Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:33:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Real Businesses Need Stability & Reliability  (Read 211 times)
Hodor7777 (OP)

Activity: 615
Merit: 112

It’s easy to confuse what is with what ought to be

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 12:49:02 PM

Blog Location: https://xrpcommunity.blog/real-businesses-want-stability-reliability/

Real businesses need stability & reliability! Find out more, along with the latest news impacting XRP in today's blog.

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐩𝐭𝐨 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬: Bahrain's central bank issues guidance for crypto-assets; and I recommend that readers follow Kava Labs, a new startup that looks to support the ILP network.

𝐑𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬: Gareth Wilson, Accenture's Managing Director of Global Payments, predicts growth for RippleNet; SBI Remit doubles its payment volume since switching to xCurrent; Ripple publishes the tenth installment of the Ripple Drop; Ripple invests in Kava Labs through its Xpring initiative.   

𝐂𝐨𝐢𝐥 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬: Ben Sharafian publishes a "Coil Counter" for website operators to install.

𝐗𝐑𝐏 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬: XRPL Labs organizes an XRP meetup in the Netherlands; XRP is added to Coinbase; Hodl Finance now supports XRP deposits; Trade Satoshi, a UK-based exchange, adds support for XRP; Stronghold adds XRP to its list of supported currencies; and Bittrex, a Ripple xRapid partner, announces upgrades to its exchange;

I hope you enjoy the read!

Thanks & Sincerely,
-Hodor

On Twitter: https://twitter.com/Hodor/status/1101824251693334528

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 01:06:17 PM

Well, by the way, good fresh news. it will be necessary one of these days to find time and see what kind of startup they advised. Thank.
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 3893

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 01:25:42 PM

Blog Location: https://xrpcommunity.blog/real-businesses-want-stability-reliability/

Real businesses need stability & reliability! Find out more, along with the latest news impacting XRP in today's blog.

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐩𝐭𝐨 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬: Bahrain's central bank issues guidance for crypto-assets; and I recommend that readers follow Kava Labs, a new startup that looks to support the ILP network.

𝐑𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬: Gareth Wilson, Accenture's Managing Director of Global Payments, predicts growth for RippleNet; SBI Remit doubles its payment volume since switching to xCurrent; Ripple publishes the tenth installment of the Ripple Drop; Ripple invests in Kava Labs through its Xpring initiative.   

𝐂𝐨𝐢𝐥 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬: Ben Sharafian publishes a "Coil Counter" for website operators to install.

𝐗𝐑𝐏 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬: XRPL Labs organizes an XRP meetup in the Netherlands; XRP is added to Coinbase; Hodl Finance now supports XRP deposits; Trade Satoshi, a UK-based exchange, adds support for XRP; Stronghold adds XRP to its list of supported currencies; and Bittrex, a Ripple xRapid partner, announces upgrades to its exchange;

I hope you enjoy the read!

Thanks & Sincerely,
-Hodor

On Twitter: https://twitter.com/Hodor/status/1101824251693334528

You are in the wrong place bud I am afraid. This is a Bitcoin forum not a forum to shill XRP. XRP is not a decentralized which so it does not fit the definition of crypto currency in the first place.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Hodor7777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 01:41:47 PM

Well, by the way, good fresh news. it will be necessary one of these days to find time and see what kind of startup they advised. Thank.

I think Kava Labs is a great startup for Ripple to invest in - and it may be key for bringing ILP to the next level of adoption!   Cool

Hodor7777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 01:47:03 PM

You are in the wrong place bud I am afraid. This is a Bitcoin forum not a forum to shill XRP. XRP is not a decentralized which so it does not fit the definition of crypto currency in the first place.

First off, I'm not your "bud."   I've been in crypt for many, many years, and I have every right to post in the Alt forum as anybody else, so it appears that YOU are in the "wrong place."

Secondly, if you try to intentionally spread misinformation, I, and MANY others are ready to counter you almost instantly. 

You can try to attack better technology, but history is not on your side:  The first try at any technology has NEVER been the best.  Period. 

For other readers:  XRP validators are more decentralized than Bitcoin.  You can see for yourself through multiple third-party sites like Cinapple: https://minivalist.cinn.app/

Not only that, but XRP is heading towards greater levels of decentralizatoin, while proof-of-work is on its way, quickly, towards complete centralization and risk of 51% attack: https://www.bis.org/publ/work765.htm

Always be careful who you believe on public forums and ALWAYS do your own research. 

AB de Royse777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 12:50:08 PM

Not only that, but XRP is heading towards greater levels of decentralizatoin, while proof-of-work is on its way, quickly, towards complete centralization and risk of 51% attack: https://www.bis.org/publ/work765.htm
LOL XRP and decentralization?

Ripple lab can create as many XRP as they can out of thin air. Now tell me what is the difference to have XRP and Fiat currency? You need facts buddy. If a coin do not have risk of 51% attack then it's not a decentralized coin.

How you buy XRP?
You give your precise BTC to them and buy XRP. Imagine it's going to happen for everyone and there will be a time when Ripple will have the BTC and you will have valueless shit XRP and you won't find anyone to sell them. Can you smell the plan?

XRP is the misdirection of the cryptospace.

By the way, nothing personal. Good luck with whatever you are doing but just don't mislead the user of this forum with your XRP shit.

Always be careful who you believe on public forums and ALWAYS do your own research.  
Exactly!

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Hodor7777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 05:17:21 PM

LOL XRP and decentralization?

Ripple lab can create as many XRP as they can out of thin air. Now tell me what is the difference to have XRP and Fiat currency? You need facts buddy. If a coin do not have risk of 51% attack then it's not a decentralized coin.

How you buy XRP?
You give your precise BTC to them and buy XRP. Imagine it's going to happen for everyone and there will be a time when Ripple will have the BTC and you will have valueless shit XRP and you won't find anyone to sell them. Can you smell the plan?

XRP is the misdirection of the cryptospace.

By the way, nothing personal. Good luck with whatever you are doing but just don't mislead the user of this forum with your XRP shit.

Exactly!

All desperate nonsense typed into a keyboard by somebody trying to protect Bitcoin's market share.

For any other readers, you can fact-check for yourself any claims this guy makes here:    https://fudbingo.com/

Peanyut991

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:26:57 PM

Yes, one of the crypto that has stability and reliability is XRP. Every day I keep hearing positive news about XRP, I think the world will soon enter the era of cryptocurrency.

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:49:57 PM

Recently xrp was in news due to the listing by one of the biggest fiat exchange coinbase but i think long term bulls in xrp will come along the overall market especially btc and eth and i think that time is not far away now.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:54:16 PM

stability and reliability...?¿?¿ XRP is proven to be a disguised traditional bank. Same dog with different necklace. I wont fall in this trap and stay away of ripple. But i must admit XRP got big liquidity, fast transfers and cheap fees!

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:56:04 PM

Yes, one of the crypto that has stability and reliability is XRP. Every day I keep hearing positive news about XRP, I think the world will soon enter the era of cryptocurrency.

XRP is not considered as a decentralized coin and so might not really be compared by coin that are not manipulated, that are allowed to freely interact with market. So, I don't think that it will really be a yard stick.
Hodor7777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 03:29:52 AM

XRP is not considered as a decentralized coin and so might not really be compared by coin that are not manipulated, that are allowed to freely interact with market. So, I don't think that it will really be a yard stick.

Let's break it down: You are claiming that:

1) XRP is not decentralized
2) XRP price is manipulated

#1 is easy for me to disprove, as it's blatant misinformation.  Ripple, the company that holds the most XRP, runs approximately 16% of all validators and comprises 27% of recommended validators.  This can be verified here:  https://minivalist.cinn.app/  In addition, the XRP Ledger is heading quickly towards complete decentralization, while P.O.W. networks suffer from centralization caused by their gamed incentives. Source: https://ripple.com/insights/the-inherently-decentralized-nature-of-xrp-ledger/
#2 is a claim of secret manipulation, which I can easily make - with much greater accuracy, IMO - against Bitcoin markets. 

I don't think real business will touch Bitcoin due to its ultra-slow confirmation times, minuscule throughput, problems with scaling solutions, and security concerns.  I get into these topics more in the blog, but that's the high-level summary. 

AB de Royse777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 10:46:23 AM

Ripple, the company that holds the most XRP
Aha! How did they get all those XRP? Whenever they want they can create as many XRP as they want. Hmm.

Company that holds the most XRP
Sounds like XRP is depending on their mercy LOL.

So, you still think it's decentralized?

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 11:08:32 AM

For other readers:  XRP validators are more decentralized than Bitcoin. 

in what world a coin like XRP is more decentralized than anything let alone bitcoin?!!!
  • XRP is 100% premined
  • more than 80% of the supply is controlled by the Ripple foundation
  • XRP is a PoS coin and controlling the supply means controlling everything.
  • in the past they have proven that they can even control your funds as they have already stolen XRP tokens of one of their own team members that they kicked out.
  • every decision that is made is only made by the foundation and there is no network to oppose it!
and a lot more. all of these are clear definitions of centralization.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 06:24:11 PM

Yeah, thanks for the article, you are very much correct that real business needs stability and reliability, this is so true.

The stability part is what most businesses fail to have in their business, you see a business from for just a few months and are already tired of running and thinking of selling the company to someone else. Consistency is the best way to grow a business no matter how small the business is.
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 06:33:35 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2019, 06:45:56 PM by tk808

Two words that have no reason to be associated with eachother, crypto and XRP/Ripple.

XRP shills are back at it again, trying to promote and pump the King of ALL shitcoins and some would even claim King of all scamcoins.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 06:41:45 PM

Cryptocurrencies will be accepted all over the world soon. Its the perfect time for investment, the market is bearish and the opportunity levels are high so it is going to be the ideal time for investment.
Hodor7777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 02:21:49 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2019, 02:32:32 AM by Hodor7777

For other readers:  XRP validators are more decentralized than Bitcoin.  

in what world a coin like XRP is more decentralized than anything let alone bitcoin?!!!
  • XRP is 100% premined
  • more than 80% of the supply is controlled by the Ripple foundation
  • XRP is a PoS coin and controlling the supply means controlling everything.
  • in the past they have proven that they can even control your funds as they have already stolen XRP tokens of one of their own team members that they kicked out.
  • every decision that is made is only made by the foundation and there is no network to oppose it!
and a lot more. all of these are clear definitions of centralization.

Literally every single point you made is false.  How do you rationalize that?   https://fudbingo.com/ 

Hodor7777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 02:31:21 AM

Two words that have no reason to be associated with eachother, crypto and XRP/Ripple.

XRP shills are back at it again, trying to promote and pump the King of ALL shitcoins and some would even claim King of all scamcoins.

Not even worthy of a reply, but I'll provide a link just in case other readers think you have any credibility: https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomassilkjaer/2019/03/07/14-common-misunderstandings-about-ripple-and-xrp/#1b83c88a71d0

Krassows

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 02:37:40 AM

That is certain, now the market is recovering after months of decline, all are looking forward to crypto's rise and will feel the benefits that crypto will provide so that in terms of the economy it will be better

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: