Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:04:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The three alt coins i'm holding which I think will take me to the moon  (Read 633 times)
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:53:43 AM

Everyone has its own favorite coins and it is dificult to tell him that you have diffrent opinion about that.
Thats why we have about 2000 diffrent cryptocurrencies and all of them have some followers and supporters.
We simply can´t choose the 3 top coins for everyone.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 10:01:28 AM

To quote your last line, in this bear market even alts who have strong fundamentals have dumped so hard.

Exactly, but his goal is to set a long term holding. He will hold his coins until the next bull run whether when its going to arrive. I guess my choice for holding in a long term is still npxs for altcoins and still btc. I like NPXS, cause never see a hardworking team who keeps working for the project.
Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 10:02:55 AM

Hey guys,

I've been investing in Crypto for about 5 years, and I've decided which coins I want to hold for the (next) bull run. I will post the coins and a small criteria which they all (mostly) fill. Feel free to give me your thoughts!

First let me start by stating that I have picked up on certain criteria of the years as to why I think a project will pump.
1) Partnerships, including businesses, hedge funds, and organisations.
2) Listing on Major exchanges quickly or easily.
3) Unique Idea, or already being integrated into current systems.

AERGO: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aergo/

LTO network: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lto-network/

Holo:  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/holo/

If you guys haven't already noticed, I like investing in small caps listed on decent sized exchanges, As I think they have the greatest potential to pump in bull runs. I have had great success doing this with coins such as Walton, VertCoin, Lisk, Antshares, Einsteinium and many others (when they where still considered small lul).

Feel free to post your own thoughts and coins which you will hodl to the moon. 

I'd like to tell everyone though that I have a general rule when buying alts: Never buy an ALT that's already pumped! unless it has REALLY good fundamentals. 

If you're ever going to see the moon.. you better go meet NASA.. stop trying to hype some goddamn coin, looking at the projects they're just another shitcoin like the rest of them on cmc
NLO

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:29:37 PM

Everyone has its own favorite coins and it is dificult to tell him that you have diffrent opinion about that.
Thats why we have about 2000 diffrent cryptocurrencies and all of them have some followers and supporters.
We simply can´t choose the 3 top coins for everyone.
You are right, each person has different tastes and possibilities. And each one has the best coins.

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:47:34 PM

To quote your last line, in this bear market even alts who have strong fundamentals have dumped so hard.

Exactly, but his goal is to set a long term holding. He will hold his coins until the next bull run whether when its going to arrive. I guess my choice for holding in a long term is still npxs for altcoins and still btc. I like NPXS, cause never see a hardworking team who keeps working for the project.
Rather than NPXS i will be more prefer to hold BNB token because it's almost impossible to see the bearish trend for BNB token. The product was giving a huge impact to the trend of crypto too. But we must put more and more altcoin if we are wanna betting on long term.
StreakW

Activity: 1220
Merit: 107

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:49:38 PM

I always do tons of research before buying any coins. TBH i have a general rule where I don't buy coins once they have already pumped. And seeing how all three coins you mentioned have already ran pretty hard, I'm just going to avoid. I see how my strategy might be a little more dangerous, but the tokens I am investing in have pretty solid fundamentals.
I want be a trader but iam not too good, so i just be investor because hold token sure will give profits in the future
I try be trader, so many kind of token i buy but the price goes down. So i am not take any profits for long time.
You say "I always do tons of research before buying any coins." And i think you are great trader, maybe i will follow it

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 10:09:00 PM

if for me alone ethereum and litecoin only because both of these coins are good altcoins for investment and long-term trading. the problem is that there are many traders and investors who benefit a lot from these two coins

Ethereum and Litecoin are great, there are other great projects too. Many crypto-currencies are good, there are
great platforms, this new technology inspired many people to create amazing projects. I think each of us have
projects that likes more than others, I think we need to hold those projects and to have some others, just in case.
   I have both, and I`m working to have more of it. In the mean time I`m looking other interesting projects, and when
I see it I must be involved somehow, with work for it if possible or invest in it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Jankis Khan (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:35:41 AM

Tbh, just heard those alts so I take a look at your link and it's impressive. Is these coins are your top holding otherwise do you hold bitcoin? Perhaps bitcoin should be at least in everyone's portfolio, this is an established one so I doubt no one aren't holding it.
And one more, mind sharing your whole portfolio?

I honestly don't hold any BTC. My strategy has always been to invest in low/medium caps in order to maximise profit potential. Since Crypto is so young, there is still room for many many more 10x-100x's. It's all about remaining vigilant and trying to find projects which have tons and funding and backing to achieve this.
Koolum

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:37:58 AM

I think holo, I have bene looking at this coin so a while now and think it will do well
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 12:09:16 PM

Hey guys,

I've been investing in Crypto for about 5 years, and I've decided which coins I want to hold for the (next) bull run. I will post the coins and a small criteria which they all (mostly) fill. Feel free to give me your thoughts!

First let me start by stating that I have picked up on certain criteria of the years as to why I think a project will pump.

If you guys haven't already noticed, I like investing in small caps listed on decent sized exchanges, As I think they have the greatest potential to pump in bull runs. I have had great success doing this with coins such as Walton, VertCoin, Lisk, Antshares, Einsteinium and many others (when they where still considered small lul).

I'd like to tell everyone though that I have a general rule when buying alts: Never buy an ALT that's already pumped! unless it has REALLY good fundamentals. 

i have a question for you: how can you know when an alt has been already pumped?
For example, tron: its price has rised a lot, but i don't think that is a bad idea buy it..
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 12:45:28 PM

Hey guys,

If you're ever going to see the moon.. you better go meet NASA.. stop trying to hype some goddamn coin, looking at the projects they're just another shitcoin like the rest of them on cmc
LTO is a good altcoin until now. I trust this altcoin and it will be great in the future, and for the other 2 altcoin, I agree that they are shitcoin.

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 12:53:34 PM

Sincerely speaking i think you are over exaggerating about these projects mate. I also know these projects and i can assure you they would earn you some amount of money but to talk of moon i strongly doubt that. Anyway i also have 3 cryptocurrencies which i think would be great someday and earn me huge profits. You can invest into them as well; they are Vivid Coin, Tele Tokens and CPT tokens.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 12:53:54 PM

Crypto investment is not reliable as you may think. No coin can guarantee absolute gain. There are so many coins with a lot of partnerships and working products yet, people invest in them and lose their monies.
Windly

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 12:58:31 PM

Out if them 3 I would have to go for holo, but there are other coins out there with a much better chance of giving you a better return.
Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 01:06:46 PM

Great choice. Only in my list there are other interesting coins that can shoot. And they are not the top 100. Let's say there are a couple of interesting projects that are successfully working in the top 600. And if I run, I’m waiting for a shot.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:48:29 PM

If we look at the project, almost all of them is great. Also there are great thousand of project more in CMC. When I read a whitepaper, I am amazed. But important thing in the market how they can make it? Which part of it? And we really need it?

These are important question. Look at Doge coin, for example. There is no proper project for it. But they have incredible community support. And I think, it is a good investment too.
If there is no proper project for an ICO, what assurance do we have that the community backing it will not dump it anytime soon because I greatly believe that for an ICO to be successful, it must have a proper project with strong team, this will motivate investors more, if everyone is backing an ICO and also investing in it because there was a hype in the volume, it is a matter of time before they dump it once they get a more reliable and better project to invest in.

Honestly all the 3 coins/tokens mentioned by OP are complete new to me. There will be no surprises as I am no showing big interests in finding new and less-known coins/tokens. I always suspect most likely this types of topics are paid promotions but when more people do discuss, we may find the real answers.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:31:11 PM

The criteria you considered before deciding on what coin to hold look plausible . I just might have to borrow a leaf from you so that if the run eventually happens I won't have to regret not taking the plunge. Thanks a bunch for sharing sir!!
The reason you have been successful in trading the coins available at low price is that you buy/invest in bulk. This is something that gives back big returns and actually the reason for the big return is the minimal profits in each coin when join together makes big profits.

So this is a good idea. Those who are new in the market and who would love to trade in Bitcoin in future should really use this way of trading to gain experience.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:43:40 PM

Hey guys,

This is the power of social media promotion and advertisement, this is very evident and is the reason why people spend millions on advertisement. It makes a coin look like the best in the world and is instrumental in altering your investment pattern. So better you choose wisely. There is no scarcity of people who invested in null coins and lost everything. Not all the great coins in the market believe in advertisement.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:03:40 PM

I’m not going to say you’re holding good coins because I don’t even know anything about them.

But, if you’re going to be talking about taking you to the moon anytime soon, these ones are not even in the top hundred. If you need coins that will increase during the bull run, then you should be talking about the top altcoins .
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:12:01 PM

Personally i think Holo isnta isn't bad option. They have been providing some amazing price movements recently and since they're a low cao/low sat coin i think you're in a good choice when it pumps hard. One thing I haven't seen about them is any actual development in this winter market. nevertheless we should hope for Bitcoin to go up and that'll drag all the coins up along with it.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: