Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:19:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Hardfork. What we need to do with it?  (Read 268 times)
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 09:14:17 PM

We cannot deny that the canary hard fork from ethereum made eth prices experience an instant surge, it was very reasonable to me because everyone entered the market to buy eth because they wanted to get ethereum constantinople. But, after the news passed the market became stable again even the price of some crypto returned to stable prices before the news of this hard fork eth sticking out.
gunhell16

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

www.licx.io

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 09:16:50 PM

I was hoping for some bull run atleast by ethereum before this Hardfork but i think everything in the cryptoworld is so gloomy right now that even the good news are unable to make some positive impact.

It will come next, the fork is not made for the bull run but it is inside it.
The fork are meant for the faster transaction and lesser fees. but ofcorse if people find it better then the demand will rise.
If that happen then the price will rise.

Will they go for the POS?

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
btc_love (OP)

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:43:34 AM

We cannot deny that the canary hard fork from ethereum made eth prices experience an instant surge, it was very reasonable to me because everyone entered the market to buy eth because they wanted to get ethereum constantinople. But, after the news passed the market became stable again even the price of some crypto returned to stable prices before the news of this hard fork eth sticking out.

to be honest, I hope this coin will be stable
darewaller

Activity: 2842
Merit: 639

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:28:50 AM

to be honest, I hope this coin will be stable
The coin will be stable and I see no reason why we should panic because the upgrade didn’t make the price of ETH appreciate.
Normally, I don’t expect the upgrade to have much effect on the price since it was just a bug fixed and it’s just like a maintenance carried out.

Ethereum has always been known and if they decided to carry out an upgrade, it’s just a way of making the system better and not necessarily mean that investors will automatically come in except few investors coming in as a result of their speculation of the price effect of the upgrade on coin.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: