Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:57:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (Wanted to Sell) BTC/ETH for Paypal (US Dollar only)  (Read 214 times)
CherryPies (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:34:07 PM

Hello, looking to sell $400 to $2000 worth of BTC or ETH for Paypal , US currency only please. Will trade 1:1, looking to get this done as soon possible, trying to purchase a time sensitive auction on Ebay before the end of the day! PM me or contact me on telegram at @HUChallenger for a quick reply! Looking to find one reputable source to sell bi-weekly BTC for PP.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Edward95

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 10:23:44 PM

That's a lot of money to trade for PayPal.  How are you going to protect yourself from a chargeback which PayPal is notorious for? Will you be using a middleman from here?
moitures

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:32:44 PM

Hello, looking to sell $400 to $2000 worth of BTC or ETH for Paypal , US currency only please. Will trade 1:1, looking to get this done as soon possible, trying to purchase a time sensitive auction on Ebay before the end of the day! PM me or contact me on telegram at @HUChallenger for a quick reply! Looking to find one reputable source to sell bi-weekly BTC for PP.

SCAMMER ALERT
unable to prove that he own btc

I will post the full convo so he could not say that I edited something.
Anyone can decide himself if the people who send random btc wallet and tell that he own that, but are unable to prove it is scammer or not..

https://imgur.com/a/Ds4ede6
CherryPies (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:34:35 AM

I encourage anyone to read thru the chat posted, it will show what a rude and disrespectful person you are, you wonder why people have no interest in working or speaking with you.
moitures

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:57:42 AM

I encourage anyone to read thru the chat posted, it will show what a rude and disrespectful person you are, you wonder why people have no interest in working or speaking with you.

I am only rude and disrespectful with scammers.
You were interested before I asked you to prove that you own that account or make a video with your phone showing btc balance.
You lost your interest because you are unable to prove that you own any btc.
lepbagong

Activity: 2296
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 03:43:20 AM

SCAMMER ALERT
unable to prove that he own btc

I will post the full convo so he could not say that I edited something.
Anyone can decide himself if the people who send random btc wallet and tell that he own that, but are unable to prove it is scammer or not..

https://imgur.com/a/Ds4ede6

Your information will be very useful to be more careful, and can be a concern for other colleagues. not prioritizing that there has been fraud, for me it is quite surprising and do not understand why you should use paypal if you want to transact, even though the possibility of fraud is greater and unavoidable. why not use a mechanism that has often been used and can be justified, namely "escrow".

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
gameristo
Legendary

Activity: 1398
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 03:56:28 AM

if you real and serious and really got some coins then we can use escrow bitify.com or localbitcoins

not use any messengers much so lets discuss and trade via here on forum

waiting for you

My old btc wallet id: 1GmLs8e6VL5i9UcLmLypSKbyDHKjAtkg6g
CherryPies (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:48:54 AM

Found the original $400 I was after, any swaps moving forward will have a pretty standard 5% added on my end, no longer looking for 1:1. Cheers  Smiley
moitures

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:56:00 AM

Found the original $400 I was after, any swaps moving forward will have a pretty standard 5% added on my end, no longer looking for 1:1. Cheers  Smiley

I am ready to pay 5% and also cover escrow fees.
Who do you want to use from this forum?
CherryPies (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:11:39 PM

I have no interest in dealing with a rude and toxic person such as yourself. You are very quick to dispute my reputability yet you have no successful transactions or feedback here? Get lost broke troll.
moitures

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:20:30 PM

Found the original $400 I was after, any swaps moving forward will have a pretty standard 5% added on my end, no longer looking for 1:1. Cheers  Smiley

I have no interest in dealing with a rude and toxic person such as yourself. You are very quick to dispute my reputability yet you have no successful transactions or feedback here? Get lost broke troll.

And you still havent proven that you own any btc?
You could easily prove I am wrong and I will stop replying here and even delete my posts.
The problem is you are not able to prove it because you do not have any funds. You are broke.

All my posts in this thread prove easily that you are a SCAMMER
SCAMMER
SCAMMER
SCAMMER
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: