Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:45:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Recomended Project  (Read 543 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Suslura

Activity: 579
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:43:57 PM

developers of many projects have learned how to freeze their coins now, even after distribution.  There are some levers to control the volatility of your own coins, and I think that these controls should be used by a professional, otherwise it will only aggravate the position of your own coins in the cryptocurrency market.

]
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 11:49:30 PM

in my opinion it is important because some projects that do not do that token they have no interest even the price of the token becomes very damaged, but actually the effect of the price is broken from the market only, but development is also included only if the development is chaotic and there is no better market it's like killing their own project.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 10:19:13 PM

What is the difference of this project with others? I never saw a news or gossips about this project. If ever I caught this earlier, I think I gonna make a deeper research here. However, I am not fan of alt projects because some of this are working at first and later on, they left investors hanging and waiting for the development.

SarangWallet

Activity: 411
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 12:04:51 PM

Actually it's not so important to register directly with the market, if the project actually runs the project in accordance with the road map. Sometimes projects that don't register to the market have the potential to scam. Because registering to the market requires a lot of money.
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 12:24:08 PM

The good project and good team always selected big exchange,its depends on project if project token sale achieve the hard cap or even more than hard cap than they should definitely launch in big exchange and listing in big exchange also can affect the price if the project will launch in Hitbtc and other big exchanges than price will be more than small exchanges .

Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 03:59:39 PM

From my perspective, it would be a dream come true to have new projects go for bigger exchange with large trading volumes and traffic. That would be an indicator to the fact that the project is highly legit and big investors would love to participate in the project.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 01:56:45 PM

Actually it's not so important to register directly with the market, if the project actually runs the project in accordance with the road map. Sometimes projects that don't register to the market have the potential to scam. Because registering to the market requires a lot of money.
That is one of the criteria that I use to find a very good project, a good project that is serious would at least register on a reputable exchange. Most of the shitcoins that we have in the market are mostly found on some of these terrible exchanges and they have the volume there to make some of these projects successfully scam people and go away with it.

This exchange that the op even mentioned, I don’t like it that much because they have also soil their name too by registering some shit projects that has duped lots of  people, I think that coins on binance, kucoin, bittrex are still a bit better than some of these other exchanges that we see in the market. The reputation of an exchange really matters to me when choosing a project based on trust that they will not collapse.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: