Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:34:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Helping scammer or one of them! attention DT members  (Read 239 times)
ankit10 (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 04:49:51 AM

user "speaknow" claims he is the member of bountysuite platform which was run by scammer called "tokensuite team" or "needmoney" or "olcaytu2005"
DT members already tagged those managers with negative trust.
But here is another one from them:

Thank you all for your help. There was a misunderstanding with some of you guys though, I am not looking for a bounty listing website as a bounty hunter, but as an ICO project who wants to list their bounty there. But anyhow, your answers were kind and helpful. I looked online and found a list of bounty listing websites that probably is incomplete, but nevertheless useful for me.

Hello. We can list your bounty on our platform http://bountysuite.com/
would better to contact via telegram (:

I request DT members to tag him with negative trust.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 05:00:39 AM

Thanks for reporting. I have tagged him accordingly. Though I would suggest archiving such posts where them confirm to be promoting or to be a part of service.

Archived link of the post: http://archive.is/GgvZo
speaknow

Activity: 1106
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:38:45 AM

user "speaknow" claims he is the member of bountysuite platform which was run by scammer called "tokensuite team" or "needmoney" or "olcaytu2005"

Thank you all for your help. There was a misunderstanding with some of you guys though, I am not looking for a bounty listing website as a bounty hunter, but as an ICO project who wants to list their bounty there. But anyhow, your answers were kind and helpful. I looked online and found a list of bounty listing websites that probably is incomplete, but nevertheless useful for me.

thanks for the kind words ankit10. Don't forget how i helped you with Vortix project.
ankit10 (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 12:51:21 PM

thanks for the kind words ankit10. Don't forget how i helped you with Vortix project.
I remembered that and i appreciate your help but it doesn't mean I will allow supporting scam projects. I lost more than a months in joining those scam project under bountysuite.
speaknow

Activity: 1106
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 01:30:27 PM

I remembered that and i appreciate your help but it doesn't mean I will allow supporting scam projects. I lost more than a months in joining those scam project under bountysuite.

your "appreciate" will back to you (:
nice job.
witcher_sense
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 4336

🔐BitcoinMessage.Tools🔑

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 02:16:59 PM

You should know that because of TokenSuite team a lot of investors have lost their money. Working for them is only your decision and you are responsible for the consequences. There is nothing personal.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████