Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:49:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i'm lost my bitcoins  (Read 1214 times)
koorosh

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 11:26:49 AM

hello everyone!
few days ago my friend told me to create account on cryptoesto.com because it is better than other exchanges. I was created new  on cryptoesto.com and also i am hold 10 btc in my walllet.Now the cryptoesto site is not available on google Cry
can anyone give me personal opinion what i do now Huh

Its Scam Bro, maybe yours friends from telegram and ask to you for withdraw btc in this site
agatha90

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 11:37:13 AM

My advice is that if the site is no longer usable, you can contact CS and ask for help from them. Then you send to large exchanges, such as binance and bittrex.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 11:45:05 AM

That's bad, really bad. You can't do anything now. You trusted a shady exchange without even trying to do simple research on it. I would say, file a report on a local police station and hope for the best, but I doubt it would help retrieve your BTC now. Just move on.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 01:30:54 PM

Basically you have to recognize and find good information before doing it.
and 10 Btc is a big number why you don't think that far to be more careful because there are many trusted exchanges like binance, bittrex, poloniex, bitfinex that have proven to be reliable.
and you look like a new person or just making it up.
longbtcdev

Activity: 80
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 01:53:16 PM

if you dont have the private keys its not your coins
Bloodseekers

Activity: 772
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 01:57:05 PM

hello everyone!
few days ago my friend told me to create account on cryptoesto.com because it is better than other exchanges. I was created new  on cryptoesto.com and also i am hold 10 btc in my walllet.Now the cryptoesto site is not available on google Cry
That's so sad men, i dont understand you hold so many bitcoin in site like that. I am even first heard about that. I dont know in your mind, so many legit exchange out there and you choose cryptoesto.com, why??? If i have 10BTC, i will keep it in wallet which i hold the private key not in exchange. I think no one can help.
X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 01:57:55 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2019, 02:14:18 PM by X7

hello everyone!
few days ago my friend told me to create account on cryptoesto.com because it is better than other exchanges. I was created new  on cryptoesto.com and also i am hold 10 btc in my walllet.Now the cryptoesto site is not available on google Cry

If you sent money to a scam website, there is little you can do to obtain your money back here. Try seeking legal counsel in your respective jurisdiction,  hope a lawyer from your country can help you.

They should see what can be done to legally prosecute the website, they should also see what involvement your friend had in reccomending a clear scam to you. This is a digital asset after all, so if there is no physical route to proceed with you have little left in the way of options.

I would also suggest you speak with your friend as you trusted him enough to transfer significant value to this website.

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 02:03:23 PM

hello everyone!
I don’t know if this story is true or not, but I think you are being fooled by your friend, better to ask him what happen because he might know the man behind it. Well, its pretty obvious that you trust your friend much so I think that’s amount of taking too much risk, now you can’t get your money back anymore. Always do research before you put big money, especially with bitcoin always choose top exchanges.
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:28:47 PM

I think you are too reckless, investing large amounts of your money in an exchange you just met. 10 Btc is big enough money, if I lose that much money I can go crazy. Especially now that it's seen as a fake exchange, which is used to deceive people. It feels like your money will come back, I hope you remain calm and patient.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:32:22 PM

hello everyone!
this sounds implausible on your problem now, 10 btc you can easily save on a site that is not clear, maybe you are rich, but as stupid as a rich person is not that easy to take off thousands of dollars just like that, if your problem is correct I want historical evidence your transaction, you can share some evidence in this forum

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:58:37 PM

Quite unbelievable that someone who has managed to acquire so many bitcoins can be so careless. Perhaps the OP has many and treats them like dogecoins to throw around
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:05:51 PM

hello everyone!
10 BTC is a lot! First of all, you had 10 btc and you wanted to hold it in an exchange. This is the biggest mistake you would have done even if you didn't get scammed. Never hold your coins in an exchange. There is no guarantee to what will happen to your coins. Secondly, you wanted to use an exchange and you chose the one that no one literally heard about. You could have done some research at least.
Anyways, I hope you learned a good lesson by spending 10 BTC (tbh that lesson is not worth 10 btc).

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 11:54:18 PM

hello everyone!
How can you trust someone with that kind of money? Its very unfortunate for you and for sure It will be hard for you to recover it not unless the exchange is really legit. But since you can’t access it anymore, you really have to accept the fact that your money is gone.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 01:50:22 AM

hello everyone!

Lesson learned from this is don't be to greedy, I cant believe that you put your 10 btc on a new and untrusted exchange just because your expecting to profit fast but its not that how it is. You should have research the site first even if your friends said its trusted. Still safest way to store your btc is on bitcoin.org wallets.

Bijikopi

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 02:03:37 AM

Ooh no! You don't commit much of your fund to an exchange, even a well known and reputable exchange, talk-less of just a random recommended site. This is a very poor way of walking round in this Crypto space.
if we experience loss in crypto then this is only our fault in making a false prediction. do not ever complain if we feel loss, if we get lucky we keep quiet ... do an observation including sites that offer big profits, whether potentially fraud or not.
nightfox

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:53:42 AM

hello everyone!
I don’t know if this story is true or not, but I think you are being fooled by your friend, better to ask him what happen because he might know the man behind it. Well, its pretty obvious that you trust your friend much so I think that’s amount of taking too much risk, now you can’t get your money back anymore. Always do research before you put big money, especially with bitcoin always choose top exchanges.
10btc = 35.000 usd, right?
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 03:59:12 AM

hello everyone!

Dude Are you serious? You claiming that you hold 10 BTC. How can someone who holds 10 Btc don't have knowledge whether to buy/sell or invest?
IMO someone holding 0.1BTC too knows which exchange is safe and where to invest his holdings. This maybe a clear lie that you hold "10 Bitcoins".
And If it is true,  then learn from your mistakes. Always do a lot of research when it is about money. Don't trust any trespassers.  If you show them your vault, they will surely still from there.
Next time be careful and wish you recover your losses.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:34:46 AM

hello everyone!

It's very regrettable, actually there are still many exchange accounts whose reputation and credibility's good to save your favorite BTC, and usually this thing happens due to lack of knowledge or lazy to do analysis/research yourself. So, we must be smart in choosing the best cryptocurrency exchange. Now what has happened will likely continue to decorate a series of cases that have occurred, and it cannot return other than wailing and grieving unless you still have a strong desire to take it back maybe a suggestion from Slow death will be useful.

The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2179

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 05:59:49 AM

few days ago my friend told me to create account on cryptoesto.com because it is better than other exchanges.
Is he your childhood friend ? Or do you know him real life? If yes, then both of you got scam. If you know him only online via social media then only you are the one who got scam. Ten bitcoin really not a small amount, if its true means obviously you are a rich man. Sorry to hear about your loss but you didn't bother to search even on Google. In little search I found many scam accusation against them. Hope you have learned from this.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 06:53:48 AM

hello everyone!

Sorry to hear that, bro, but if this really happened it is only your fault. 10 btc is a very important amount of money, you should have kept them in a hardware wallet. Exchanges are used just to trade, not to store btc.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: