Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:12:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sound Money Coin (SOV). A new King is in town.  (Read 2971 times)
opsofsile1983

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 03:45:07 PM

I appreciated the irony of the project developer who took a pseudonym very similar to the Bitcoin creator's pseudonym. It will be doubler funnier if this SOV Coin becomes as popular as Bitcoin.
This is a certain marketing move, nothing more.

I don't know if it's more like cheating or a mistake. I do not care what the names of the team, the main thing that the project was successful, this is the main thing.

No matter what the creator of the project calls himself ... the main thing is that they came up with a truly unique and original concept for their coin.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 03:49:19 PM

I appreciated the irony of the project developer who took a pseudonym very similar to the Bitcoin creator's pseudonym. It will be doubler funnier if this SOV Coin becomes as popular as Bitcoin.
This is a certain marketing move, nothing more.

I don't know if it's more like cheating or a mistake. I do not care what the names of the team, the main thing that the project was successful, this is the main thing.

No matter what the creator of the project calls himself ... the main thing is that they came up with a truly unique and original concept for their coin.
the most important thing in the project is its demand, sometimes there are projects with new original ideas but have very low popularity or its complete absence
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 03:53:44 PM

Not all topics have it! Administrators must actively take part in chat! Otherwise, users simply will not be interested in this project!
It's all about priorities, most often, active communication goes in telegram chats.

In telegrams it is much easier to communicate than on the forum. Messages appear instantly. And on the forum you need to do extra movements for writing and reading messages.
And I like to communicate it on the forum))) but back to the topic, why should I invest in SOV?

Because this coin is unique in its idea. Agree that in today's crypto market, few of the projects can boast of a unique concept. Most of the project to some extent copies each other. But SOV is really unique. This is enough to try to spend some personal time and a little Ethereum and try mining this coin.
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 04:06:38 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2019, 08:53:28 AM by BTC_Panther

It seems the SAV coin is starting to be popular with users. if a few days ago I was able to mine the coin, I send transactions with GWEI 3 - 4, but today with GWEI 10-12 transactions turn out to be unsuccessful. Only with GWEI 15 and above can be successful. This suggests that there is growing competition among those who mine this coin!
bobb2254

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 04:12:47 PM

Has the potential to work well, as an add on to the ethereum network.  The thought process on bitcoin no longer being mined so that ends does still apply with ethereum, so that is a moot point.  But i can see this being a passively growing coin till popularity and process brings it up the market cap
rothbartofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 06:16:03 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2019, 10:42:16 PM by mprep

It seems the SAV coin is starting to be popular with users. if a few days ago I was able to mine the coin, I send transactions with GWEI 3 - 4, but today with GWEI 10-12 transactions turn out to be unsuccessful. Only with GWEI 15 and above can be successful. This suggests that there is growing competition among those who mine this coin!

Currently gas prices are however around 10-11 Gwei. Because some of the transactions fail actually costs around $5 to mine 1 SOV right now.

Not all topics have it! Administrators must actively take part in chat! Otherwise, users simply will not be interested in this project!
It's all about priorities, most often, active communication goes in telegram chats.

In telegrams it is much easier to communicate than on the forum. Messages appear instantly. And on the forum you need to do extra movements for writing and reading messages.

We'd be happy to welcome you as our Telegram moderator  Grin
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:12:36 PM

Since you started writing about telegram, then it is quite logical to ask a question whether it is planned to create telegram groups?After all, it is really very convenient to have a discussion there.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:20:03 PM

Has the potential to work well, as an add on to the ethereum network.  The thought process on bitcoin no longer being mined so that ends does still apply with ethereum, so that is a moot point.  But i can see this being a passively growing coin till popularity and process brings it up the market cap
I really want this project to successfully develop, but I no longer believe in tothemoon. However I will look closely to what it develops
maksimukr1989

Activity: 511
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 07:39:50 PM

You paint integration with Ethereum so beautifully.Is there official confirmation of Your words or is it just a fantasy?In addition to forkdelta where else is trading Your token?

Bot sure what you mean by "official confirmation". You can check the smart contract on Etherscan  Wink

We're investigating an exchange listing, but right now it is still far too early for that. A second way to trade it OTC on Discord.
I studied Your project in more detail and my opinion about it has changed a little.But I still don't understand why I need to buy your coins.What benefits will I get from the purchase?
GuardOhHeaveN

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:03:01 PM

Since you started writing about telegram, then it is quite logical to ask a question whether it is planned to create telegram groups?After all, it is really very convenient to have a discussion there.
To be honest I think that channel or group in telegram is rather better, because there are more people there and it can make project even more popular
Voevodin

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:27:03 PM

To be honest I think that channel or group in telegram is rather better, because there are more people there and it can make project even more popular
After all, the project has accounts in Twitter and Facebook? To popularize the project, we need to use all means, including social networks.
fidotnews

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:37:31 PM

After all, the project has accounts in Twitter and Facebook? To popularize the project, we need to use all means, including social networks.

Social networks are a very important part of any cryptocurrency project.
and this project should use all resources.
searchcorve

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:36:53 PM

Telegram is a very convenient way of communication between developers and the community.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:07:37 PM

For mining requires a regular computer and Internet access, I understand correctly? Which component of the system will be a big load?
webskompplun

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:24:24 PM

You paint integration with Ethereum so beautifully.Is there official confirmation of Your words or is it just a fantasy?In addition to forkdelta where else is trading Your token?

Bot sure what you mean by "official confirmation". You can check the smart contract on Etherscan  Wink

We're investigating an exchange listing, but right now it is still far too early for that. A second way to trade it OTC on Discord.
I studied Your project in more detail and my opinion about it has changed a little.But I still don't understand why I need to buy your coins.What benefits will I get from the purchase?
As far as I understand, the coins will be used as a unit of account within the SoundMoneyCoin decentralized system
gatucci

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:38:59 PM

320 SOV Coins are mined according to the developer daily. According to the idea this coin can not be cheap. As soon as users are seriously interested in the coin, the price should fly to the moon!
Given that the coins total will be 21,000,000 and the daily issue is 320 coins, then this should really cause a supply deficit. The main thing is that the crypto community is interested in this SOV coin. Then you can immediately count on a serious increase in value!

A supply deficit can only emerge if there is demand exceeding the supply. Just having low supply doesn't mean something must have value. Demand creates value.
but this project is very interesting for the community, so tokens will have value and will be in demand.

There are a lot of projects that are interesting for their communities, but demand still needs to be created.
Until the market starts to grow strong demand will not be. People are waiting and nobody wants to risk.

Demand isn't created with a bull run in a magic way, it is created because someone builds something that others need or want to use.
quite right, the project should be built on promising ideas, projects with meaningless ideas disappear very quickly and can be equated to a project Scam

Not only should they be build on promising ideas, but they should result in value creating products for the customers.
This project already has multi-promising ideas, and I am confident that the team will create a sought-after product very soon.
MrFatoni

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

SORRY

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:33:09 AM

good luck SOV, i like the name "sound money"

I'm sorry for everything
rothbartofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:51:09 AM

For mining requires a regular computer and Internet access, I understand correctly? Which component of the system will be a big load?

All you need is Chrome browser and Metamask. No load on the system, but you have to pay Ethereum gas fees and the price will get higher over time.
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 05:40:03 AM

All you need is Chrome browser and Metamask. No load on the system, but you have to pay Ethereum gas fees and the price will get higher over time.

It seems like that is already common with over time prices will continue to increase each year and may not be imagined for the next few years.

ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:38:28 AM

It is clear that the growing interest in the project users and more and more people are trying to mine this coin. As a result, the complexity of production increases. But I think that the current difficulty is nothing compared to the one that will be in a few months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: