Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:41:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you still invest in ICO's in 2019.?
Yes. - 35 (53%)
No. - 31 (47%)
Total Voters: 66

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still invest in ICO's in 2019.? - Poll please vote  (Read 735 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:02:33 AM

Why not, I have free money that I want to invest, and I'm doing it, but now I have to choose a project very carefully for investment.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:08:41 AM

The reason for this is not all ICOs are scam and fraud, lets support and invest in projects that you think can survive in this bear market and will continue to develop even after ICO. This is just my opinion and not financial advice I don't want people to follow my decisions, always do your own research.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:29:24 AM

The reason for this is not all ICOs are scam and fraud, lets support and invest in projects that you think can survive in this bear market and will continue to develop even after ICO. This is just my opinion and not financial advice I don't want people to follow my decisions, always do your own research.

Even though for projects that aren't scam, under current conditions, it will be difficult for them to reach the targets they expect. Many investors are no longer interested I guess. Indeed there may still be one or two projects that will provide good result. However, to find a project like that would be very difficult. In my opinion, it's better to temporarily not to look at ICO first. Better to focus on existing projects that its toughness has been proven.

marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:21:31 AM

I will not invest in ICO until the cryptocurrency market has positive signs, especially when the market has better rules or policies on ICO.Investing in ICO will now be quite risky when the market is still in the bull market
It is better other upcoming ICOs hold on first and we invest more on the already existing ones so we can force the market to BULLISH TREND without having to wait for the activities of the whales. Most investment distributed in new ICOs if pumped into the existing ones to me, will really go a long way in helping the market out of the BEARISH trend.

I even doubt if people will still be willing to invest in ICOs. Like me, I don’t even hunt bounty talk less of investing because they end up wasting 3 months of my time I could have invested in order things to make my life meaningful.

There are many reasons to continue with ICOs in 2019. In fact now is the best time for investing because a lot of the scam projects have been released when people found out, and now we have very good projects available with bargain prices. You can buy many coins because some of the ICO is costing less than 1c per coin, which is very good value.

big_daddy

Activity: 1666
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 10:24:56 AM

I will invest in ICOs that will be launched on ETH 2.0 only
Why?
Cause this is the only way they can guarantee my money back if they don't reach their soft/hard cap
And also that the devs/ceo/team cannot spend their raised ETH as they want, but as the 2.0 contract sais

Why there are no ICOs on ETH 2.0 protocol? Because mostly are scams

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 10:28:20 AM

Yes I do, this bear market will end soon.. Just choose for the good ICO and you will see when the bull run starts your investments will start moving up too. Learn from Warren Buffet, buy low sell high!
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 11:15:51 AM

I still invested in ICO this 2019 but I don't invest much in ICO because most of the ICO is scam. The reason why I invested in ICO is because profit is maximize in ICO.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 11:19:06 AM

i do not invest any ico except Binance ico's but it's imposibble to purchase those kind of ico's which launches by Binance.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 11:26:03 AM

I joined only three ICOs this year. And when I find with new projects that have a beautiful team and vision, I will continue to participate in their ICOs in those projects. Because there are ICOs that can still make more profit in the market although they are few in number.
LUGHUL

Activity: 387
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 11:27:05 AM

For the end of 2018 investing in an ICO project is a loss for investors, but that does not make the reason that investing in the ICO project will always be a loss. In fact at the beginning of 2018 investing in ICO projects was very profitable for investors to get large profits. So I think investing in ICO projects is very profitable now, but we have to choose a good ICO project.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:35:45 AM

I still invest but not to as many coins as before this year I only invest in Liker because this is a good project and I'm glad I made the right decision to invest, after I liker and after reading a lot of bad things about ICO I stopped investing and will only do once there is a solution to these scam ICO.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:37:17 AM

Please vote. This is for informative purposes.

If you can, please post why do you still invest or why you don't invest any more.
For me i dont have any issues with ICO's STO's etc. as long as it has employing protection mechanism againts fraud for the welfare of its investors. Its a very important matter so it need to be discuss properly. Regulation on any crowdfunding activities must be pursued and implemented in order to gain back the trust and confidence from the future investors. Im still invest in ICO's in the right project and right time.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:38:17 AM

If you can, please post why do you still invest or why you don't invest any more.
I will invest in the IEO, and I will never invest in the current ICO. The IEO will help me to be profitable if I can buy them at public sale. And the traditional ICO is dead, I will never waste money on those ICOs, Definitely losing money
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 12:07:14 PM

No, I have not and I am not planning to invest in any ICO till the bulls are back in the market. I lost so much in the last bearish market in 2018 and  I am yet to recover from that investment. I am voting NO for investing on ICO for 2019.
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:12:18 PM

Sure I am still investing in ICOs and a lot of them are still profitable. I am always trying to push the orders on Binance Launchpad and sometimes it works. Such ICOs are giving x5-x6 profit within several days!
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:13:36 PM

Sure I am still investing in ICOs and a lot of them are still profitable. I am always trying to push the orders on Binance Launchpad and sometimes it works. Such ICOs are giving x5-x6 profit within several days!
I also tried to invest in the IEO at binance 2 times before. But unfortunately, I couldn't buy anything, it was too hard to participate because there were so many people interested

AtlantaFive

Activity: 594

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:23:18 PM

I still invest in icos but not to the point that i go with my full money on it because i had learn my lesson with several icos that is not performing well after they finish the icos. It's not like 2 years ago where ico boom at it's peak where i invest on several icos that gives so much return but now it's not happening  so investing a little and spreading my money with different ico is good.

babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:38:11 PM

I have doubts about investing in a number of ICO projects in 2019, apart from the fact that prices are falling, there are also many projects that only commit fraud.
therefore I decided I would not invest in some ICO projects this year.
Saidmod

Activity: 659

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 03:19:35 PM

Yes, as i am investing in a legitimate ico that has a big potential and the like of the ICO's in binance we can say that a project that they accept have a good overall project potential. This time it would best to invest in this kind of ICO's that maybe soon an exchange and ICO launch on it. The way ICO's are hitting the market gradually changing so to invest we need to adjust on.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 03:47:36 PM

I have doubts about investing in a number of ICO projects in 2019, apart from the fact that prices are falling, there are also many projects that only commit fraud.
therefore I decided I would not invest in some ICO projects this year.
The reality is very bad, projects are getting a lot of failures and very negative feedback from investors, almost all investors commented that the projects are no longer profitable for them, they only receive loss or only receive a lot of garbage tokens after participating in each project. Although the situation is like that but you should also look at the positive, the market still has good ico, typically ico on binance recently, it brings a lot of profits and investors welcome it, I believe we will soon see such good projects when the market comes back

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: