Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:35:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be careful with your blockchain transactions  (Read 617 times)
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 04:31:38 PM

I cant believe that this person sent 0.1 Ether with 2,100 Ether transaction fee. I am pretty sure that this person is crying out right now and just shaking his / her head repeatedly. What will you do if this happens to you? How will you comfort your self at a time like this? 2,100 Ethereum for transaction fee really is a big amount and unfair on that person but a mistake was already made. I hope that he can contact the miner who processed that transaction for reimbursement which is I think possible. Look on the reference below.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x1f73b43dc9c48cc131a931fac7095de9e5eba0c5184ec0c5c5f1f32efa2a6bab
I have seen this problem since 10 days ago. And I believe this is just a small incident from someone. No one is stupid enough to adjust gas fees like that

Yes it's not a default fees. Someone did intentionally changed there are no way a person would be confused between sending amount and transaction fees.
It could be some sort of experiment or some miners practicing their preciseness in selecting the block.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 04:40:38 PM

I want to laugh but also feel sorry, this is very difficult to believe and whether due to human error or the system also needs to be questioned, I used to use mew and it made me confused. now I still use the mew account but use the imtoken application which can adjust the gas well and minimize error
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 04:43:11 PM

I cant believe that this person sent 0.1 Ether with 2,100 Ether transaction fee. I am pretty sure that this person is crying out right now and just shaking his / her head repeatedly. What will you do if this happens to you? How will you comfort your self at a time like this? 2,100 Ethereum for transaction fee really is a big amount and unfair on that person but a mistake was already made. I hope that he can contact the miner who processed that transaction for reimbursement which is I think possible. Look on the reference below.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x1f73b43dc9c48cc131a931fac7095de9e5eba0c5184ec0c5c5f1f32efa2a6bab
Its not something problem with blockchain,the user who wrongly entered the value and resulted losing all his money.It is very huge amount to be lost but when someone in that much hurry then don't do this much worth of transaction because money is important in this world.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 04:45:02 PM

Maybe he was too eager to send ether to the address that was addressed, he did not see the details of the fees to be paid and did not check the fees when sending the ether to myetherwallet..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Rockkey

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 04:49:16 PM

I think it will be very difficult to determine which of the mining pools processed this transaction, but, even if he can find out which of the pools processed this transaction, then there are no guarantees that this money will be returned to him, in fact he himself is to blame for this.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 04:57:38 PM

Maybe he was too eager to send ether to the address that was addressed, he did not see the details of the fees to be paid and did not check the fees when sending the ether to myetherwallet..

It is possible that he did not pay attention to these costs and could only try, evidence of practicing the way blockchain works. We can see many people making mistakes without being aware or hypnotized. This can happen when we are careless and affected by something, so be careful and vigilant it must be done.
Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:31:38 PM

Grin Miners also need to eat. Of course this irony. I don’t even know how to make a monstrous mistake. I don't know what's up with this man today. Maybe he lost everything.
Jack_Sin

Activity: 548

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:46:52 PM

Serious? send a balance of 0.1 ETH with transaction fees of 2100 ETH or vice versa
this is really ridiculous like buying a bicycle at the price of a luxury car
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:04:54 PM

This is a very ridiculous accident how con some one in his/her eight senses send such small amount of etheruem with a very high fees, or may be there is more to the story then it appears. Hope the sender will be able to trace the minner and get a redound if that is possible.
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:11:27 PM

This is a very ridiculous accident how con some one in his/her eight senses send such small amount of etheruem with a very high fees, or may be there is more to the story then it appears. Hope the sender will be able to trace the minner and get a redound if that is possible.
It seems to me that every cryptocurrency user should be careful when making transactions. Thus, in general, you can send your coins to the wrong address, and not just exceed the limit of payment for gas.
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:14:28 PM

Lol, that was not a mistake, it was a good trick how to make your money legit - money laundering.
He did it 3 times, do you think that someone is so stupid?

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:53:00 PM

Lol, that was not a mistake, it was a good trick how to make your money legit - money laundering.
He did it 3 times, do you think that someone is so stupid?
Of course it can be a very good money laundering, and I completely agree with you. But I would like to take into consideration the only fact that the payment for the transaction goes to miners, and to whom it is very difficult to determine these coins. After all, we are talking about a specific purpose together, if it is a fraud.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 08:01:58 PM

This is a huge lost and this type of mistakes is not ordinary.  I think like op has said we should be really be careful especially some of us that has huge fund or coins in our wallet in other to avoid this type of lost or mistakes.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 08:04:17 PM

If this is not an accident move then it is good on the owner side as he or she is not having trouble.
IF this is an accident then it will serve as a good example to make your transaction always clear.
check every gas that you will put many times. always put your guard on and be clear!
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:19:55 PM

well, he have 3 transaction with 3 different GAS value, of course all of them with a illogical fee. so i ask is that a mistake ? i think it was intentional. look at the first.
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x5691ddae752652bd579da5b45e84d5b90ae35acce5cbd308a1574c31f722608f
with 210 eth gas fee
and next,
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xcb59748b9b7b9732f04b66dde0009a1e4856a50ed8ff68a0dedbaa5e57807d31
with 420 ETH,and the last is you say before. he seems doesn't care with the gas  Grin

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:07:22 PM

What's done is done. So this "lucky" person should not think about the past or the anger and despair burns him from the inside.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 10:45:13 PM

I don't think it's a mistake. It's too much of a difference to be a mistake. Most likely it is money laundering, well, or some other operation incomprehensible to me.
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 11:00:48 PM

I really don't see how his could have been so confused. If a person has such a large number of Ethereum, then surely he has experience in crypto. Strange that he could allow such a mistake.

CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 11:03:25 PM

This mistake looks very strange imho. How can this be possible? Smiley
This guy must be blind, guided by this miner - this is the only possible case here I assume  Grin
That's possible when you are adding the more decimal to the transaction fees column. Remember when you are putting ethereum and basically that has alreadyu calculated automatically. YOu don't need to add more decimal to that amount. This is a human eror

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 11:11:54 PM

I don't think it's a mistake. It's too much of a difference to be a mistake. Most likely it is money laundering, well, or some other operation incomprehensible to me.

It could be, everyone have their way to solve their own problems. But what I'm thinking is, this is the newest way to burn large amounts of ethereum in 1 transaction. What he did was something that made ethereum quite rarely.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: