Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:07:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tax Write-off // Bitcoin Source for Laundering Service  (Read 130 times)
JOJIMILLER (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 10:23:25 AM

Are you looking to get a massive tax deduction?

Or, are you looking to show proof of funds for a large amount of BTC?

I am selling accounts for the world's oldest and biggest crash gambling sites bustabit.com

I have accounts with 100+ BTC profit, accounts with -100 BTC profit, and a lot more.

Prices start from 0.05 BTC per account and go up to 0.6 BTC for the best account.

PM For details OR hit me up on telegram (@SonofSam5)

Trade options:

1. Either you go first
2. Or you login to the account, secured by my 2FA, you check and then pay and get 2FA access
3. Or we use a trusted middleman either from here or we can use the site owner (Daniel)
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 03:05:33 AM

Don't you think you posted this thread in wrong part?
It belongs to Digital Goods generally as you are selling something and not offering a service tbh.
And why exactly would anyone bother to buy these accounts when they can create suspense accounts and tally it by showing actual losses? While if profits take place, they can write it off by spreading the money to different people's accounts so there remains no chance of scrutiny. The accounts (with 100 BTC loss) are not worth it to any average gambler and they will probably have much better options to write off their taxes. And if you're selling these to those who are into money-laundering, no wonder you are helping criminals to get released from the hands of Law.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: