Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:31:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - the Chain of Knowledge  (Read 422 times)
pawanjain (OP)

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:50:42 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2019, 01:21:12 AM by pawanjain
Merited by kryptqnick (1), LeGaulois (1)

This was during the days when Facebook used to be a hit and most of the people used to stay online for hours on Facebook. It was the first year of my Graduation and coming from a middle class family I had little to no pocket money for my expenses. I used to search for online jobs but as you all know 99% of them are fake. I had met this guy on Facebook and we became good friends. He introduced me to bitcoin and the bitcointalk forum.
I was fascinated by bitcoin and the blockchain technology. As I was a beginner to bitcoin I had many doubts related to many things and my friend taught me most of the things. I learnt many things from this forum.
I had some bad experiences too in the beginning which lead to a temporary ban . But the learning never stopped. I started earning bitcoin through faucets, campaigns, bounty, staking etc.. which then I reinvested in altcoins. This way I managed to handle my expenses and later started saving money. Bitcoin and Bitcointalk both changed my life for the good. I am thankful to my friend and to the people of the bitcointalk forum for giving me such a good opportunity.
Since I was blessed with such an opportunity it was my time to do something for someone. Recently I met a guy on some crypto whatsapp group. He was a beginner to bitcoin and needed money which reminded me myself from the past. I thought this the time I had been waiting for and  I started teaching him whatever I knew. Now he has started earning crypto too and he thanks me for that. I said him not to thank me and said him that once a person taught me to use bitcoin and earn money through it and I did the same to you. I said him to teach the same to others and I hope that this Chain of Knowledge never stops.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 02:29:45 PM

I had some bad experiences too in the beginning days which lead to my account getting banned.
Welp! You're walking on thin ice there! Was the account temp banned or perma-banned? If it's later, then your this account will be questioned.

But the learning never stopped. I started earning bitcoin through faucets, campaigns, bounty, staking etc.. which then I reinvested in altcoins. This way I managed to handle my expenses and later started saving money. Bitcoin and Bitcointalk both changed my life for the good. I am thankful to my friend and to the people of the bitcointalk forum for giving me such a good opportunity.
Since I was blessed with such an opportunity it was my time to do something for someone. Recently I met a guy on some crypto whatsapp group. He was a beginner to bitcoin and needed money which reminded me myself from the past. I thought this the time I had been waiting for and  I started teaching him whatever I knew. Now he has started earning crypto too and he thanks me for that. I said him not to thank me and said him that once a person taught me to use bitcoin and earn money through it and I did the same to you. I said him to teach the same to others and I hope that this Chain of Knowledge never stops.
It's a nice story. We all had our learning phases and we share the same knowledge which is how this community has survived for this long. Keep doing te good work with adhering to the forum rules. Smiley
pawanjain (OP)

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 02:54:49 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2019, 01:52:03 AM by pawanjain

I had some bad experiences too in the beginning days which lead to my account getting banned.
Welp! You're walking on thin ice there! Was the account temp banned or perma-banned? If it's later, then your this account will be questioned.

But the learning never stopped. I started earning bitcoin through faucets, campaigns, bounty, staking etc.. which then I reinvested in altcoins. This way I managed to handle my expenses and later started saving money. Bitcoin and Bitcointalk both changed my life for the good. I am thankful to my friend and to the people of the bitcointalk forum for giving me such a good opportunity.
Since I was blessed with such an opportunity it was my time to do something for someone. Recently I met a guy on some crypto whatsapp group. He was a beginner to bitcoin and needed money which reminded me myself from the past. I thought this the time I had been waiting for and  I started teaching him whatever I knew. Now he has started earning crypto too and he thanks me for that. I said him not to thank me and said him that once a person taught me to use bitcoin and earn money through it and I did the same to you. I said him to teach the same to others and I hope that this Chain of Knowledge never stops.
It's a nice story. We all had our learning phases and we share the same knowledge which is how this community has survived for this long. Keep doing te good work with adhering to the forum rules. Smiley
I was fortunate enough that it wasn't a permaban but since it was the first time I got banned I did feel like it was a permanent one.
Later, I re-read those red lines on top of the page and came to know that it was a temporary one.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 03:00:19 PM

This was during the days when Facebook used to be a hit and most of the people used to stay online for hours on Facebook. It was the first year of my Graduation and coming from a middle class family I had little to no pocket money for my expenses. I used to search for online jobs but as you all know 99% of them are fake. I had met this guy on Facebook and we became good friends. He introduced me to bitcoin and the bitcointalk forum.
I was fascinated by bitcoin and the blockchain technology. As I was a beginner to bitcoin I had many doubts related to many things and my friend taught me most of the things. I learnt many things from this forum.
I had some bad experiences too in the beginning days which lead to my account getting banned. But the learning never stopped. I started earning bitcoin through faucets, campaigns, bounty, staking etc.. which then I reinvested in altcoins. This way I managed to handle my expenses and later started saving money. Bitcoin and Bitcointalk both changed my life for the good. I am thankful to my friend and to the people of the bitcointalk forum for giving me such a good opportunity.
Since I was blessed with such an opportunity it was my time to do something for someone. Recently I met a guy on some crypto whatsapp group. He was a beginner to bitcoin and needed money which reminded me myself from the past. I thought this the time I had been waiting for and  I started teaching him whatever I knew. Now he has started earning crypto too and he thanks me for that. I said him not to thank me and said him that once a person taught me to use bitcoin and earn money through it and I did the same to you. I said him to teach the same to others and I hope that this Chain of Knowledge never stops.

Your story is very similar to mine, but in my case, my friend was a college mate. He visited me in my hostel because his laptop was stolen and he needed mine laptop to submit a weekly report on this forum, thus  when he introduced me to this forum. I had little knowledge about Bitcoin before he introduced me to this forum but the forum increased my knowledge and even introduced me to altcoins... I have also made it possible to introduce bitcoin and bitcointalk forum to other people.. 

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3837

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:29:06 PM

HAHA. Same reaction from me. At first I was reading through the whole post then I was like "wait, hol up" and re-read that part.

Anyway OP, I share the same feelings. Even if you remove the "making money" aspect from bitcointalk, even if the bitcoin experiment totally fails, I'd still end up in the positives due to the knowledge I've gained in the bitcoin and cryptocurrency space. From the basic economics alone and the knowledge on investing, outweighs all the monetary value I've earned. The money is just the icing on the cake.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Kopyleft

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:36:06 PM

This is the story of many members on this forum. The knowledge available here is very valuable, and not very many people know anything about it, which is why I consider myself fortunate to have been introduced to digital assets and bitcoin forum.

I was fortunate enough that it wasn't a permaban

That's a good catch. Rules are made to be followed and it'd have been unfortunate if you'd have just gotten your account banned.

Wildwest

Activity: 1706
Merit: 315

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:16:15 PM

a story that inspired me enough, it's true that we don't have to share knowledge and experience because it will be a help in the future. No need to be afraid to lose knowledge when sharing knowledge, because knowledge will continue to grow when we teach someone

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:17:31 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2019, 10:26:28 AM by YuginKadoya

I was fortunate enough that it wasn't a permaban but since it was the first time I got banned I did feel like it was a permanent one.
Later, I read the rules and came to know that it was a temporary one.

Regarding your story, I had the same experience as you, a friend of mine introduced me to this forum and I must admit that this had given me a chance of a lifetime to really feel free from the burden of society the poverty that many is feeling right now, I really think that cryptocurrency can really change one's life but don't think of it as a way that can make you rich because if used in a wrong way and if a user doesn't have the proper knowledge needed in things that can make him earn with different digital currency then it can also be a thing to make him broke! there is a risk in cryptocurrency that we should take further precaution about and it is not about just learning about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies but the knowledge to truly understand it should be there, And don't take the forum rules lightly there are always consequences in everything that you do.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:26:21 PM

Nice story OP,  and it's a good thing you spread the love and knowledge. I guess your story may be to similar to others and you did well by the taking the opportunity when it was presented to you.
As for me,  I discovered Bitcoin middle of 2016 when the price was still fair, but I was foolish to push it off as scam then in 2017 I read about about it again online and decided to invest little. I'm glad I took the step.
Then every question I asked on Google about Bitcoin, this forum had a perfect answer for it.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 07:37:33 PM

After reading Your post I remembered myself.And my situation is exactly the same as Yours.One day my colleague told me about bitcoin and the forum.I was very impressed with what later I began to study.I have already told and helped those who need it. If honestly sharing knowledge is very cool. By giving your knowledge you get even more knowledge. It is probably a law of Nature.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1762

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 08:00:53 PM

Bitcoin is known as cryptocurrency.
For this reason, bitcoin is a part that can not be separated from the elements of advertising, both Facebook, Twitter and other social media, it doesn't have to be in the forum to be taken about the development of Bitcoin, as you say.
with the Blockchain system that is currently developing, everyone has their own way of learning and getting to know Bitcoin.
This crypto currency is currently very positive for people in the world. so your experience of bitcoin can make something good for bitcoin users themselves.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1849

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 08:47:18 PM

After reading Your post I remembered myself.And my situation is exactly the same as Yours.One day my colleague told me about bitcoin and the forum.I was very impressed with what later I began to study.I have already told and helped those who need it. If honestly sharing knowledge is very cool. By giving your knowledge you get even more knowledge. It is probably a law of Nature.
I think the same thing, in addition, knowledge must be shared and accessible to everyone, every day you learn, and this bitcoins and blockchain technology opens many doors, in fact, it makes you much more professional, you read books, you watch Documentaries and You become a student of bitcoin and blockchain, you learn from this type of economy that in no university will offer it to you.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:14:36 PM

I think the same thing, in addition, knowledge must be shared and accessible to everyone, every day you learn, and this bitcoins and blockchain technology opens many doors, in fact, it makes you much more professional, you read books, you watch Documentaries and You become a student of bitcoin and blockchain, you learn from this type of economy that in no university will offer it to you.

It is sure good to learn cryptocurrency and as a source of a potential income for us and a potential risk as well it will sure change the lives of people that come across it, We are the students of Cryptocurrency and even though we have the knowledge in dealing with it we sure still need the guidance of others and to learn even more, And I really think that in learning this we can sure learn by just experiencing it, I will never forget the first time I made my earnings with it I am so assuming and happy about it, I really think that we should still continue in learning more.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:22:25 PM

Later, I read the rules and came to know that it was a temporary one.

Then this is your Alt account? I really think you had committed one of the rules in the forum, And I think Patatas is talking about

25. Ban evasion (using or creating accounts while one of your accounts is banned) is not allowed

And regarding your story, I had the same experience as you, a friend of mine introduced me to this forum and I must admit that this had given me a chance of a lifetime to really feel free from the burden of society the poverty that many is feeling right now, I really think that cryptocurrency can really change one's life but don't think of it as a way that can make you rich because if used in a wrong way and if a user doesn't have the proper knowledge needed in things that can make him earn with different digital currency then it can also be a thing to make him broke! there is a risk in cryptocurrency that we should take further precaution about and it is not about just learning about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies but the knowledge to truly understand it should be there, And don't take the forum rules lightly there are always consequences in everything that you do.
I think you misinterpreted the context here. I clearly mentioned that it wasn't a permaban. It was a temporary ban for 7 days I guess.

I am stating the one Patatas had mentioned and I know that you don't have any idea that you are only just temporary ban from the forum, Sorry if I don't mention it here, And you are really clueless of the rules before, I am the same as you back then I got ban as well for 7 days But I am aware that it is temporary because of the given days indicated in it, Well if that's the case are you still using your old account?
sandra_x

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 09:50:49 PM

A lot more persons get some education on bitcoin/blockchain either out of pure curiousity or through peer-to-peer knowledge sharing.That is why every little help offered to newbies is an invaluable contribution to the mass adoption of cryptos in general.I had help in my early days and I try to give same whenever I can.Most persons in society may not see/embrace the practical use of bitcoin unless there is some tutoring. One of the good part of the bitcoin story is that it is less viewed these days as a currency for the darkweb or for illicit deals.This forum sure has helped millions to get it right woth bitcoin through collective knowledge sharing,it goes beyond just making monies through bounties and the likes (I am not criticizing these though)
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 10:18:32 PM

I had some bad experiences too in the beginning days which lead to my account getting banned. But the learning never stopped. I started earning bitcoin through faucets, campaigns, bounty, staking etc.. which then I reinvested in altcoins. This way I managed to handle my expenses and later started saving money. Bitcoin and Bitcointalk both changed my life for the good. I am thankful to my friend and to the people of the bitcointalk forum for giving me such a good opportunity.

You are lucky because you found a friend teaching you
I'm relying on reading on youtube
I have losses now
But I have benefited and I have some currencies that have a good future
I hope you continue to help others and I try it
This is very important for the encryption community.

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Bitcoin-Turkiye

Activity: 1664
Merit: 271

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 11:13:25 PM

I was really impressed by the beautiful story. I met bitcoin about 5 6 years ago, By trade and arbitrage, I've won a lot of money. but many times I've lost a lot of money in leveraged transactions. I can even say I'm totally sunk now. but I still have not lost hope. your story and your good heart inspired me. I wish you God will compare you to good people..

Turkey Asic miner Best Seller Telegram @Miningci
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 11:39:17 PM

My story is almost similar to you, I started bitcointalk forum in 2016 so I'm 3 years posting here. I've also been through a hard time in the beginning 'cause i don't know what the fk is bitcoin even I read a lot more. Also, I don't know what's kind of posting do they use here, I mean it's hard to post. Then, someone is giving me some information day by day what kind of forum is this and realize that through posting I can make a huge development here. So I started more until I become a Full member, probably I already earned a lot more. When the merit system implemented, I was shocked that this is very hard and I'm almost going to Sr. that time. So I grind very hard just to earn the 150 merits and I helped many people through posting like creating threads with extraordinary designs(you can view it on my profile), that's the reason I met the requirements of being a Sr.
plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 01:44:23 AM

Amazing story of yours! Your story gives a lesson that always look back to who you are before being successful and never forget about it. And it's also amazing that you didn't forget your past before you were able to earn money. And even in a small way you helped other that is also in need. Also hoping that the guy you met also helped other and the chain will continue, helping more people.
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:52:52 AM

I think this is how the forum grows as well. Someone heard about this one, joined specially around the boom in 2017 and then tell their families that they can make money by joining 'bounties'. Many majority really take it seriously and study bitcoin/blockchain to advance their career.

But there are people who quit their job and focus on trading, they might have difficulty though up to this point because we're in the bear market, but we've learned valuable lessons and so the cycle goes.

As long as I can help them gain knowledge then why not? Will continue to support people who's attitude towards crypto is positive, whether they're related to me or not.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: