Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:38:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A Smartphone to Earn its Owner € 250 Worth of Crypto Monthly  (Read 279 times)
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 01:23:49 PM

I would have called it a ponzi straightforward but as it made it's way to the MWC after creating a working device, I need some more time to study it before calling it a ponzi. Nothing in the world comes free and no business can guarantee you a fixed profit.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
Kopyleft

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 01:31:04 PM

Somehow it is not using proof of work.  It is using proof of data instead.

I equally saw that bit, I do not know anything about the proof of data algorithm, or the networks which supports.
How profitable are the coins being mined? And how does the company get to pay in ETH using a different algorithm?
I would also need to do more research on this, and how sustainable it truly is.

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 02:16:25 PM

We can't call it a real mining and no phone is capable of that simply because of heat ,any mining on smartphones are simply just cloud mining  and nothing more unless there is another new way that's been invented already

I agree with you 250 euro is just to much you will just buy this Smartphone and voila you can just make money just like, some of the cloud mining and phone mining I've known are not capable of earning that amount, that's just to much we will have to see that first to believe.

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 06:50:21 PM

I guess the  mobile phone will be used to mine new coins.  This won't work and can't be sustainable considering that mining difficulty will go up gradualy. It won't be profitable either. Assuming I buy 4 of the mobile phones for mining, what will be my ROI? I guess nothing.
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 07:49:45 PM

This sounds good to me. I have seen the progress so far with Cosmochain and Samsung Mobile. Also I have seen Binance partnership with HTC Exodus Smart Phone. It is a great deal to see so many partnership in the Cryptocurrency Space and hopefully more adoption will take place soon around the world.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:12:03 AM

In the world of smartphones, we thought we had seen it all, particularly after the arrival of folding smartphones, but the Mobile World Congress (MWC) taking place in Barcelona, Spain, gives us another innovation to discuss: the first smartphone in the world which earns crypto just by keeping it on.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/smartphone-earn-crypto/

It will be better if some developers can creating coin that can be mined only from smartphone.
Make it's algo resistant to other kind of miners such as ASIC, GPU, FPGA and CPU in PC.
If this works, then just by owning smartphone, peoples can make earnings as long as they keep the power on.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dakiller

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:11:48 AM

Seems very interesting. Thanks for your sharing, I will learn more about it. We all own smartphones, which is really great.
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:10:05 AM

This is unfortunately not possible in today's technologies. The batteries of the phones we use may not handle this load. Future improvements may perhaps work in about it.

I think phones of today will be able to withstand it. Some people are able to leave their phones on for most of the day (e.g. grab drivers who are reliant on waze hence they keep their phone charged while using it)... but I'm not so sure if it's possible to be used 24/7 and for all models of phones. Samsung and Apple may have batteries that overheat. Samsung has a mechanism which does not allow you to use your phone once it overheats (probably due to the galaxy note 7 incident).

I'd say this has been a great step towards technology, one that many have been anticipating to be possible. Back in the day, mining can be done with a singular device but now you'd need a number of GPUs. Perhaps further enhancement will enhance this.
terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:19:38 AM

It will give approx 2 ETH per month. Electricity consumption will be a little only. Considering all the current mining situation, I think this device is great. I would purchase one for sure.
It's good to earn 2 eth monthly..
But that's going to shorten the life span of smartphone.

I would have called it a ponzi straightforward but as it made it's way to the MWC after creating a working device, I need some more time to study it before calling it a ponzi. Nothing in the world comes free and no business can guarantee you a fixed profit.
True, you inform us what you ever finds out.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Dasha88fed

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 03:20:06 PM

Perhaps this software can be installed and used on other smartphones, since the technical capabilities of all smartphones are similar. I think this is more of a marketing ploy, but if it helps to increase interest in crypto currencies, then this is a good marketing ploy, since the whole crypto community will benefit from this.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:38:48 PM

In the world of smartphones, we thought we had seen it all, particularly after the arrival of folding smartphones, but the Mobile World Congress (MWC) taking place in Barcelona, Spain, gives us another innovation to discuss: the first smartphone in the world which earns crypto just by keeping it on.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/smartphone-earn-crypto/

[im g]https://coinidol.com/upload/resize_cache/iblock/2c5/900_900_1/2c5500f2e5b9252ff77aee82fa4cd6dd.png[/img]

That’s not a new thing, I already knew that smartphones can mine cryptocurrency after I read how hackers would have into the phone network and use it mine cryptocurrencies for themselves lol. And when they hack into your device, it starts to overheat and your battery starts to run down quickly .
radokan

Activity: 291
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:46:39 PM

I don't get it. Is it some kind of cloud mobile mining, if that is the case it is not mining.
Not sure which mobile phone have enough power to do this kind of mathematical tasks, probably none, and there is another factor to take into consideration, difficulty.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:56:03 PM

If that is true i would not mind buying those phones in multiple numbers and become financially free but it definitely sounds too good to be true but i just hope if such phone ever launches it will yield btc or eth and not just some useless coin.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: