Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:37:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sound Money Coin (SOV). A new King is in town.  (Read 2971 times)
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 09:24:00 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2019, 10:42:44 PM by mprep

I just talked to a friend about this coin and he asked me a question . I quote the text from the first page of this thread:
If user A calls the mint function with as gas price of 2 Gwei and user B sets gas price to 4 Gwei, user A's transaction will likely end up second in the block and user A will receive the coins (it depends however on the algorithm the miner uses to select and sort transactions).
I was sure that the coins received by the one who pays above the price of the Gwei. But because the description says that "User A" was sending a transaction with Gwai 2 and "User B" transaction was with Gwei 4... and it is claimed that "User A" can also get the Sov coin. How could that be?

Developers please answer my question that I asked a few posts above. We had an argument with a friend of mine and I want to know which one of us was right.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dimka169

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 02:42:37 PM

up
rothbartofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 05:17:31 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2019, 10:42:59 PM by mprep

Why do I have when trying to mine metamax generates a transaction with an erroneous (expensive) cost of gas? Already ten times in a row...

Metamask will sometimes show an error because it thinks the transaction will fail, but in fact if you set gas price high enough the transaction will likely go through. Just send the transaction despite the alert and it'll probably work.

I just talked to a friend about this coin and he asked me a question . I quote the text from the first page of this thread:
If user A calls the mint function with as gas price of 2 Gwei and user B sets gas price to 4 Gwei, user A's transaction will likely end up second in the block and user A will receive the coins (it depends however on the algorithm the miner uses to select and sort transactions).
I was sure that the coins received by the one who pays above the price of the Gwei. But because the description says that "User A" was sending a transaction with Gwai 2 and "User B" transaction was with Gwei 4... and it is claimed that "User A" can also get the Sov coin. How could that be?

Your friend was right, there was an error in ht post. Actually User B receives the coin. Fixed now!

I agree with what the previous poster said. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COIN. It is exclusively mined by 2 contracts and the one that submits transactions every few seconds has block priority at one of the biggest pools, sparkpool. No matter what gas you use, they will still be awarded a higher block position and you will fail to mine the coin and lose your money. This coin is not sound money, not fairly mined, and is already extremely imbalanced. Also, the metamask extension never uses the proper gas limit, and even though every single transaction from the two scripts that are mining this coin only uses 52,000 gas, when i set my limit at 55,00 gas my transaction fails for reaching the gas limit. Yet, somehow, when i look at the previous 100 transactions, every single one of them only used 52,000 gas. There is something shady about this coin. Stay away

I don't think the part about spark pool is true. SOV is not important enough to draw the attention of any major pools yet. It could be that spark pool doesn't sort transactions by gas price though.

Regarding distribution, that should get much better over time. Right now, there's simply few people interesting in minting SOV, and those do mint a lot of SOV. The biggest holder has ~450 SOV right now, that's 0.004% of future total supply. Over time this will will dilute heavily.

Also, two CLI miners are publicly available:

https://github.com/soundmoneycoin/sov-minter-cli
https://github.com/soundmoneycoin/sovminer-python

The only question is if you want to invest all the gas fees for minting, it will add up to a lot of ETH over time.

ZloiRediska

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:42:51 AM

Your friend was right, there was an error in ht post. Actually User B receives the coin. Fixed now!
Thanks for your reply! It turned out that my position was right - the coins received by the one who will give high price for Gwei. And my friend thought it wasn't. Now everything became clear.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 04:53:15 PM

SOV is really important one for crypto world and i am fully agree with that said a new king in town!best of luck dev and supporter .i can see a bright future ahead on!

iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 04:17:21 PM

SOV is really important one for crypto world and i am fully agree with that said a new king in town!best of luck dev and supporter .i can see a bright future ahead on!

If you describe a big and good thing in the future, it's time to make a good decision to make a profit in the future. Everyone is free to imagine something big to make it happen in the future.

salmi_d

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 04:40:48 PM

Do you have some bounty campaigns? I would like to participate! Thanks for answer!
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 07:39:46 PM

i like your website design and you have added some useful information and features of sov coin.i saw the benefits of sound money coin!
• Hardest money possible

• Immutable issuance rate & hard cap.

• No ICO or premine

• No energy expenditure for PoW mining

• Secured on the Ethereum blockchain

• Code is open source and can be verified on the Ethereum blockchain
really great benefits.

Tarnowsky1

Activity: 171

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:07:34 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2019, 10:43:47 PM by mprep

I join all of the above, which is still worth noting. 2,603.397 SOV will be issued in total - I just started mining them already. 0.8 sov  Grin

People until the weekend mining became much easier, do not waste time in vain, it is quite simple, but only for now. I attach a print screen that I mining: https://prnt.sc/n1rgnw
ZloiRediska

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 08:48:56 AM

Today, errors in the mining of SOV coins has become much less. It seems that this problem has disappeared. By the way the coin today, well mining. There are very few counter-orders from competitors ' miners.
fallengravity
Copper Member

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 01:20:32 PM

I think you've cottoned onto some very important facts - Guess I'm going to get myself some SOV.
Keadyar

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:48:41 AM

Attention community Sound Money Coin project!
If there are Russian-speaking users among you, we invite you to actively discuss SOV project on a special thread in the Russian-language forum locale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5122774.msg50241887

Coinsbit Exchange (coinsbit.io) - the best cryptoexchange launched!!!
Levin9Mak

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:15:53 PM

People until the weekend mining became much easier, do not waste time in vain, it is quite simple, but only for now. I attach a print screen that I mining: https://prnt.sc/n1rgnw
Now mining has become much easier. I understand that the interest in this Sound Money Coin has subsided a bit ... well, well, it will give us more chances to get coins.
Tom786Ivanova

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:23:24 PM

Very often an error occurs; ALERT: Transaction Error. Exception thrown in contract code.
You're right. Previously, an error when trying to send a transaction appeared much more often. Now there are practically no errors.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:38:21 PM

This is an ordinary token on the ethereum blockchain. Smart contract simulates mining. Such "coins" with pseudo-mining was already a big pile and where they are now... No one will remember them.
ViktoriiaVel

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:41:32 PM

This is an ordinary token on the ethereum blockchain. Smart contract simulates mining. Such "coins" with pseudo-mining was already a big pile and where they are now... No one will remember them.
What are these few unsuccessful examples? I honestly do not know such projects. When I first learned about Sound Money Coin, I really liked the concept that the developer proposed.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:38:01 AM

What are these few unsuccessful examples? I honestly do not know such projects. When I first learned about Sound Money Coin, I really liked the concept that the developer proposed.

Look for old topics here, there are a lot of similar tokens. For Example, Minereum, Rebellious, PosToken, Elixir, ClusterToken...
EvgeniiaUfa

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 11:02:41 AM

Look for old topics here, there are a lot of similar tokens. For Example, Minereum, Rebellious, PosToken, Elixir, ClusterToken...
I disagree with you. Some of the projects you listed are quite viable. For example, the same Rebellious. As far as I know, the REBL token now swaped and switched to its own blockchain.
FominTiu

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 11:23:52 AM

Does anyone get a SOV coin? How much does a transaction really cost to get a Sound Money Coin? I remember that a few weeks ago the price for gas reached 7-8 cents.
Levin9Mak

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 11:42:24 AM

Very often an error occurs; ALERT: Transaction Error. Exception thrown in contract code.
You're right. Previously, an error when trying to send a transaction appeared much more often. Now there are practically no errors.
This error occurred because of the greater user load. Now the number of active miners has decreased several times and there is practically no error.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: