Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:47:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚜️[Ann]⚜️[EXIO] ♦ ExioCoin ♦ Exchange ♦ Security ♦ Use Case ♦ Utility ♦  (Read 555 times)
Tileber

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:45:29 PM

I have downloaded the desktop version wallet of Exio already.  Wallet functional and was working good but today i have syncing problem now. Is there any nodes to add please? I think it is about nodes.

Add these ones to your  "exio.conf"  file. If still problem exist, let me know that to i provide you another way.

addnode=116.203.107.180
addnode=195.201.205.227
addnode=95.216.217.75

I had same problem too. I think it isn't about nodes. At least it wasn't about nodes for my problem. You should check port 31335 if its closed at modem or router or firewall maybe.

Thanks for help guys but those ways didn't work out. I already added those nodes and checked that port already active. Is there any solution?

First you check the wallet version here: https://github.com/EX24/exio/releases/
After that delete all of the files under the application folder of Exio wallet except "wallet.dat" file. Then try to sysnc from the scratch. Hopefully this will work for you.

You don't need to delete those files. I have much easy way for you. Tools => Wallet Repair => -resync (Delete Local blockchain folders) and be patient while syncing from the scratch (because of it is really taking a time due to slow connect)
StopScamPeople

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:30:02 PM

Smiley wow everyone is talking about the graphics why not me for really the graphics are great and i hope your to offer greater services too.  

if they are talking about graphics, can we talk about the legalities of this exchange? do they have license to operate and in what jurisdiction? they need to be competitive in this market as there are countless exchanges already launched and being introduced. and to have an edge over the others is to assure your users that your legal docs are in place. and upon pressing the about us section from their webpage, is it really empty?

You are totally right. While legend exchange sites having high security problems, who care the graphics of the exchange site. I prefer very high security with a poor graphics instead of just only awesome graphics.

Akuaja

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:51:51 AM

How can we trust this new exchange, what will guarantee they will not running away with our coins?
Trusti

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:44:25 PM

All I can say is that the coin itself is backed by a platform running successfully for some time now, I think it will be great opportunity for investors to join, now its the right time!

Its a good concept that worked in the past with other exchanges backed by their own coin and share profits with investors.

Good luck
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:32:05 PM

Smiley wow everyone is talking about the graphics why not me for really the graphics are great and i hope your to offer greater services too.  

if they are talking about graphics, can we talk about the legalities of this exchange? do they have license to operate and in what jurisdiction? they need to be competitive in this market as there are countless exchanges already launched and being introduced. and to have an edge over the others is to assure your users that your legal docs are in place. and upon pressing the about us section from their webpage, is it really empty?

You are totally right. While legend exchange sites having high security problems, who care the graphics of the exchange site. I prefer very high security with a poor graphics instead of just only awesome graphics.

maybe that is one way of attracting their users, beautiful graphics. but i prefer high security also. and wondering why no answer from my old post?

All I can say is that the coin itself is backed by a platform running successfully for some time now, I think it will be great opportunity for investors to join, now its the right time!

Its a good concept that worked in the past with other exchanges backed by their own coin and share profits with investors.

Good luck

if they are backed by a successful platform, then the above questions should be easily answered from someone from the team. they should be proactive as they are still in the very early stage of their development. so they might want to address the issues and concerns of users from this community.
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:05:31 AM

In order for a token or a crypto-currency to use Fast Listings, what are the requirements? The fees will always be 0% or be paid with currency EXO?

OI
yx67

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:48:39 PM

You made your exchange, what day I watch the trades, but they simply do not have. You are going to try to do something.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: