Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:22:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO IS ALIVE AND KICKING  (Read 1253 times)
joshua123

Activity: 527
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 09:31:14 AM

I think the solid ICO that I know for this year is the ferrum network. All of their team are very professional on handling inquiries and response with technical answers on youre questions regarding their project. Well it is likely to shown a lot of their platform on the community. Im following their ICO till the end and planning to stock some tokens also. I hope some ICOs with good idea can come out like them. But some IEO are also good but you know, they can be considered as hype tokens since IEO is known for being traded with huge ATH and ROI values.

#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 07:14:59 PM

ICO and IEO are two different methods of fundraising, because projects that are doing self fundraising are doing an ICO and those who need an exchange help are doing an IEO. While IEOs are currently doing really great, ICOs are shutting down without any funds collected.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
Jolly.Roger

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 07:55:21 PM

ICO and IEO are two different methods of fundraising, because projects that are doing self fundraising are doing an ICO and those who need an exchange help are doing an IEO. While IEOs are currently doing really great, ICOs are shutting down without any funds collected.
Special essence it still does not change, we can say that IEO is one of the varieties of ICO

⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊  [ TRUSTEE ] MOБИЛЬHЫЙ MУЛЬTИBAЛЮTHЫЙ КPИПTO-КOШEЛEК  ⛊  XPAHEHИE/OБMEH/CASHBACK  ⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊
https://trustee.deals/link/1MDZkOTA
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 12:00:14 PM

They need an exchange because they can't collect a good amount if they will only rely in ICO.
I guess they can still collect in ICO but it's not the same anymore in the past, probably they can only collect a small amount and then the next stage of fund raising are carried out in the exchange.

Small projects use small exchange for their IEO and they can only attract small time investors as well.
Unless if the project is good as evaluated by an exchange, it could have its IEO in popular exchange such as Binance and the success rate to raise a hard cap is really high, since Binance IEO usually brings hype.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
acepro

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 11:09:02 PM

I think ico right now is not worth following. especially many of ico that ended up failing, I used to have ico tokens and most of them ended up scam I tried to hold it for some time until more than 1 year but the results were mostly not good and many of them lost value Cry
auntyjmary

Activity: 368
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 11:32:38 PM

Many ICOs ans IEOs are stll  making positive impact on the market. Basically ICOs fail as a result of many factors. It is not always the fault of developers or the team behind a project that causes it to fail. Some projects have failed as a result of the behavior of investors, I believe that has even accounted for the increasing demand for KYC verification.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 11:58:37 PM

ICO is no longer a financially profitable way to invest. He is too dangerous and unpredictable. In view of this, as you said above, the IEO came on the scene, a
nd Binance demonstrated by his example that the IEO on their platform always brings money to its investors, which is very commendable.
I am glad that all major exchanges are not far behind Binance.

glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 12:21:10 AM

ICO is no longer a financially profitable way to invest. He is too dangerous and unpredictable. In view of this, as you said above, the IEO came on the scene, a
nd Binance demonstrated by his example that the IEO on their platform always brings money to its investors, which is very commendable.
but we can't say that all ICO may be at risk, but there are still many safe ICO as long as we can choose correctly,
maybe one of the ways is to follow the ICO presale, or private ICO, usually big projects do this before the official ICO launch,
and there is also an IEO done after pre ICO or Private ICO.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 01:24:37 AM

as developer works on extensive to prepare of use with chance as referring notables on release with the news for public audience and gives as chance on option as clients with the service to gains with use of reference on progress as movement on chart with the market of exchange.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
jozymens7

Activity: 392

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 03:17:49 PM

it is true that if the project has a good team then the risk of dump is very small even when bearish occurs but we also cannot deny that bearish is one of the factors causing a dump to occur. The reason is because investors usually don't just invest in one coin so that when there is bearish they suffer losses from other coins and to return their capital they will sell the good coins they have and because there are many investors who do that then the coins are good too will be hit by a dump because of the high volume of selling

I do not agree with that because a good team doesn't mean the coin won't dump. Ethereum has one of the best teams and even Bitcoin has an outstanding core developers that are working to improve the bitcoin net work always but bitcoin was once dropped from $19K to $3.2K which means a good team is not always the case but rather the time the project was established. 90% of the projects that were established in the bear market failed due to the fact that people were no more interested in putting their money in crypto again.x

boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1188

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 03:38:23 PM

Only some of them are going to succed in this time. If they have a strong team , good roadmap and a good vision upon blockchain use and how they can integrate their service in it , succes will come. What is hard for ICO's nowadays is the fact that is kinda hard to achieve even the soft cap if it is bigger than 20 mil $ but with a hard cap of 20 mil $ anything is posible.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
SaidNurs

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 04:38:10 PM

I have taken part in many failed ICOs and few successful ones. After a series of failed ICOs owing to scam cases and insincere teams leading to heavy dump after listing and in turn blaming the bearish market, I have sometimes share in the sentiment of many projects who blame the bad market for their coin heavy dump, but two case study has shown that with a good team and the right strategy, their coin needs not dump to "hell-fire" as we are currently experiencing thereby discouraging investors.

Binance exchange have conducted two successful ICO/IEO on their launchpad, with both doing very well above the inertial offering. The first one is said to have lasted about 16mins and all sales was sold out. while the second one which I participated in only lasted just 22secs and individual  cap was $3,000. Both are currently doing very well above the ICO prices. With the success of these two launched so far. more and more people are interested in participating in such project as it has some level of trust and integrity, and not when team after conducting ICOs, will not even pay bounty hunters, but keep posting them, but when they finally pay and get listed, the price will just be a shit.

Anyone team still willing to conduct ICO should come up with a mechanism to defend their projects from gravitation free falls, so as investors don't loss hope in their project and later blame the hailing market. Hard times call for a new set of thinking for a change.
ICO is now not as popular as it once was, what is popular now from ICO is a scam. That way investors will think twice about joining the ICO project because of the case. With many ICO scam cases there will be little chance the ICO project will rise again

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 03:15:48 PM

but we can't say that all ICO may be at risk, but there are still many safe ICO as long as we can choose correctly,
maybe one of the ways is to follow the ICO presale, or private ICO, usually big projects do this before the official ICO launch,
and there is also an IEO done after pre ICO or Private ICO.
In 2017, we had lost of very great a project that was released to the market, and I believe that those companies till today are still existing, I mean similar companies. There is no way that all the companies that we have in the whole world are bad, there are still people coming up with different ideas and having genuine intention as to why they want to raise funds, and when they finished raising funds, they use it for the purpose for which they want to use it for.

I have never neglected ICO and I still participate in many of them and the majority of the ones that I have participated in is quite good and is perfect. Some of them are also from IEO anyway, but we still have some IEO too that are scam, but with through the investigation that I do on these projects, I do get great ones.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: