Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:40:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Proof of Pumps  (Read 297 times)
ukloonion (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 02:41:35 PM

There are certain events like halvings (BTC,LTC) and rebandings (NEO) that have historically led to real pumps, not just buy the rumor sell the news ones but actual triggers of massive gains.

Does anyone have any charts to share for various proof of pumps?

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=2091065
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 03:47:07 PM

There are certain events like halvings (BTC,LTC) and rebandings (NEO) that have historically led to real pumps, not just buy the rumor sell the news ones but actual triggers of massive gains.

That makes sense to consider having as a way to create a pump or build the fundamental to support the crypto but does it make sense to consider rebranding as the main reason that can create a massive pump? People are expecting NEO becomes the next big thing like ethereum and that's why they are blindly buying it.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 03:53:02 PM

What do you mean by proof of pumps? as coinmarketcap gives you updated chart where you can see the pump and dump happen on selected date.

Event's also can give effect on the price of bitcoin.
If you want to find the latest even of some coins I am sure this site below will give you updated news about this coin.

http://coinmarketcal.com

And this site below will give you all tools you need including list of exchanges where you can exchange the coin and historical data and also see all event's and news about the coin.

https://www.coingecko.com/

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 04:30:25 PM

Is this proof that you want? I really think that this pump was a historical moment for bitcoin, where mainstream media was very shocked by the amount bitcoin made and many investors then were very curious if they too can make a profit with a sudden volatileness bitcoin has,

Well, I think we don't need any other more proof Because this graph that I get from Coinmarketcap was the only thing needed if you want to believe and bitcoin will surely make another pump like this in the future, Forget all Altcoins that you have brought and focused more on bitcoin.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 05:35:42 PM

You seems you dont really understand what a pump is. Not every price increase is a pump.   You also seems to misunderstood how blockchain networks are secured.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 06:11:26 PM

You seems you dont really understand what a pump is. Not every price increase is a pump.   You also seems to misunderstood how blockchain networks are secured.

Price bumps is the usually we all people consider while we discuss about proof of pumps right! When there is new algorithm arrives and update on the various projects we will be able to find that network or considered blockchain is secured.

Lets hope who can explain it better here. LOL

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:04:23 PM

We can take as a basis the pump and dump in the stock market. This is a managed process designed to attract maximum investors. Puppeteers accumulate their positions for months, selling a maximum in a day or two. After that, the asset ceases to interest the major players. BTC(crypto market driver) price displays several cycles of P&D.
Sometimes it seems to me that BTC was created for shearing sheep.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
BurgerCash

Activity: 187

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 10:10:35 PM

Except the NEO rebranding was exactly that. As were the halvings by the way - everyone knows when they occur, in a mature market they would be priced in already.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:57:04 PM

Buying coins based on fundamental analysis is not always good. But on the other hand you have to determine how long you are willing to hold the coin.  I don't see any clear evidence of the pump yet.

livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 01:24:22 AM

I don't record any of the chart but you can always check the history charts on coinmarket cap.

https://coinmarketcap.com/historical/

When you say about pumps, you can always have a clear look with those coins that have a very low cap and suddenly goes on rage.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 04:23:18 AM

Buying coins based on fundamental analysis is not always good. But on the other hand you have to determine how long you are willing to hold the coin.  I don't see any clear evidence of the pump yet.
yes there's still no clear evidence of pump but for me those small increase is a big sign wherein a sign that the bull now is awake and soon it's ready again to bump the market. In fact that's what always happening after small increase whereon will fluctuate as a correction and after the correction will surge again to highest value. So we must be ready for it.
victoria444
Copper Member

Activity: 258

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:57:34 AM

Bitforex is an exchange which engages in nefarious fraud practices to take advantage of unsuspecting crypto projects wanting to list on the exchange and consumers wanting to trade. Projects should avoid listing on this exchange unless they want to lose their funds.

https://medium.com/@sallyalexon/bitforex-the-biggest-wash-trading-exchange-in-the-world-8245e9ca910a
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:49:38 AM

I suggest you check on the coinmarketcap because on that website, you can find all coins in the market and you will know which coins that are already getting a higher pump in the last year including on how much the highest price the coin reached.

Neo still needs to wait for a while and need to be patient especially in this year because bitcoin is not increasing higher, and it makes all coin including NEO cannot increase higher too. But someday, if the bull market happens, I am sure that every coin in the market can increase again and will make the highest price as before.

It is difficult to predict which coins can get pumps or dumps and no one will know. The only thing that we can do is making an analysis based on the market situation which is hard to get the right calculation because the price still moving to go up and down.

I think not all events can trigger the price to increase. I suggest you do not trust directly with the news before you make research more information.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:28:32 AM

Yes, it seems market going to next bullrun. Every news says about this. here is one of them:

https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2019/01/fidelity-with-7-2-trillion-in-aum-reportedly-launching-crypto-custody-in-march/

https://cointelegraph.com/news/japan-e-commerce-giant-rakutens-new-payment-app-appears-to-support-crypto

https://www.juliusbaer.com/global/en/news-insights/news-insights-detail-page/item/julius-baer-enters-partnership-for-digital-asset-services-with-seba-crypto-ag/

And as I see the overal trading volume increased at last in twice for last few month (since beginning of this year). Such increasing may singalize about upcoming new bullrun. Market going for this. Nowdays is developing conditions for big insitutional investors...
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:29:37 AM

Why people are always looking for some evidence of pumps even the fact of no one really knows when it will happen or it will happen and also why people are giving their insight about the pumps even the facts that no one has an idea about it. Yes halving can affect the price but still who knows when the price hits a good numbers.
armarsterling7

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:57:30 AM

I think growth is not easy to happen at the present time. Our economy has not yet recovered and it is still in a recession. With this situation, whales also do not have capital to pump the market and they do not have enough money to reduce the risk. We need to wait a long time to witness the historic pump.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:34:41 PM

these are events that are believed to increase the purchasing power greatly because the rewards are halved. but we can still recognize the signs of the pump: the market goes through many dumps, news about the purchasing power of the whale BTC, available in large signaling credit groups, ...
We don't need to wait for big events, because it's quite time consuming.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:38:46 PM

Is this proof that you want? I really think that this pump was a historical moment for bitcoin, where mainstream media was very shocked by the amount bitcoin made and many investors then were very curious if they too can make a profit with a sudden volatileness bitcoin has,

Well, I think we don't need any other more proof Because this graph that I get from Coinmarketcap was the only thing needed if you want to believe and bitcoin will surely make another pump like this in the future, Forget all Altcoins that you have brought and focused more on bitcoin.

You're so negative since you are advising to only focus on bitcoin. Altcoins have potentials too it's just that there are too many of them to choose from. And from what I see, I don't see bitcoin reaching that height again until the next 7 years since a lot are already selling whenever there is a price surge.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:14:23 PM

Many pumps that has happened especially in btc are caused mostly by halving and mass adoption of the system, because crypto follows the law of supply and demand whereby when there is more demand for a coin than the supply of that coin, it let's to a tremendous growth in the price of the coin, what lead to the pump in 2017 was because many whales heard about bitcoin and began to make purchase of it.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 09:06:41 PM

I don't have a chart but for some of us that has been following this market for long we can testify that 2017 was the highest pumpping year for both bitcoin,  litecoin, neo and others popular coins we have in the market.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: