Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:29:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Pump is Coming  (Read 2410 times)
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 03:09:24 PM

Too much positive news about 2020. I hope all these predictions come true. Because there are all prerequisites for this. The market should turn around and go up after a fall. In addition, cryptocurrency is increasingly being used in completely different fields.

It`s not too much, it`s just cutting supply in half, in economy that is a big event. Pumps and dumps are happening everyday, what people expect to happen after halving is price to skyrocket immediately, but that will not happen like that, like it didn`t happen like that in history. This is not a first halving, nor the last, just this time we have new 4 digits bottom, last halving was with 3 digits, the one before that with 2 digits bottom. Now you need to understand that halving in 2024 will probably be with new bottom, with 5 digits. I hope you understand me, I can clarify if someone wants.
For now only halving has been confirmed as a big event next year, but who knows next year there will be news or other big events that make many people interested in buying again? usually after halving there will be a lot of positive news, Hope so
Pab (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 04:07:26 PM

i have my private a little speculative thoughts about pump and Facebook crypto currency what possibly will be released until half of that year
There are reports that Facebook FB will make 16 bln dollars on that project
There are news that FB coin will be traded on crypto exchanges
So FB will be similar to Tether but much bigger
People will exchange btc eth etc for crypto
That way Facebook will own major crypto currencies
I don't believe in full transparency of FB coin.Main Facebook investors are big banks
Profit is everything for them.It will be possible for Facebook to add 16 bln dollars to crypto market similar way like Tether did
It will be something to watch.Market after FB coin release
Timing is perfect for that kind of project

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 04:19:42 PM

Too much positive news about 2020. I hope all these predictions come true. Because there are all prerequisites for this. The market should turn around and go up after a fall. In addition, cryptocurrency is increasingly being used in completely different fields.

It`s not too much, it`s just cutting supply in half, in economy that is a big event. Pumps and dumps are happening everyday, what people expect to happen after halving is price to skyrocket immediately, but that will not happen like that, like it didn`t happen like that in history. This is not a first halving, nor the last, just this time we have new 4 digits bottom, last halving was with 3 digits, the one before that with 2 digits bottom. Now you need to understand that halving in 2024 will probably be with new bottom, with 5 digits. I hope you understand me, I can clarify if someone wants.
For now only halving has been confirmed as a big event next year, but who knows next year there will be news or other big events that make many people interested in buying again? usually after halving there will be a lot of positive news, Hope so
The present market is good to provide with a bigger profit at the earliest. The price of bitcoin has been getting recovered and has crossed the $4000 mark. With the past price growth soon after crossing $4000 it fell back reaching $3900. Now this has been progressing with the price staying above $4000. Expect this price growth to continue in a stabilized way supporting growth by the time of halving.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 04:59:02 PM

Outside the positive news every 3 year bitcoin do get bullish and like 2017 I strongly believe that 2020 is going to be a bullish year and for those that are able to hold till that precious time they are going to make good profits.  Remember that most of the positive news this year are going to influence buying decision in some years to come.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 11:33:00 PM

Pump is coming, but not as we experience in 2017/early 2018, I feel the real pump will commence in 2020, when halving will takes place, wise investors are still accumulating, only the fearfull will loss out of the next  bull run.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 12:58:00 AM

Pump is coming, but not as we experience in 2017/early 2018, I feel the real pump will commence in 2020, when halving will takes place, wise investors are still accumulating, only the fearfull will loss out of the next  bull run.

I am agree, after bear movement in 2018, market will start recovery in 2019 and start bull run on 2020. I am still holding my coin and token for long term because market condition right now is not too good for selling
demonz666

Activity: 493
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 01:04:12 AM

I also believe that there is a lot of news about 2020, maybe it is not only a dream but it can be a good hope in the future. if it missed in 2020 it could happen the following year, hopefully this thread will help other people who are still doubtful about the value

yes I agree with you. I also read a number of articles about some crypto experts who predicted a bull run would occur in 2020. And this year there is a bitcoin having day that will occur in the middle of this year. so that everyone is optimistic the pump will happen again. I hope this good news will make the crypto market better.

hxtop

Activity: 1071

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 01:22:07 AM

I think we will not experience strong and sudden pumps as we did before 2018. When it comes to the main trend of bitcoin, I surely say that its direction had strength to higher prices. Not so rapidly like before 2017, I think 5k figures may be a reality again in near future with a movement which is characterized by real bitcoiners.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 01:28:50 AM

I am agree, after bear movement in 2018, market will start recovery in 2019 and start bull run on 2020. I am still holding my coin and token for long term because market condition right now is not too good for selling
I would be okay with that, a good recovery this year is good for the market.
Investors will come and with one year of recovery, people will think that crypto is going uptrend again, and we can just wait for the bull run to start.
We have our own prediction actually but what's important now is the market to recover, let's take it slowly but surely.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
kyucryp

Activity: 420

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 02:25:33 AM

maybe. everything can happen to crypto currencies. we cannot prevent the rise or fall of crypto values in the market. it can happen at any time. and throughout 2018 to date, the crypto rate has continued to decline and persist in the price range of 4000 usd.

overthetop2011

Activity: 678

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 03:19:56 AM

Not yet, I think the market is just recovering the confidence, we still need time to see the real Pump  .

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 03:50:22 AM

maybe. everything can happen to crypto currencies. we cannot prevent the rise or fall of crypto values in the market. it can happen at any time. and throughout 2018 to date, the crypto rate has continued to decline and persist in the price range of 4000 usd.
it may not be for the near future, but I hope pump can occur in the middle of this year, at least now we often see green markets, hopefully this will be a signal for the arrival of the pump this year

Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 05:50:39 AM

Good to hear about something will be good at 2019. If the pump is real. So i think it is the real time to go buy then hold . You can easily have profit if you decide wisely even the pump didn't occur

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
Akagum
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

SIGMA by HYDRA X

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 06:39:32 AM

I was never wrong after all for believing in Cryptocurrency and having confidence that the prevailing market condition will not last forever.
This a very positive news and I am gladened that those who went bankrupt because of the market condition can now hieve a sigh of relief as their pains will soon come to an end.

btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 06:41:37 AM

I hope you are referring to bitcoin block halving, because it is one of the most anticipated event in the history. Also if you look at the past halving, it is somewhat a catalyst for a bigger run, a bull run that will push the price again to its new all time high that's why a lot of speculators are really looking forward in 2020.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 02:51:40 PM

I hope you are referring to bitcoin block halving, because it is one of the most anticipated event in the history. Also if you look at the past halving, it is somewhat a catalyst for a bigger run, a bull run that will push the price again to its new all time high that's why a lot of speculators are really looking forward in 2020.
Its still in the puzzle if that halving may cause huge price increase. It could big a big challenge for us as we face this difficulties and a long bearish market struggles. That's bull run we are aiming for it could possibly showing up but still we don't know when. I know its a long wait for everyone but we can't do anything is just to wait patiently. 
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 03:17:59 PM

It can't be exactly tell what is going to happen. Over the past few weeks, the market has increased a bit then has gone down again. So, there is doubt that if the pump would sustain for a longer period of time.

Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 08:35:48 PM

Not yet, I think the market is just recovering the confidence, we still need time to see the real Pump  .
Yes it is not fully here but it is on the way, and with passage of time I think pump will come with full extent, in some places I know the value is not that high but at the same time in some places it is more than money, so it is all about acceptance and progress which is already very soon will rise in my place, so that I am hopeful this time.
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:30:37 PM

Everything is still in mystery, because we don't know when Pump and Dump will happen, but we can only estimate all this, and I hope Pump will come later this year.
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:55:28 PM

I believe that there's pump coming because the market now is good specially to bitcoin that consistent to the price right now and hopefully it will be continue. But of course we need still to observe the market.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: