Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:42:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LBRY] Open, User-Controlled, and Decentralized Content Marketplace/YouTube  (Read 8679 times)
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
February 26, 2022, 02:38:53 AM
Merited by Traxo (1)

Really? The last time I logged in, I didn't get any rewards, I thought they had stopped distributing LBC. I will reinstall my wallet to see.
I don't know why would that happen to you, as far as I know, they never stopped rewarding the users to use their platforms. By the way, the reward is also able to be redeemed without using LBRY Desktop, you can use Odysee.

I'm not receiving LBRY anymore I stopped using LBRY since transferring to ODYSEE just last week I become active again but after 4 hours of watching videos for 2 days I stopped using ODYSEE but after reading that they are still giving LBRY, I become interested to be active again I want to ask for confirmation, are they still paying LBRY by watching and uploading videos, hope to get a good answer.
What are you guys rattling about? ~snip. I do not think rewards are even enabled. No one gives away free LBRY on that platform, that is for sure.
You better check your fact!

Rewards are still being given to the users who actively use LBRY or Odysee. You can refer to this: https://lbry.com/faq/rewards and Odysee also still shows its reward page. Best if you verify it yourself by using the platforms.

LBRY is still developing, rewards are one of few ways that will make the platform is widely known and used, I don't see them stopping the reward scheme in the meantime.
Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
March 03, 2022, 11:59:01 PM
Merited by Daltonik (2)

Rewards are still being given to the users who actively use LBRY or Odysee.

If LBRY is rewarding content creators, then by buying LBRY we essentially support those content creators, right? It seems that market is not really liquid tho.
Where can we see how much some of the creators get rewarded?

- - -

Any comments on recent censorship towards Russia? Facebook and BBC are now unavailable in Russia (it's probably a blessing tho), but people might want to seek for the alternatives. Is Odysee/LBRY viable alternative service for Russians?
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 07:03:25 AM

If LBRY is rewarding content creators, then by buying LBRY we essentially support those content creators, right? It seems that market is not really liquid tho.

- - -

Any comments on recent censorship towards Russia? Facebook and BBC are now unavailable in Russia (it's probably a blessing tho), but people might want to seek for the alternatives. Is Odysee/LBRY viable alternative service for Russians?

I don't know if odysee can become a full-fledged replacement for a platform like facebook, taking into account the fact that the platform sometimes slows down very much when viewing video content, imho still needs a lot of work. By the way, Facebook blocking, I tried to go in now, there are no problems, it seems to me a lot depends on the provider, although blocking is also a time-consuming process, in any case, blocking social networks and apparently youtube in Russia will lead to the development of alternative platforms.
vv181
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 08:52:31 AM
Merited by Traxo (1)

The creators will hardly feel the support if you do that way. To directly tips/supports the creators on their content page or channel page should be the way to go.

Anyway, I don't know the current LBRY foundation state regarding content creators' rewards, I don't know if they are still rewarding to those who sync their Youtube channel into LBRY. As of now, if you are want to support some creators, best to directly tip them(https://lbry.com/faq/tipping).

Don't know where and how to specifically find it but https://lbrynomics.com/ may give you some insights.

Personally, I believe the lbry protocol may give them a viable anti-censorship content, though, I don't about the future viability of it, nothing their government said they will only use russian based DNS, as in result, they may be completely limited from the outside internet world(CMIIW).
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 12:05:54 PM
Merited by Traxo (1)

Yes, if everything goes as it is currently going, then Russian users can simply be switched to their servers and localized from the external Internet, but for this their data centers must be created and ready to accept traffic, which I am more than sure no one took care of in advance.

Well, if it does happen, some are already calling March 11, I think it's still rumors no more, then no blockchains can be an alternative to getting any information from outside. But still I want to believe that the Russian government, which can only steal and destroy, will not achieve the result that it would like, in any case, there is not much time left to see all this
theskillzdatklls

Activity: 1328
Merit: 563

MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2022, 12:34:31 PM
Merited by Traxo (1)

- - -

You can see how much any channel has in supports and you can see how much any video has in supports. However, these supports/stakes don't differentiate between LBC purchased by the content creator, supports staked by other users supporting their content and tips given to them by other users supporting their content.

Realistically, for the time being, Odysee is growing very fast but is still quite small. Users probably only get a small number of earns for the time being.

LBRY as a technology is 100% agnostic to content. That will always be a tool for anyone. Russians or whomever. For now, Odysee has mostly taken the high ground. If for any reason, they deviate, any other front-end competitor also boot strapped from the LBRY network could eat their lunch or people could just use the LBRY protocol itself.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2022, 05:56:09 AM

But you should also take into account the fact that when creating your own content, the LBRY images are also blocked on the Odysee account, they also continue to be displayed on your total balance, but they are not available for withdrawal, this can be seen in the balance tab in the boosting content section (on initial publishes(Delete or edit past content to spend)).

And yes, in my opinion, too much content is a mirror of youtube channels, it is clear that the authors want to somehow protect their channels, but they wanted to see more unique content on the Odysee platform.
theskillzdatklls

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2022, 02:46:09 PM

But you should also take into account the fact that when creating your own content, the LBRY images are also blocked on the Odysee account, they also continue to be displayed on your total balance, but they are not available for withdrawal, this can be seen in the balance tab in the boosting content section (on initial publishes(Delete or edit past content to spend)).

And yes, in my opinion, too much content is a mirror of youtube channels, it is clear that the authors want to somehow protect their channels, but they wanted to see more unique content on the Odysee platform.

I'm not entirely clear on what you're saying here. I think that Odysee does give some initial LBC so that people can publish content. It's trivially cheap to publish content to the LBRY blockchain, something like 0.00002 LBC or something which comes out to the outrageous price of $0.0000007 or something. Granted, as long as something costs more than $0.0000, it will scare users away. But if they let users withdraw this free crypto, then malicious actors will invariably try to game the system. It's just how the world is unfortunately.

As far as Odysee is concerned from a usability perspective, them or any other web3 competitor trying to overtake legacy big tech centralized media has to have a sync function or else their platform, I would say, is largely doomed to fail before it even starts. Odysee has that.

And until there's a sufficient audience and/or healthy monetization stream on Odysee, they are going to have to lean on the YouTube sync before they can get Odysee specific content. That's also just a function of society I believe.

I think Odysee's steps they've taken so far are remarkably good. Controversial opinion but I think most blockchain socials have a very unhealthy monetization system (for example, steemit/hive). And that building it correctly is both a lot of work and slow/expensive. If they continue in the direction they have been and organic growth continues, I think your problems will all get answered on their own through time.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
vv181
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 11:38:22 PM

As far as Odysee is concerned from a usability perspective, them or any other web3 competitor trying to overtake legacy big tech centralized media has to have a sync function or else their platform, I would say, is largely doomed to fail before it even starts. Odysee has that.

And until there's a sufficient audience and/or healthy monetization stream on Odysee, they are going to have to lean on the YouTube sync before they can get Odysee specific content. That's also just a function of society I believe.
I don't see there is something wrong with too much youtube content on LBRY. Back then even the community are tempted to want their favourite creators to be available on LBRY. And yes, building a "migrations" tool for the contents is essential, both for the users and the creators. I remember back then LBRY focused a lot that they reserve some grants to make that kind of application available.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 07:54:30 PM

lol this shit still trades??

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
theskillzdatklls

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2022, 12:26:21 PM

lol this shit still trades??

Yes, but barely, as long as the SEC lawsuit hangs overhead. If that were to turn out favorably, who knows.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
vv181
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2022, 12:39:34 PM

Just barely knew that LBRY is listed as recommended video streaming client on the Privacyguides site (https://www.privacyguides.org/video-streaming/#lbry). It's a good thing since I deem it as a way of exposure for the LBRY ecosystem.

Looking through about it, there is still an issue that the site team' are still reconsidering the Fdroid mobile app of further privacy concern: https://github.com/privacyguides/privacyguides.org/issues/538.

theskillzdatklls

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2022, 09:49:12 AM

As a big Odysee/LBRY fan, there was a very long post that we just made about the subject to both LBRY & MintDice:

https://www.mintdice.com/blog/fixing-social-media-centralization-with-lbry-long-opinion

https://odysee.com/@Bitcoin:29/lbc:43c

I hope anyone can find this worthwhile and interesting Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
August 23, 2022, 05:06:22 PM
Merited by Traxo (1)

Looks like someone was slowly buying LBC the last 2-3 months..

theskillzdatklls

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2022, 10:43:58 AM
Merited by Traxo (7)

Looks like someone was slowly buying LBC the last 2-3 months..

I didn't expect the price to go up like this, in this time frame. Granted it's just a 2.25x from the local low to the local high.

I think the asymmetric returns come from a favorable ruling with the SEC case. If LBRY is able to win in summary judgement and/or the appeals court and be one of, if not the only crypto with legal clarity in the world, that could mean huge things price wise. It might get listed on a lot of A-tier exchanges would be the least you would expect.

The major thing in the short term though is how good of a platform Odysee/LBRY is and how many users are using this every single day/month. It's kind of insane relative to it's market cap. Totally out of sync with most crypto projects where it has no use case and pumps to billions because it has a dog picture. If people are picking up on the underlying fundamentals right now, perhaps that could be part of the recent price rise irrespective of the SEC?

I think the extreme bull cases bring this price up to 1,000 sats - 50,000 sats. But risk of failure in the mean time is quite large for a huge number of reasons.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 11:35:19 AM

I think the asymmetric returns come from a favorable ruling with the SEC case. If LBRY is able to win in summary judgement and/or the appeals court and be one of, if not the only crypto with legal clarity in the world, that could mean huge things price wise. It might get listed on a lot of A-tier exchanges would be the least you would expect.

soonish

r_victory

Activity: 1949
Merit: 380

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2022, 03:37:37 PM

This obsession with regulation ends up destroying the reputation of many good projects. I hope this ends as soon as possible, and LBRY emerges victorious from this legal battle.

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
theskillzdatklls

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2022, 04:18:19 PM
Merited by Traxo (7)

soonish

The whole thing is pretty insane. The SEC targeted one of the most legitimate projects out there in it's inception to attempt to create an easy legal standard pursuant to their shitty policies. But they didn't realize they were fighting against Jeremy Kauffman, one of the most principled libertarians in the world that will take this case to the bitter end.

Meanwhile, LBRY/Odysee hosts well over 50m users per month. While sitting on a $LBC market cap around $10M. While both the user base and SEO power are growing at exponential rates. While YouTube and other Big Tech platforms are banning star level content creators by the dozens (hundreds?) every week and if they want to continue creating content they have to go somewhere. Meanwhile intelligent people are looking to divert their attention away from fake propped up cable news media and over to genuinely interesting content.

None of this adds up to me at all. Legally, financially, you name it.

And all of that as I just mentioned with how good LBRY/Odysee is. And furthermore how fast and good the development is by these folks. It's insane. Their product is transforming for the better at lightning speed and may not even be recognizable (in a good way) in 1-2 years time.

If you add up all these eye watering statistics on the demand side, what $LBC is sitting at makes no sense, if the SEC's case were to ever fail giving LBRY the green light. But $LBC does host a ton of risk as a crypto asset and a very long-term time horizon by crypto standards, for sure, all the while.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2022, 06:18:26 PM

Meanwhile, LBRY/Odysee hosts well over 50m users per month.

where do you take these numbers from ?
theskillzdatklls

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2022, 07:19:29 PM
Merited by Traxo (1)

Meanwhile, LBRY/Odysee hosts well over 50m users per month.

where do you take these numbers from ?

You can hear Jeremy or Julian say this on podcasts. Back in 2020 they were below 1M users, I think, and it's grown since then (obviously). They have Google Analytics running which will give them a much more detailed analysis of what's going on. They would have to release screenshots of their analytics to share with people for you to get a detailed view of what's actually going on.

You can approximate a website's traffic less accurately with a tool like SimilarWeb, though this says 23M/mo:

https://ibb.co/nBvmzBq

You can also see their SEO metrics climbing with a tool like Ahrefs which shows their SEO strength as #9.2k in the world and climbing.

https://ibb.co/B2241Dp

Even taking the bearish view though... let's even say they had 10M users/mo and terrible user retention. How would that relate to other crypto projects in the $10M market cap range? Even assuming no more growth? To me, seems unlikely. The other thing to add in to the mix is that there's virtually no other viable competitor in the space. Any attempt at a platform like this has been a complete catastrophe outside of LBRY if you take a look at web metrics and their blockchain economics.

Images aren't loading. Oh well. Is what it is

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: