Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:28:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS or ETH  (Read 16182 times)
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:50:35 AM

For me Ethereum is better than EOS,
I just think that Ethereum have a higher chance to go up again and it is always on the top list of crypto currencies.
But EOS is also a good crypto since it have so many active alt-coin and due to the staking of the gambling sites connected to it.
both are both good and can still grow well so if you buy the second option it might be better.
if we can manage well and determine a good strategy maybe we can run it well and produce good results too.
so if many people suggest Ethereum is the best Altcoin, yes he is a good coin and he is in second place after Bitcoin to prove that he is a good coin, but if the person's taste is different then choose depending on his taste.

Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:53:23 AM

For me Ethereum is better than EOS,
I just think that Ethereum have a higher chance to go up again and it is always on the top list of crypto currencies.
But EOS is also a good crypto since it have so many active alt-coin and due to the staking of the gambling sites connected to it.
both are both good and can still grow well so if you buy the second option it might be better.
if we can manage well and determine a good strategy maybe we can run it well and produce good results too.
so if many people suggest Ethereum is the best Altcoin, yes he is a good coin and he is in second place after Bitcoin to prove that he is a good coin, but if the person's taste is different then choose depending on his taste.

Indeed, both of them are altcoins that have great potential, I think that the team always tries to continue to develop and make the altcoin more useful and still popular.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
Yoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:39:46 AM

Yeah, if I become you, then I will choose to keep hold my ETH and will not choose to buy EOS than I have to release my ETH. Yeah because I like ETH more and I think ETH has a good future.

absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 09:43:42 AM

Both of them have  agreat future, they are the most promising alternatative crypto project in future. Both of them have solid infrastructure technolgy.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:47:36 AM

For the sake of the ethereum it is better for me to look at the old coin but it's longterm and I have the potential to choose this coin because it's tested cracks even if this coin drops bigger than the ethereum because I know it's big enough I'm getting the price of ethereum especially cheap today and it's been a big loss if I bought it now and I just hold it until next year I have a chance that I will be profitable for holding this coin so Those with no ethereum take advantage of the purchase while it is cheap to buy a lot of ethereum and hold it until the bitcoin increases so your profit becomes bigger.

Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:23:26 AM

You're determined to buy EOS? use cash to buy EOS and keep that 3 ETH of yours.

I'm an eth believer so basically I wouldn't dump it for something else except bitcoin.

That's just the best advise. Using your eth to buy EOS, you never can tell what happens tomorrow. Eth is a project everybody believes in and so far there's hope. Losing it might turn to regrets later.
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 12:26:48 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2019, 12:36:54 PM by Kang Bahar

I will choose both of them with portions 2:1, keep 2 ETH and buying EOS using 1 ETH. ETH and EOS stand alone with their respective of blockchain technology and both of them had good potential in the future.
Wyndesam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:35:47 PM

I will choose both of them with portions 2:1, keep 2 ETH and buying EOS using 1 ETH. ETH and EOS stand alone with their respective of blockchain technology and both of them had good potential in the future.
I agree , but certainly worth it in the Ethereum keep a large portion as a coin and a key in the market for a long time and will obviously uvelichivat its value in the future , but young eos but of course, promising , and of course can give more more profit

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
Dinmazsae

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:19:31 PM

There is a lot of talk about EOS or Ethereum which is more powerful and everyone will continue to increase. This topic has been discussed for a long time, because it had Napoleon's plans and a strong team behind them. However, comparing from a fundamental point of view will not be true since Ethereum has become a work business of more than one hundred companies and partners working together.
EOS when compared to Ethereum is a very young start-up that is still very far from the Ethereum scale.
In the short term, the ETH price is still in its position and Ethereum looks more stable, but in the long run, EOS has more support levels and in the case of trend reversals and rising sentiment, the assets will rise faster with a relatively small fee and withdrawal deeper.
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:29:34 PM

I think, if you are determined to buy EOS, that's a good decision. However, for me ETH is still the best up to now. If we look at market conditions, almost all altcoins have decreased in price, but it hasn't ended.
Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:36:36 PM

Of course at first I looked if coins are no fundamental news then I would not began to take , and of course for long the investment will fit both coins , but to me eos is preferable

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
logisticalmother

Activity: 299

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:43:06 PM

in my opinion the price of eos is indeed good at this time and is suitable to buy it but, ethereum prices are also currently experiencing price increases which in my opinion will continue to rise until the end of the month if not yes by the end of 2019 and bitcoin also crawl up,
I suggest if you are patient it's better to hold on to your ethereum and see the development of ethereum prices at this time.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:48:14 PM

I have 3 ETH. I am determined to buy EOS. Should I hodl my ETH or buy EOS. Which one will be the best choice?
just keep holding pal there's no need to worry in fact ETH already made a small jump previously  than XRP so must choose ETH and keep buying while it's still affordable if you want to regain your losses on it.  Focus on your goals instead  rather than jumping to another coin 'cause it's very risky to trust especially on this kind of situation wherein very unpredictable.
Broiler78
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 01:03:22 PM

for me you just need to hold more ethereum and don't need to buy eos by using ethereum. Don't make ethereum a victim to buy eos. it's better to buy some ethereum again.

✦✦✦✦ Refine Medium
✦✦✦✦
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ BUY TOKEN !!! Join ICO
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
✓ ──────── Whitepaper
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Linkedin ──────── ✓
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 01:05:32 PM

For me, i would go for ethereum coin. I rather invest and hold ethereum than EOS for long term investment simply because the ethereum coin has the second most volume coin in the market.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 01:16:14 PM

ETH and EOS are two good coins, but I see ETH has more appeal than eos, so we should better stick to ETH even though it requires enough time to achieve its best value.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 01:21:54 PM

I dont think EOS is better than Eth and after yesterday transaction i dont think EOS worths its price at all if any don't yet, someone has made false transaction for 1 bln as i remember how this could happen i dont know but it means OES isn't save at all so keeping ETH is right decision for this moment 100% i believe.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:51:20 PM

Deciding on the altcoin to pick between the two is quite difficult. I'll prefer holding both  coins, though in my opinion, ethereum is more promising, but to be on the safer side, both coins should be held.
karankamaze

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:16:18 PM

Deciding on the altcoin to pick between the two is quite difficult. I'll prefer holding both  coins, though in my opinion, ethereum is more promising, but to be on the safer side, both coins should be held.
maybe you can divide your money 70% for ETH and 30% for EOS because ETH has more potential to go up because in my opinion ETH is still the best among all Altcoin so if I personally would never hesitate to invest heavily in the ETH even though it's 100 %.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:23:15 PM

Both are really cool projects but I think you should hold like 2 ETH and use the remaining to get some EOS. In my own opinion, that will be a good step to take rather than going all in on EOS. ETH development so far has been outstanding so no need dumping all your ETH for EOS.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: