Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:09:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO IS ALIVE AND KICKING  (Read 1253 times)
Lizzylove1 (OP)

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:28:10 PM

I have taken part in many failed ICOs and few successful ones. After a series of failed ICOs owing to scam cases and insincere teams leading to heavy dump after listing and in turn blaming the bearish market, I have sometimes share in the sentiment of many projects who blame the bad market for their coin heavy dump, but two case study has shown that with a good team and the right strategy, their coin needs not dump to "hell-fire" as we are currently experiencing thereby discouraging investors.

Binance exchange have conducted two successful ICO/IEO on their launchpad, with both doing very well above the inertial offering. The first one is said to have lasted about 16mins and all sales was sold out. while the second one which I participated in only lasted just 22secs and individual  cap was $3,000. Both are currently doing very well above the ICO prices. With the success of these two launched so far. more and more people are interested in participating in such project as it has some level of trust and integrity, and not when team after conducting ICOs, will not even pay bounty hunters, but keep posting them, but when they finally pay and get listed, the price will just be a shit.

Anyone team still willing to conduct ICO should come up with a mechanism to defend their projects from gravitation free falls, so as investors don't loss hope in their project and later blame the hailing market. Hard times call for a new set of thinking for a change.

monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:46:28 PM

it is true that if the project has a good team then the risk of dump is very small even when bearish occurs but we also cannot deny that bearish is one of the factors causing a dump to occur. The reason is because investors usually don't just invest in one coin so that when there is bearish they suffer losses from other coins and to return their capital they will sell the good coins they have and because there are many investors who do that then the coins are good too will be hit by a dump because of the high volume of selling

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 03:01:37 PM

Yeah ICO is alive. Not all ICO project turn to scam, we just have to be careful in choosing ICO project to invest. Many ICO are successful and one of them is Binance, their have great team and good platform. All of them make their tokens so valuable and become a profitable investment.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
uyysidmc
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 03:12:37 PM

Yeah ICO is alive. Not all ICO project turn to scam, we just have to be careful in choosing ICO project to invest. Many ICO are successful and one of them is Binance, their have great team and good platform. All of them make their tokens so valuable and become a profitable investment.
I agree on that, we need to choose the ICO project. Analyze first the content of the project if it is possible. Do some research on the core members, check I'd it is legitimate.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 03:52:59 PM

I have taken part in many failed ICOs and few successful ones. After a series of failed ICOs owing to scam cases and insincere teams leading to heavy dump after listing and in turn blaming the bearish market, I have sometimes share in the sentiment of many projects who blame the bad market for their coin heavy dump, but two case study has shown that with a good team and the right strategy, their coin needs not dump to "hell-fire" as we are currently experiencing thereby discouraging investors.

Binance exchange have conducted two successful ICO/IEO on their launchpad, with both doing very well above the inertial offering. The first one is said to have lasted about 16mins and all sales was sold out. while the second one which I participated in only lasted just 22secs and individual  cap was $3,000. Both are currently doing very well above the ICO prices. With the success of these two launched so far. more and more people are interested in participating in such project as it has some level of trust and integrity, and not when team after conducting ICOs, will not even pay bounty hunters, but keep posting them, but when they finally pay and get listed, the price will just be a shit.

Anyone team still willing to conduct ICO should come up with a mechanism to defend their projects from gravitation free falls, so as investors don't loss hope in their project and later blame the hailing market. Hard times call for a new set of thinking for a change.

2 icos...on how many?
I think 2 icos went well is a super low number.

Do you have some real statistics? How many millions has been raised in this 2 months totally?
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 05:17:34 PM

Yeah, the two sold out ICOs held at Binance just proved that ICOs are not dead or dying at all. Although a lot of credit has to be given to the Binance platform. If it wasn't for the brand that they were able to build, I doubt those two ICOs will be as successful as they were.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 05:27:20 PM

I agree with what the OP said because the good team and the right strategy were the main purpose for success of every business setting either in the crypto world or the real world business. However, ICO never died but the crypto community and investors are tired of scammed and failed ICOs project and what they need is a solution. Aside that, I heard that there are some foul play in the ICO conducted by Binance and I will advice the OP to be more careful if he supported the project.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 06:35:05 PM

As of today, we don't have a lot of persons investing in ICOs until there is a strong reason that the ICO conducted will be to everyone benefit and just the benefits of those who created the ICO as we have seen in time past.

I believe users are already moving from ICO to STO because companies that conducts STO already has a working project and it is easier to have trust in them then a company erupting from nowhere to conduct an ICO and at the end of the ICO make a way with users money or give users shitcoin that has no real market value.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:16:50 PM

We all know that Binance does not accept every project, so as the project is good, it gets a chance to trade in number one exchange. But  Binance is the biggest factor in this regard. Because there are dozens of similar projects that cannot even reach the softcap. I don't know anything about how much money is needed for listing, but Binance is an exchange that is made good money lately.
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:32:16 PM

There will always be new projects, and new investors who will participate in this. Do not participate in the new ICO, it is to stand still. It is necessary to choose carefully, and sometimes rely on intuition. It just has to be small amounts that are not critical to you.

pat25

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:37:28 PM

Well, it is hard to say if listing an ICO on Binance Launchpad is good or not. Binance is carefully selecting which one ICO will be listed. But it is good when someone is doing this thing for us? I thought that cryptocurrencies offer free market and choice is on us.
Mmesooma1
Copper Member

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:41:21 PM

Binance is the biggest exchange on coinmarketcap with a huge trade volume and followers, I like their new adopted approach to ICOs and I hope other exchanges will emulate them unlike Latoken which have become a shit haven

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:41:45 PM

Yes many ICO are still working today and most of them are still a scam. They are so many meaningful project if you dig in the market place, we can still create profit but not that much. They will completely rise again when the market becomes more stable so if you are dealing with some projects right now, just keep on going it will still be worth it.

Well, it is hard to say if listing an ICO on Binance Launchpad is good or not. Binance is carefully selecting which one ICO will be listed. But it is good when someone is doing this thing for us? I thought that cryptocurrencies offer free market and choice is on us.
This can be a good one, if those real ICO was able to list on Binance Launchpad and for sure they can attract investor.
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:48:35 PM

I have noticed IEOs seem to be the in thing with several projects now opting to lists their tokens directly and Offering an initial exchange offering I stead of the traditional Initial Coin offering. While I understand that it is necessary to come up with ideas that could help stabilise the maintain the value of project tokens, I think, there should be plans to help maintain value over a period of time. IEO is great but I still think, it should be made in such a way that, it is less cumbersome and truly all inclusive to everyone aiming to get involved.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 11:58:18 PM

Binance exchange have conducted two successful ICO/IEO on their launchpad, with both doing very well above the inertial offering. The first one is said to have lasted about 16mins and all sales was sold out. while the second one which I participated in only lasted just 22secs and individual  cap was $3,000. Both are currently doing very well above the ICO prices. With the success of these two launched so far. more and more people are interested in participating in such project as it has some level of trust and integrity, and not when team after conducting ICOs, will not even pay bounty hunters, but keep posting them, but when they finally pay and get listed, the price will just be a shit.

Many ico in last 2018 turn to scam and few of them success to survive in the market so we can say that ico is still kicking in the market all we need is carefulky research if the project have a product or make a goal to run on long term. Binance Ico is one of a popular ico I heared so far in just a minute the coins are sold this indicate that the popularity and being no.1 exchange makes investor to invest to this project.

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 11:59:11 PM

Binance exchange have conducted two successful ICO/IEO on their launchpad, with both doing very well above the inertial offering. The first one is said to have lasted about 16mins and all sales was sold out. while the second one which I participated in only lasted just 22secs and individual  cap was $3,000. Both are currently doing very well above the ICO prices. With the success of these two launched so far. more and more people are interested in participating in such project as it has some level of trust and integrity, and not when team after conducting ICOs, will not even pay bounty hunters, but keep posting them, but when they finally pay and get listed, the price will just be a shit.

Many ico in last 2018 turn to scam and few of them success to survive in the market so we can say that ico is still kicking in the market all we need is carefulky research if the project have a product or make a goal to run on long term. Binance Ico is one of a popular ico I heared so far in just a minute the coins are sold.
Many ICOs made huge mistakes in a bear market and they always keep blaming the bounty hunters for a dump on exchanges after they get listed their token. Normal ICOs can't sell the coin and investors refuse to buy these tokens for the same reason. Their goal is to make money but reliable ICOs know how to attract new investors to their project.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 12:03:35 AM

And they really did defend the value of it by themselves.
How? They created their own exchange telling how much price per coin is.
They did not list to anything and cannot be found in coinmarketcap.

Problem is there is no buyer in their exchange so there os not much movement too.
It is a stagnant price.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 12:16:48 AM

it should be like that, the ico mechanism is supposed to work and does not blame the situation that the market is falling as a whole. if the ico team does a good job and gets trust and support, I think the value of ico will never fall.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 12:27:00 AM

You cannot compare an ICO that is created by a team of professionals with a lot of experience and already have a very successful website, like Binance team, with an ICO that is created by a team of people you have never heard before and you don't have any information about.
An ICO that is launched by a team who already had success with other projects before is a million times better than the other ICO's or at least that how it should be.
Danslip

Activity: 2058
Merit: 538

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 12:33:27 AM

Binance launched ICOs are very famous and they mainly pumped hard for weeks. Don't compare Binance ICOs to regular or scam ICOs that blames market conditions in order to dodge the bad mouthes. ICOs don't make anything except copying the other's work and come to social media with a unique idea. Even my grandma can do it. Cheesy

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████