Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:26:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some potential coins under 200 in CMC  (Read 716 times)
sekop

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:54:37 AM

What about projects that aren't on CMC yet? Surely these could be the most exciting as they have just begun. And CMC has been stricter in listing requirements as of late
Their volume is very low because the minimum trading volume to be able to enter in cmc is 100K USD to be able to register the coin in the coinmarketcap
Not sure but I guess it's not 100k USD, rather it's 50k USD. Is that correct? Anyway, it's not a good idea to consider volume only because these volume thing can be cheated on many ways. We know how some of the top listed exchanges in CMC use fake volume to rank to upper.

If the volume is engineered it will have an impact on the coin and this is very unfortunate. So the requirements must be real and more visible if they can be fulfilled. CMC will throw away low-volume coins and this will certainly be a loss for those who still keep it.
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:52:46 PM

You can choose Helbiz (HBZ Coin). I see the team and the project always have development. Current price of HBZ coin is very cheap than ICO price, so this is a great chance to invest and make profit.
market Rank #945 the price is very low and the token will likely be able to rise again, see its development still continuing but its popularity level is still low. it doesn't matter it's good for investment seeing daily trading still running and not bad for the long term
I also chose HBZ as an investment coin. The project really continues to develop, but in order for the price of tokens to start to grow, it will take more than one month, so I regard these coins as a long-term investment with high growth potential.
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:54:04 PM

you all surely want to also look at https://www.coingecko.com/en?view=developer
Developer activity matters in this bear market!
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:31:37 PM

Under 200 in coinmarketcap:-
1. MobileGo
2. Credits
3. Dropil
4. Arcblock
5. WePower
6. Dock
7. NPXS
8. MetaHash
9. Jibrel Network
My suggested most of the coin was top 100 coin in 2017. Because huge successful project & collected few million dollar & listed a couple of massive exchange. Lunching real product in the market. Also team is highly dedicated.        

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:58:53 PM

i have shortlisted some potential coins in cmc they are neo tron icon iota and ontology and eos and eth all these coins developments we can hope for potential three times growth in the next bull run
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:23:45 PM

The issue with list like this is that people will just be shilling you coins and tokens in which they are bagholders especially for coins below Number 200 on CMC. I feel there are still great bargain in the space, potential 20X to 100X but most of these coins are not on great exchanges, we can see what exchange like Binance can do for price of tokens.

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Odessit_ya

Activity: 172
Merit: 102

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:26:42 PM

I can suggest that you look at the coin. GRIN is just a great, and confidential way to transfer coins.
I like everything in this coin ...
P.S. GRIN can replace the alpha currency Bitcoin in a few years, this is my opinion.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:36:27 PM
Merited by ricardobs (1)

DeepOnion was said as a copy cat coin but lately they are doing some good development with some good features. They have recently been mentioned in Forbes too as a privacy coin. I am pretty sure on their next DeepSend update, they will be a top privacy coin. On the other hand, with the popularity of blockchain, their blockchain based file authenticity system DeepVault will get popularity and people will be forced to use DeepOnion. I like their idea and how they turned themselves from a shitcoin to a good coin.
Deep onion was not been treated as a shitcoin but the coin has good importance. Deep onion is a coin linked to dark web I guess which makes it stand different from other coins but yet deeponion was been chosen as a source of investment by a number of big whales which even kept the price up.

Peoples actually won’t be forced to use deeponion but they would instead love to do so. Blockchain technology can’t force anyone to use any of the services.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:56:08 PM

There are too many coins under 200 in CMC that will be potential to increase, and we named one by one, those coins will have the same opportunity. If you want to make a huge profit from that coin, it is better to buy one by one of those coins so you will make a big profit. But to do that, you need to have big money too, and you can divide your money into many parts of coins name and buy at least $10 for one coin if the price is very low.
Not each time we need to invest in a coin whose capitalization is higher. Also investing lower amount into coins who already are in a dip would never be a bad idea. It is not necessary to invest thousands of dollars into the coins but even any small amount can make us have huge profits ahead. For example, you can consider the price for bitcoin 10 years ago when it was less than $0.5 but now considerably is $3k+.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:48:44 PM

Hi Guys,
             Which project you feel is heavily undervalued under 200 in CMC with a working product with active development.

Definitely OriginTrail.  Not so sure of SunContract and Hiveterminal.

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:43:44 AM

You can choose Helbiz (HBZ Coin). I see the team and the project always have development. Current price of HBZ coin is very cheap than ICO price, so this is a great chance to invest and make profit.
market Rank #945 the price is very low and the token will likely be able to rise again, see its development still continuing but its popularity level is still low. it doesn't matter it's good for investment seeing daily trading still running and not bad for the long term
I also chose HBZ as an investment coin. The project really continues to develop, but in order for the price of tokens to start to grow, it will take more than one month, so I regard these coins as a long-term investment with high growth potential.

Yes, not only HBZ there are many other potential coins whose volume is very low in the market due to market fluctuation but with the developments, the price of the coin will surely increase in the market. So it is always good to invest in potential companies which have active developments in the market.

sarfield

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:05:54 AM

Many potential coins are below 200 in CMC, this can be seen and monitored properly if you can choose. Hbz is good and there are more coins that have good development especially those that are listed on CMC are more than a thousand coins. We must be more observant to adopt it so that profits will be on our side.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:12:11 AM

of course kik mesenger coin kik.

it was 1300, now it is 100
it must have 13x for the comeback. and i believe it will make at least 20x in this year.
azalea69

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:38:18 AM

Many coins are growing and this gives a lot of listings in CMC, for the market still looks up and down which cannot be predicted but gives a little green. So for the altcoin below the top 200 there are those who can have a future. Although Grin was recently released but it seems to be a popular coin.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:20:52 AM

It is impossible to know which coin is going to be pumped. There is too many coins to follow. But a few unknown gems are appearing in the top 100 coins thoses last weeks.
Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 825

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:06:39 AM

Under 200 in coinmarketcap:-
1. MobileGo
2. Credits
3. Dropil
4. Arcblock
5. WePower
6. Dock
7. NPXS
8. MetaHash
9. Jibrel Network
My suggested most of the coin was top 100 coin in 2017. Because huge successful project & collected few million dollar & listed a couple of massive exchange. Lunching real product in the market. Also team is highly dedicated.        

Yes, those coin really show good price but that was 2017, a bullish trend. Some of them are really good but the problem is that people are not willing to take the risk today and just suddenly pour their money not just on those tokens but what others have suggested here.

So it's really hard to say there might be few gems in the hay stack but it's going to be very difficult to comb everything right now.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 06:19:19 PM

It is impossible to know which coin is going to be pumped. There is too many coins to follow. But a few unknown gems are appearing in the top 100 coins thoses last weeks.
In any case, someone is interested in all the coins from each of the top hundreds of the cryptocurrency market rating. But in this situation, you need to have greater confidence in the prospects of each of the projects. First of all, I always pay attention to the top ten of the rating, and the remaining coins are considered for investment at their own discretion.
Idoe

Activity: 334

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 06:37:27 PM

This altcoin trip under 200 in CMC varies and always follows the trend of bitcoin. Up and down still continues and many altcoins are green, so the altcoin still has volume and always moves even though it's slow. And I like to observe altcoin in the top 50, so I can learn for the crypto market speed.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:26:09 PM

Opus is one of the projects back from 2017 that is still actively developed until now. Though there was no price move because it is not that available on many exchanges. It is for me, still an undervalued project. It's more of like a Spotify on the blockchain.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 11:25:58 AM

I will suggest you check the coin potentials first before going in to make so decision everyone has a choice for his better view of coin technology and the impact it make usually under 200 coins will have to be your view and decision because you can lose almost all your assets if you are not very careful

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: