Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:11:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS or ETH  (Read 16182 times)
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:38:46 PM

The comparison really has nothing to do with the real world, because it seems to me that a huge part of investors will definitely favor using ETH, since they can roll back the transaction, but this is a bit like decentralization.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:44:27 PM

I have 3 ETH. I am determined to buy EOS. Should I hodl my ETH or buy EOS. Which one will be the best choice?

I would rather choose Ethereum, instead of buying EOS it is quite good to hold some Ethereum dude, due to that they have a program now on ETH on which there is a POS in it, I just don't know if this things is now implementing. Though, EOS was also one of the potential altcoins here.
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:09:50 PM

i guess both EOS and ETH have been a really great altcoins, they are both special due to have their own blockchain has their own unique technologies, but talking about the popularity, ETH will dominate all other altcoins, so I will choose ETH for the convenient and high chance to be pumped.

Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:08:40 PM

I have 3 ETH. I am determined to buy EOS. Should I hodl my ETH or buy EOS. Which one will be the best choice?
I think both coins are very well proved , but of course I think eos is still more attractive now to buy and to hold in the long as the growth potential is much higher than that of eth

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
VK.point

Activity: 294

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:32:17 PM

Both ETH and EOS are very good choices and it's difficult to avoid them. But EOS is more stable in its price, while ETH is widely used by users to trade. It should save your ETH and look at the graph every time, to make more informed choices. Maybe you buy EOS by not selling ETH, it will look better. Lately both have been very good and have significant upward potential, according to my personal analysis at this time. Thanks.

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:00:44 PM

EOS currently has far fewer fans than ETH. There are few projects implemented on it and new projects are in no hurry to appear on the EOS blockchain.
Meanwhile, Ethereum is improving the technology of its coin and gradually removes the advantages of the EOS over it. However, this does not mean that one should not have at least some EOS in reserve.

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 02:55:32 AM

Ethereum has just achieved a successful network upgrade and has officially been cleared of being classified as a security by the SEC, and EOS has it's new roadmap release pending so they both have potential upside even in a slow performing market, although don't expect immediate gains just diversify into both to ensure you make the best of any increases in value that may occur this year

iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:02:55 AM

Ethereum has just achieved a successful network upgrade and has officially been cleared of being classified as a security by the SEC, and EOS has it's new roadmap release pending so they both have potential upside even in a slow performing market, although don't expect immediate gains just diversify into both to ensure you make the best of any increases in value that may occur this year
and this network upgrade could make people interested anymore using ethereum, moreover its supported by good news from sec so it will make much investors and trader become more trusting in this coins.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Mata Kripto

Activity: 175

guestcrew.com

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:08:49 AM

I think both of them are very good for investment, and both of them also have good developments until now. but because you really want to exchange ETH with EOS it's no problem, but if I think personally it would be better if you continue to hold ETH and the rest for EOS.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[GuestCrew]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Earn GUEST Tokens by sharing content
guestcrew.com
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:13:37 AM

The comparison really has nothing to do with the real world, because it seems to me that a huge part of investors will definitely favor using ETH, since they can roll back the transaction, but this is a bit like decentralization.
both of them do not originate in one product and we cannot compare that indeed the price or quality, and indeed most certainly choose ethereum which has become a daily transaction activity
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 03:20:07 AM

I think both were good choices, but I advise you should hold ETH currently as there will be high proprotion of growth in ETH when compared to EOS. There will be Ethereum 2.0 in the pipeline along with more processes undergoing which will enhance the price of ETH more as compared to EOS. 

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
CryptoHunter24

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 03:55:02 AM

Just hold your Eth, if you have extra money to buy Eos then go. ETH for me is better than any alts, but Eos is also good to hold especially in Now, the bear market, now is the perfect to buy more alts and be benefitted when bullrun comes. But a friendly reminder invest only what you afford to loose.

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:03:40 AM

Both of these coins are quite good and are still listed in the top 5 in CMC, both are worth investing. So investing in both will be better and later will provide you with the right benefits. I don't doubt both and this is indeed a potential coin.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Melo20

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:04:24 AM

They are both good choices,  hold your ether and if you can get extra cash for eos,  that's good too.  I have been trading on both with no regrets despite the market situation...  So both are good choices for keeps.
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:59:51 AM

Both of these coins are quite good and are still listed in the top 5 in CMC, both are worth investing. So investing in both will be better and later will provide you with the right benefits. I don't doubt both and this is indeed a potential coin.
both are good and can provide benefits so choosing both will be better and opportunities will increase.
but if we are told to choose one of course I chose Ethereum because he is a great Altcoin and has great abilities so I am sure of him.

killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 05:04:08 AM

Eth is the king of altcoins. Why would you want to sell it when the price is low?

POS is about to be implemented for Eth and this might increase its price as you will be rewarded for owning and holding your Eth.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Rickeo

Activity: 99
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 05:12:28 AM

ETH has first mover advantage.
It's like all these coins popping up trying to dethrone Bitcoin, never going to happen.
ETH is a good bet, not saying EOS isn't good, it does have major differences but don't give up ETH for EOS
With EOS being cheaper have a healthy share in it and HODL don't be selling you're ETH you'll regret it
taufik0911

Activity: 1274
Merit: 104

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 07:04:46 AM

if we compare between EOS and ETH we need to look at various aspects such as transaction speed, volume, price graph, potential, roadmap, event, transaction costs and much more that must be seen if in terms of people's interests they tend to be interested in ETH because various factors such as very favorable chart movements or others

Idoe

Activity: 334

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:31:52 AM

As much as possible, don't throw Eth out, but raise money to add EOS. Remember these two coins are a good platform and continue to provide many benefits. Although EOS is not as famous as Eth, it has approached its popularity. I chose both to become more affordable assets than Bitcoin.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:36:47 AM

Before you buy coins, it's good to see the crypto market price conditions. Ethereum has increased and is sometimes pumped. Even though the pump isn't too high. And I would rather hold Ethereum than EOS. But if you believe in EOS coins, I think you can buy it.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████