Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:19:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Mining Sites  (Read 657 times)
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 10:13:40 PM

They are not worth joining anymore if what you mean are cloud mining sites I am in fact had a scam post about one cloud mining sites they are just plain and simple ponzi scheme and it will take you months to get a profit and much longer to get your payout if they will process your payout

tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 10:15:44 PM

I won’t recommend cloud mining investment for anyone at this time or other time because they don’t pay at some point wonits possible you don’t even make up to your capital before that happens. It’s even better to buy some coins and hold or learn day trading  and start it. With this you can confidently control your funds
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 10:21:44 PM

there are a lot of bitcoin mining sites like that, and I think they often only pay up front, and the continuation never pays, it's very dangerous.
StreakW

Activity: 1221
Merit: 107

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:35:59 PM

I just want to get feedbacks, there lots of sites offering bitcoin mining , is it legit? Do we really and from this , and can we withdraw it? Coz i wanna try but want to ask those who joined already there so i'll get some ideas about it. Thanks.
You means cloud mining right?? We invest they give hastrate and we mining using that. Most of them is scam and cant survive. I already try many cloud mining also i invest but nothing. They colaps and stole my money. So i never trust cloud mining anymore. Better you invest in crypto hold it and sell in the the future, you control your money. That's is safe

0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 11:50:32 PM

I assume you are talking about "cloud" mining, which is where you pay a site to mine for you. Most of these are outright scams. The rest are not likely to make a profit.

Your best and most profitable option is to simply buy the bitcoins instead of investing in cloud mining.
I agree. A lot of people shared their bad experiences with cloud mining as it turns out to be a scam after they pay for it. Some sites pay for the first month as profit but after that they will run for your money and that is a clear bait or trap for those people who keeps on trying these kind of scams. Buying and holding is definitely the safest way to invest and we all know that already. Trading is also good but risky.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Coin-Desk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 05:15:38 AM

Most Bitcoin mining websites are fake. They never pay the price. So I'm not believing on the Bitcoin mining website. According to my knowledge, no one could earn from the Bitcoin mining website to date. So I do not work on the Bitcoin mining website and do not invest. Because there is no reliance on the Bitcoin mining website. They can scam at any time. So it is best not to work on the Bitcoin mining website. If you want to make Bitcoin mining, it is better to do it directly with your own equipment. Because Bitcoin mining website will never pay you for mining

Thank you.

shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:12:40 AM

If bitcoin mining sites doesnt pay you , then do you think that mining on your own is more better ?  No meyt  it does not .  even if you buy your hardware  and start on mining ,  you cannot expect to earn a descent income . you cant recover your roi pretty easy because you will also shoulder the cost of your resource such as electric bills , maintenance cost  , not to mention the mining difficulty is now verry hard nowadays  .
Erickan

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:43:51 AM

I can give you a straightforward advice: stay away from bitcoin digging sites, if you don't listen to me, you'll have to regret it. Most bitcoin digging sites are deceptive, if you exploit cloud like EOBOT, carefully read the rules you will understand what I say
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 01:00:10 PM

As present, I won't encourage anyone to invest in any mining companies. as I am yet to see anyone that pays contract termination when mining is not is not been made by the company, Hasfalre knocked me off my feet. I won't invest in any cloud mining as the reward is low since the bitcoin price is not so good.

kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 01:50:14 PM

i dont advice you to do cloud mining, because half of the cloud mining is a scam, because in 2015 i try the cloud mining and lost my money because the developer use Ponzi scheme on their cloud mining, i advice you to do the hardware mining with your own rig and find the good pool to be the mediator for mining your cryptocurrency

Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:08:01 PM

I just want to get feedbacks, there lots of sites offering bitcoin mining , is it legit? Do we really and from this , and can we withdraw it? Coz i wanna try but want to ask those who joined already there so i'll get some ideas about it. Thanks.
Botcoin cloud mining isn't really profitable and most of the Bitcoin mining sites is a kind of Ponzi Scheme. Online mining is not recommended if you want a big profit. Trading is better than mining because mining will no give you a lot of bitcoin but it can help as a fund raising. It is better to mine bitcoin with your gpu's that cloud mining.
qualitywork

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 03:34:36 PM

It's better to hodl your thoughts on mining if you are interested in this, due to the downfall in the market none of the mining are giving you atleast a descent profit. Especially don't think about cloud mining which is suppose to be a big scammers in one word.

Wildwest

Activity: 1782
Merit: 318

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:36:41 AM

I think cloud mining is not suitable for mining, if you want to mine it is better to save and buy mining tools yourself. Lots of legit cloud mining, but I do not guarantee you will return the capital

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 09:34:31 AM

I think it's better to have real bitcoin mining where you are in charge to manage your mining. I have been seen a lot of bitcoin mining sites but I never tried to invest because I always check the website and feedback before I invest. I know there many people get into mining because it is profitable but in fact you need to have huge capital before gain huge income.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 10:44:17 AM

Never ever invest in this Bitcoin mining sites, especially those cloud mining sites. You'll only lose money because most of them are scams. They seem good to be true but they end up being a pain. It's safer and more profitable to just buy Bitcoin directly in trusted exchanges.
Ahsan Aly

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 11:03:08 AM

Yes, there're different sources to mine bitcoin. But first you have to make sure that which is the best and reliable platform and you can start mining. If you want to mine btc through some other sites then i suggest you that you should start with minimum investment. And if you want a big profit then you should be join different platform not a particular website for cloud mining. Cloud mining is best for beginners or newbie.

For cloud mining

Join this website for zero investment or (minimum) investment.
https://www.eobot.com

This is reliable platform.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                     
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 12:10:54 PM

I think cloud mining is not suitable for mining, if you want to mine it is better to save and buy mining tools yourself. Lots of legit cloud mining, but I do not guarantee you will return the capital
- Indeed, bitcoin mining sites in the present are not really good, it has too many risks, we will need a very long time to see the profit and sometimes we will not see when the bitcoin mining site suddenly disappears and becomes a dead mining site. Even for the purchase of equipment for mining, I am not too encouraging because competition and costs have become very expensive, if we have money, we should have plans for trading or if we don't have money, we should look for luck in bounty, those are the best advice

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:19:07 PM

there are a lot of bitcoin mining sites like that, and I think they often only pay up front, and the continuation never pays, it's very dangerous.
I think if the payment is just upfront it won't last long. the problem is that the miner must have a large amount of capital. so that everything runs smoothly.
abhiseshakana
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 2256

From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 04:26:01 PM

Buying cloud mining hashrate should be considered a high-risk investment and it's hard to get more profit when to mine BTC using cloud mining service for now. If you have cheap electricity just buy some ASIC, instead of buying some hashrate from the cloud mining sites.

But if you don't have cheap electricity, it might be more profitable to buy BTC in the market rather than mine them.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:30:36 PM

Am very sure you have little or no knowledge about bitcoin mining.
Bitcoin mining requires huge electric power to operate it I don't really know much about any bitcoin mining site
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: