Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:39:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MARO] MARO - Connect, Cooperate, and Prosper  (Read 374 times)
phillip_chun (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:27:11 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2020, 08:33:07 AM by phillip_chun

Connect, Cooperate, and Prosper

Connect and cooperate to create value and opportunities to build a prosperous world

MISSION

Maro builds an open infrastructure that seamlessly connects billions to the global economy market. Maro provides an efficient easy-to-use platform for value exchange and secure financial service for global citizens.

No more hurdles and restrictions, claim the rights you deserve from the palm of your hand.

MARO PROVIDES A "VALUE EXCHANGE PLATFORM" FOR EVERYONE

MARO PROVIDES A "FINANCIAL SOLUTION" FOR EVERYONE

MARO PROVIDES A "BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE" FOR EVERYONE

MARO PROVIDES "EFFICIANT GLOBAL COLLABORATION" FOR EVERYONE

MARO COMMUNITIES & SOCIAL MEDIA

NOTABLE NEWS

Most Viewed

Recent

REPRESENTATIVES

Block Rewards
  • Total block rewards pool: 250,000,000 MARO
  • Block reward distribution logic: Half of the entire MARO remaining within the block rewards pool will be distributed throughout each year (block time = 3 seconds, half-life block height = 10,512,000)
  • 1st year block rewards: 125,000,000 MARO distributed (11.89 MARO per block produced)
  • Block reward for Representatives: 61.8% of the block reward (7.35 MARO per block produced)
  • Block reward for Voters: When a voter's voted Representative succeeds in block production, 38.2% of the block reward will be distributed among voters according to their total vote counts (MARO held)
  • To learn more, read our Whitepaper V2.0 or a summarized article about our unique Consensus

Apply Now
  • Become a Representative to optimize the MARO network, evolve the consensus via proposals, and mine MARO block rewards
  • Click here to apply

EXCHANGES

MARO

ACN

CLAY

SUPPORTED BY

Kwame Genius

Activity: 260
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 10:26:25 AM

I will be the first person to register your project, it is so amazing and we are all looking forward for the good day to come

center]fLibero.Financial
Hyper deflationary | Automatic Staking & Compounding
Clareity

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:40:12 AM

Hey finally the main network is launching! So excited... been waiting for this for a long time!!!
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 07:45:20 AM

TTC protocol is flying completely under the radar even in few months its prices have been tripled successfully. As mainnet Rigi is approaching excitement and price are increasing constantly. Listing on bittrex is just beginning and we surely will be watching more bigger exchanges coming on list. I wonder how long people will take to reach out to this project.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
jtalk
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:03:21 AM

This consistency in gains from around 300 satoshis to over 2000 satoshis without catching attention of traders is something totally solid. It took a while to get more than 6x in matter of weeks. I am not speculating this market but can't ignore important and basic element of value of token. In few days mainnet will be live and then token swap and decentralized social networking platform will start serving billions.

OOOBTC.com

Bounty
[/center]
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 01:22:16 PM

Today one more exchange was announced and that is Upbit and volume of over 8.5 millions dollars which pushed prices further high is something totally unexpected for me. I was knowing the potential but didn't think that suddenly things will start to be rolled out like this. Less than 72 hours for mainnet and then immediately token swap plus newly introduced token both make huge sense for the entire network.
Disaster435

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 01:24:07 PM

wow, huge pump!
RuTranslator
Copper Member

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

BM Russian Translator

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 01:28:20 PM

Russian Translation Reserved
phillip_chun (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 06:59:16 AM

I will be the first person to register your project, it is so amazing and we are all looking forward for the good day to come

Thank you, will you be building on TTC Platform or be using one of our Acorn Alliance social DAPPs? Smiley Grin
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:37:45 AM

Waiting for TTC Connect wallet to released sooner for token swap. It is matter of few days but very important for those waiting to swap via it and also long term holding. People would like to withdraw their coins to native wallet from exchanges. That's why it should be made available as soon as possible. That second token's announcement and usability is same attractive just like TTC coin.
Clareity

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:43:26 AM

Can't wait for the token swap to come. TTC has the potential to change the way social media works forever.
jtalk
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:14:35 AM

As swap is about to complete, TTC coin started to make come back with visible gain this morning. TTC connect mobile client is also available for those want to keep their coins off the exchanges for long term or voting purposes. That was deep correction during last few days which provided new support levels for the coin for surely.

OOOBTC.com

Bounty
[/center]
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:32:32 AM

For me that is big news to see #Hashed investment doing tweet to ask for vote as candidate of representative contest of TTC protocol. This shows long term connection of such well known company with this newly launched decentralized social networking platform. Once my coins are cleared from exchange after swap definitely going to support Hashed as representative.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: