Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:54:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LOTEO - Digital Era Lottery | Lottery needs a revolution!  (Read 2546 times)
Uttaran

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:57:31 AM

Has Leteo already made a sale or hasn't started yet? I see from ICOBench the sale is over? and will there be IEO sales on other exchanges?

For a private sale it's over but for main sale it open in May and I don't know what date it ends
there seems to be no IEO because this site starts running
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LOTEO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:15:49 PM

Hello everyone! For those who interested to be a premium members or interested in our STO. We still pretty much running the private sale while the platform keeps updating. The developers are working non-stop to bring us the best experience in gaming that'll launch right on the 1st of June.

For any STO inquiries, you can reach us at sto@playloteo.com or use the contact form on the https://playloteo.com website.

We won't be going anywhere without the support of the community. We will very much welcome any valuable suggestions. advices, and support that will bring us to the top of the global blockchain market.

That may sounds beautiful with cherry on top, but wait... there are rewards waiting for every community members!

Because this project is all about community, from the community itself, and for the wider space of the global blockchain community.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:09:20 PM

Has Leteo already made a sale or hasn't started yet? I see from ICOBench the sale is over? and will there be IEO sales on other exchanges?

For a private sale it's over but for main sale it open in May and I don't know what date it ends
Thank you so much for answering these questions because I also don't know myself, and is the main sale now complete? Please understand that it can be answered so that we all here will not ask questions again

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:49:10 PM

Thank you so much for answering these questions because I also don't know myself, and is the main sale now complete? Please understand that it can be answered so that we all here will not ask questions again

I think the main sales are still running in a few days, and there is still time to buy and invest there, which I hope Loteo makes selling IEO better in my opinion.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 04:03:06 AM

I want to confirm, is LOTEO really going to be Listing on Eterbase? I have read this information in the medium and want to confirm it again. indeed, currently for exchange eterbase there is still no launch.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:27:00 AM

I want to confirm, is LOTEO really going to be Listing on Eterbase? I have read this information in the medium and want to confirm it again. indeed, currently for exchange eterbase there is still no launch.
I also don't know whether LOTEO will be listing at Eterbase or not and I think maybe only the team can answer that question and I hope that the question can be answered immediately so that it can be confirmed clearly

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:45:49 AM

I also don't know whether LOTEO will be listing at Eterbase or not and I think maybe only the team can answer that question and I hope that the question can be answered immediately so that it can be confirmed clearly

Seems that this lottery platform is doing great as they already acquired their license to operate. A must to accomplish for a sincere gambling site. So listing in exchanges is no doubt in the pipeline. They won't go that far without plans where to list their tokens.
sapta
aka BitRentX
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 1718
Merit: 1206

Yield.App

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 11:43:07 AM

It is confirmed, if you see the team page on playloteo.com, Robert Auxt - CEO of Eterbase - is also an advisor for Loteo. Listing for other exchanges is also in the pipeline as Eterbase is not their only option.

As for sales/STO question, they already answered you all here:

Hello everyone! For those who interested to be a premium members or interested in our STO. We still pretty much running the private sale while the platform keeps updating. The developers are working non-stop to bring us the best experience in gaming that'll launch right on the 1st of June.

For any STO inquiries, you can reach us at sto@playloteo.com or use the contact form on the https://playloteo.com website.

We won't be going anywhere without the support of the community. We will very much welcome any valuable suggestions. advices, and support that will bring us to the top of the global blockchain market.

That may sounds beautiful with cherry on top, but wait... there are rewards waiting for every community members!

Because this project is all about community, from the community itself, and for the wider space of the global blockchain community.
herurist

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:54:11 PM

It is confirmed, if you see the team page on playloteo.com, Robert Auxt - CEO of Eterbase - is also an advisor for Loteo. Listing for other exchanges is also in the pipeline as Eterbase is not their only option.

So Loteo doesn't have to be listed on the Eterbase exchange, but only a plan?
but if it's not an option then there is something more interesting.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 10:14:16 AM

That's right and I think that only the development team knows about it so we better follow the development of this project because we all hope there will be something interesting

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
sapta
aka BitRentX
Staff
Legendary

Yield.App

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 01:27:58 PM

I think you misunderstood me there, mate. Loteo WILL BE listed on Eterbase (it is, in fact, pre-listed already). What I meant is that Eterbase would not be the only exchange where Loteo will be listed. The team has already starting to talk with other exchanges.
LOTEO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 03:04:43 PM

Finally, today is HARDLAUNCH day! Here's some stuff that we prepare:

- Moon of Fortune Game
- Hard marketing campaign
- Loteo TV & Academy
- New commercial is coming!
- The newly replenished affiliate program
- BTC Payment in the Works!
- Many more stuff.

Also, get your Loteopass today and get double chance on every draws!
herurist

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:29:42 PM

I think you misunderstood me there, mate. Loteo WILL BE listed on Eterbase (it is, in fact, pre-listed already). What I meant is that Eterbase would not be the only exchange where Loteo will be listed. The team has already starting to talk with other exchanges.

Well, I understand now,  Grin Grin, and this is good news, also the Loteo team is talking about other exchanges, which means it will be listed on the stock exchange in the near future.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 08:48:57 AM

Well, I understand now,  Grin Grin, and this is good news, also the Loteo team is talking about other exchanges, which means it will be listed on the stock exchange in the near future.
What you say is true that the team is discussing about other exchanges if that is true of course that is good news and I am curious what will happen later

roycilik
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1971

1% Skill 99% Luck :v

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 12:16:30 PM

What you say is true that the team is discussing about other exchanges if that is true of course that is good news and I am curious what will happen later
Regarding exchange is actually not the main thing, the most important thing is how the project can go well according to the road map
So far Loteo has gone well, now the weekly lottery has been running 6 times and running smoothly with a large enough reward (see this is a new project)

The result so far:

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
herurist

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 09:15:45 AM

Can't wait for what will happen with the next announcement.
Hoping that Bounty Loteo will be as successful as Sapta's manager

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
roycilik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 10:34:07 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2019, 11:06:16 PM by roycilik

If you want to get faster news, better join the Loteo telegram group

I prefer if this project is successful rather than bounty Cheesy

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
herurist

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:19:39 PM

If you want to get faster news, better join the Loteo telegram group

I prefer if this project is successful rather than bounty Cheesy

Yes, of course if this Leteo project succeeds and makes everyone look here, automatically the gift will also succeed in promoting it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
sapta
aka BitRentX
Staff
Legendary

Yield.App

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 04:36:43 AM

Daily Lottery on Loteo Telegram Group! Only 100 entries/day, winner will get 200 LOTEU tokens on their playloteo.com account. Simply join the Telegram Group here: https://t.me/loteomission and do these:

- Re-share/retweet a post on their social channel (Facebook, Twitter) https://twitter.com/loteomission/status/1137322475866546176 OR https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1198399140332738&id=1113157555523564 (Take a screenshot of it, it's a must!)
- To enter the lottery all you have to do choose a number between 1 - 100 and type: /entry@loteosmart_bot NUMBER (On the Telegram Group)
- Provide screenshot to claim your reward (if you win)

Drawing every day at 20:00 CET. Go get them daily!
roycilik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 05:12:09 PM

Do you feel lucky today? try Moon Of Fortune now
You can win up to 49.5x on the Moon Of Fortune Cheesy
Here is my luck Tongue

███████████████████████
████████████████████