Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:04:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think Ripple is a scam and pump and dump scheme?
yes - 3 (37.5%)
no - 5 (62.5%)
I don't know - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 8

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ripple a scam? Shocking Forbes article about XRP !!! (POLL ADDED)  (Read 510 times)
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 02:22:03 PM

XRP being a shitcoin is an undeniable fact so there is no surprise there and whenever someone talks about it being scam they do have a point specially when you see them point out the premine, the way they own all the coins and the way they have been pump and dumping it. not to mention that they control the whole network tightly while advertising it as a decentralized coin where it clearly is not! that last one is the biggest scam of all.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 03:22:28 PM

ripple isn't scam, but too much manipulation is done by dev. dev ripple just wants to take advantage of the volatile crypto market. when viewed from the development of the ripple project far behind.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 03:37:07 PM

I don't think Ripple is a scam. As a result, Ripple is now the third coin with the most market cap. The fact that Ripple is a centralized platform makes me a little confused. But that doesn't give me the idea that Ripple is a scam.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:39:03 PM

When some read the article and ask the question,and who benefits from it in the first place??? because unfortunately we live in a time when all news are under control,and are only paid,it is recommended to publish,then publish on the public,really really important news is likely not where you do not see!So I'm sure the article about Ripple is not the fact that there is the truth, and in General the project RIPL is very cool and promising,and he has a lot of just partnerships

thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 07:01:47 PM

I can't remember the last time I bought a ripple. the thing I remember is XRP made my money burn. too much manipulation for the XRP market, so I think this is a high-volume shitcoin. a lot of people lost because they held the ripple last year, you know when their prices rose slowly only in a sudden time the market was dumped
donass1
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 07:23:26 PM

I don't always  believe everything I read In the news and so should you. It could all be an information passed around the media, created by the whales to shill Xrp. Do your own research and don't turn to a weak hands out of ignorance

frost_wind

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 07:33:37 PM

I always thought that xrp is too overvalued and manipulated coin that has no future. We should not expect anything other than promises and manipulations from them, and I would say that this asset is well suited for traders who understand how the market works, but this project is too risky for ordinary investors

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 08:02:17 PM

well jes xrp is just an "itcoin" and its no less decentral than bitcoin with its big miner cartel

Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 331

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 08:12:05 PM

Since this shitcoin is created its already considered to be a scam.All things backed by banksters have the tendency of manipulation and seeing that infographic about into their business model,its
clear as water and dont know if someone wont recognized this big scam.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 08:18:43 PM

Since this shitcoin is created its already considered to be a scam.All things backed by banksters have the tendency of manipulation and seeing that infographic about into their business model,its
clear as water and dont know if someone wont recognized this big scam.

in crypto value is related to the placement in the global "cryptocurrency" index

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 08:19:33 PM

I don't think Ripple is a scam. As a result, Ripple is now the third coin with the most market cap. The fact that Ripple is a centralized platform makes me a little confused. But that doesn't give me the idea that Ripple is a scam.

As totally centralized token it is not a cryptocurency.  It is as much a cryptocurency as a secondlife lindens or World of Warcraft gold.
Cryptorwellian

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 08:38:38 PM

The answer is in the first 3 letters of its name.

What do you call something that rips people off ?

The transactions are fast and cheap, that's good, but Stellar, the original XRP, is a nice foundation doing good in the world.

And XLM is 4 times cheaper than overpriced XRP.

Hence : RIPple
Bloodseekers

Activity: 747
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 08:39:48 PM

I am one of ripple haters, The reason I hate ripple because cryptocurrensy should be decentralized because with decentralized system crypto can defeat banke. But we knew so many romus that ripple help bank, with centralized system. Im not trust ripple and i stop invest in this coin. I think i agree with that article
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 02:02:14 AM

Ripple is not a scam and htey have a good price in the market.
Though i believe that the movement and the supply is being manipulated by its own team.
Have no proof but this is what i am thinking which made me decide to stay away from this one.
xrpholder1982

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 02:56:05 AM

haha, so much fiction happening in this thread.  Here's another Forbes article to consider...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomassilkjaer/2019/03/07/14-common-misunderstandings-about-ripple-and-xrp/#ad4292371d0b

Don't believe everything you read and do your own research.  Lots of other misunderstandings cleared up here:

https://fudbingo.com
sarfield

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 03:25:11 AM

Ripple does look valuable, especially in capitalization in the third position, and not far from Eth. I just think that Ripple is still worthy of being a digital asset in a certain period of time or as desired. Can be used as a trading day that might indeed have a slight advantage.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:43:54 AM

I can't remember the last time I bought a ripple. the thing I remember is XRP made my money burn. too much manipulation for the XRP market, so I think this is a high-volume shitcoin. a lot of people lost because they held the ripple last year, you know when their prices rose slowly only in a sudden time the market was dumped

to be fair that has nothing to do with this topic and Ripple being scam or not. XRP is simply a pump and dump shitcoin which is why some people who are not familiar with pump and dumps or don't want to accept it, lose money because they end up getting on board with the pump too late or end up bag holding. if you improve your timing then you start making better profit too.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:47:14 AM

I can understand what are they tolding us that article which you are mentioned.
But I don't think it is SCAM. It is manupilative, not decentralized and not good for me too but they are not SCAM! They are working well and they are trying to create a new method based on blockchain.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:01:11 AM

But I don't think it is SCAM. It is manupilative, not decentralized and not good for me too but they are not SCAM! They are working well and they are trying to create a new method based on blockchain.

As far I know, Ripple coin used for banking transaction and i dont think its a scam because Ripple Network used by many banks in the world. Ripple is good coin and have big community with huge daily transaction volume, and i think its about our perspective on Ripple

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1710

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 09:36:17 AM

As far I know, Ripple coin used for banking transaction and i dont think its a scam because Ripple Network used by many banks in the world. Ripple is good coin and have big community with huge daily transaction volume, and i think its about our perspective on Ripple

Everybody is blindly repeating after Ripple executives that Baks are using RippleNet protocol and their additional products like xVia, Xcurrent.

Like the author said this is not confirmed and there is a suggestion in the article that Ripple pays them to do it.

I don't know what is the truth right now and that is why asked community for an opinion and discussion.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: