Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:41:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Mining Sites  (Read 650 times)
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:42:40 AM

I assume you are talking about "cloud" mining, which is where you pay a site to mine for you. Most of these are outright scams. The rest are not likely to make a profit.

Your best and most profitable option is to simply buy the bitcoins instead of investing in cloud mining.

Right, I have invested in few mining sites like hashflair and few but maximum are scams. After three years, i still haven't recovered capital at least 25%. So from my personal experience i want to say "don't think to invest in any mining sites".
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:09:38 AM

I assume you are talking about "cloud" mining, which is where you pay a site to mine for you. Most of these are outright scams. The rest are not likely to make a profit.

Your best and most profitable option is to simply buy the bitcoins instead of investing in cloud mining.

Right, I have invested in few mining sites like hashflair and few but maximum are scams. After three years, i still haven't recovered capital at least 25%. So from my personal experience i want to say "don't think to invest in any mining sites".

3 year ? wow that freakin long  . if you will only invest that on profitable crypto i think you will earn alot after hodling and waiting for 3 years  but unfortunately you didnt  .  by the way i heard that hashflare is one of the legit cloud mining sites that are still paying but its seem strange that you didnt get your roi for a long time . may i know what year you start to invest on them  ?
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:41:47 AM

I just want to get feedbacks, there lots of sites offering bitcoin mining , is it legit? Do we really and from this , and can we withdraw it? Coz i wanna try but want to ask those who joined already there so i'll get some ideas about it. Thanks.
Are you talking about cloud mining? If yes then nope, most of cloud mining are scams and even if not scams, it takes months or even years to get your investment to get ROI. No, it's not legit. It's better to buy yourself a mining rig.
Powerman001

Activity: 510
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:21:42 AM

not all bitcoin web mining is legit, there is also web mining that is not legit. You have to check the mining sites carefully. see if there are mining activities that are loaded on the web. if there is a high probability the web is legit.
septi.JR

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:29:01 AM

it's not too late to get to know BTC, but it's better I suggest trading only, by trading your money, you can master it completely, and for mining, the capital needed is quite a lot and also many investors are losing profits due to difficulties in mining

````````````````██
```````````````████
``````````````██████``█
`````````````▓▓██████`██
````````````▓▓▓██████████
```````````▓▓▓▓▓██████████
``````````▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████
`````````███████████████████
````````█████████████████████
```````███████████████████████
`````██████████████████████████
````███████████``````███████▓▓▓▓
```████████████``````███████▓▓▓▓▓
``█████████████``````█████████▓▓▓▓
`████████``````````````````████████
█████████``````````````````█████████
█████████``````````````````██████████
``█████████████``````██████████████
`````██████████``````███████████
````````███████``````████████
```````````███████████████
``````````````█████████
Greentoken
ROCKZ
|
morrisgonzalez

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 03:47:54 PM

I give the link below of 10 best and biggest bitcoin mining sites. Here you can chose yours best one for bitcoin mining. These sites are trusted bitcoin mining sites in online. These all are top listed bitcoin mining sites over all the world.

https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/mining/pools/
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:50:37 PM

we have to be more careful in looking at bitcoin mining sites, because I don't think all mining sites are all good, and there are also sites that experience scams.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: