Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:50:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally trade Litecoin with 100x leverage + no KYC  (Read 65 times)
bitbuddo (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 01:15:04 PM

There's a new solid looking crypto trading platform that offers as much as 100x leverage on Litecoin, as well as the other top 5 ranked assets (BTC, ETH, XRP, EOS).

It's called PrimeXBT and features various advanced trading strategies and order types which are not yet provided enough in the crypto space.

For example: short positions, OCO and stop-loss orders, and anonymous trading with no KYC.

The UI is customizable and ultra smooth also, really enjoyable to use.  They only launched last month so it has a ways to go in order to prove they're legit and earn the trust of the industry... but on the upside is you don't need to deposit much because with such high leverage it allows you to hold larger positions than you could've ordinarily held on other exchanges.  

What do you think ??

ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 05:00:04 PM

It is not about just knowing about an exchange but the validity of that exchange, many persons in this space has lost a lot of money to some exchange who carelessly refused to take the security of their exchange serious and ended up losing a lot of users money to hackers which we are not even sure if what has been done where truly carried out by hackers or the owners of the exchange themselves.

We need the owners of the exchange to give us a reason why we should put our money there for trading instead of using already existing platform.
bitbuddo (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:31:08 PM

It is not about just knowing about an exchange but the validity of that exchange, many persons in this space has lost a lot of money to some exchange who carelessly refused to take the security of their exchange serious and ended up losing a lot of users money to hackers which we are not even sure if what has been done where truly carried out by hackers or the owners of the exchange themselves.

We need the owners of the exchange to give us a reason why we should put our money there for trading instead of using already existing platform.

100% I agree, new exchanges (any exchanges really) need to be approached with caution.  As far as I can tell though there is nothing less valid about them as any other...?  at some point you've gotta give new players a chance. The now leading exchanges were new once and even some of the most legitimate and respected exchanges like mt gox and poloniex have been compromised... Like I said though I am yet to be convinced and I think that will come with time, and also gauging other community members perspectives, which is why I posted about them here and am keen to hear others opinions.  Maybe they will see red flags I don't, or maybe they think it's great...?!?
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:45:48 PM

Well you have seen this very enjoyable, but for me, I have seen this very just like any other exchange, But I am not very negative towards it because I sure want an exchange were you can be anonymous and would like to value your identity which is very OK with it, But if this is just a pony exchange that only exploits the weakness of people that don't like KYC, because exchange will sure need tons of security and if this would really lack in that aspect, This will not become a top-notch one, Well just my thoughts on seeing the exchange site.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: