Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:41:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UFC FN 146: Lewis vs Dos Santos Prediction and Info Thread  (Read 278 times)
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 02:37:22 AM

I wonder who JDS gonna face next? This is not gonna be Cormier definitely.
Maybe Ngannou?
Maybe its time for a rematch between Stipe Miocic and Junior Dos Santos. In terms of wins, its 1:1 for both Stipe Miocic and Junior Dos Santos. The first encounter between the two was on Dec 13, 2014 at UFC on Fox 13 and Junior Dos Santos scored a victory via Unanimous Decision. 2nd encounter happened May 13, 2017 at UFC 211 and Stipe Miocic scored a win as the referee stopped the fight in Round 1 at 2:13 as Stipe Miocic earned a knock out victory. A 3rd encounter would be good to complete the trilogy of this 2 fighters.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 07:40:07 AM

Maybe Ngannou?
Maybe its time for a rematch between Stipe Miocic and Junior Dos Santos. In terms of wins, its 1:1 for both Stipe Miocic and Junior Dos Santos. The first encounter between the two was on Dec 13, 2014 at UFC on Fox 13 and Junior Dos Santos scored a victory via Unanimous Decision. 2nd encounter happened May 13, 2017 at UFC 211 and Stipe Miocic scored a win as the referee stopped the fight in Round 1 at 2:13 as Stipe Miocic earned a knock out victory. A 3rd encounter would be good to complete the trilogy of this 2 fighters.

Cormier is still injured isn't it? So I don't see a likelihood of DC vs JDS for now.

Brock Lesnar? No, I don't think so.

I think @nydiacaskey01 has put a good argument as who is JDS needs to first before he can face DC for the Heavyweight. Stipe is the current #1 contender, so a win against him will definitely put JDS in collision course to regain his belt.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1438

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:59:59 AM

Maybe Ngannou?

Stipe Miocic and Junior Dos Santos would be a great fight. Miocic lost to Cormier and it is to early for him to make a title fight again.
JDS has 3 wins in a row. Maybe he could do a title shot ? Btw, havent seen Overeem for a long time in action.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 12:24:04 PM

Stipe Miocic and Junior Dos Santos would be a great fight. Miocic lost to Cormier and it is to early for him to make a title fight again.
Well, let us see if that happens. But you know what, I'm more interested to happen Cormier vs Lesnar first. I am getting hyped every time I think that there tendencies of Lesnar tapping out or knockdown from a smarter fighter once again Grin.
Btw, havent seen Overeem for a long time in action.
Hmm, I don't know either. His last fight was on November last year in which he won so why it seems there's no upcoming fight arranged for him, his momentum is wasted  Sad.
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 12:39:00 PM

Well, let us see if that happens. But you know what, I'm more interested to happen Cormier vs Lesnar first. I am getting hyped every time I think that there tendencies of Lesnar tapping out or knockdown from a smarter fighter once again Grin.

If Lesnar havent trained hard wrestling/grappling during all of his years of inactivity, this would totally be a mismatch as can easily outwrestle or win by submission.

Btw, every time someone says Brock Lesnar it makes my smile because of his dildo/knife chest tattoo  Grin

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
kenzawak

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 12:52:01 PM

If Lesnar havent trained hard wrestling/grappling during all of his years of inactivity, this would totally be a mismatch as can easily outwrestle or win by submission.

Btw, every time someone says Brock Lesnar it makes my smile because of his dildo/knife chest tattoo  Grin

So he's a got a giant penis tattooed on his back, what's wrong with that ? Grin
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 01:50:54 PM

Btw, every time someone says Brock Lesnar it makes my smile because of his dildo/knife chest tattoo  Grin

So he's a got a giant penis tattooed on his back, what's wrong with that ? Grin

According to tattoo size, it is bigger then mine. Makes me feel uncomfortable lol  Grin Grin Just kidding
From other point of view, just imagine 286lb guy making a biceps choke to you and this giant penis tattoo is closed to your face  Grin

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:56:10 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2019, 06:10:00 PM by eaLiTy

The only interested sequence i want to see is that both were wrestlers and they never met inside the mat during their reign and one must of forget that Cormier is an Olympic level wrestler and i really do not see any way Lesnar could beat him even in his prime, if not for Jon Jones who i consider is the greatest of all time everyone would say Cormier is the best fighter ever but he is best fight who transitioned from wrestling to MMA.

Maybe its time for a rematch between Stipe Miocic and Junior Dos Santos. In terms of wins, its 1:1 for both Stipe Miocic and Junior Dos Santos.
I would like to see Stipe Miocic fighting against Cain Velasquez as both are coming off a loss, it would be a great story considering they never faced each other and Stipe never fought after his loss against Cormier and he needs to fight again before fighting for the title again rather than asking for a rematch as he was knocked out clean and not even a lucky shot.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 03:36:10 AM

Daniel Cormier is looking for a superfight with Brock Lesnar and he thinks Stipe Miocic needs to have at least a win before a earning a title shot. There's a clamor on who will be the next fighter who will face Stipe Miocic, and they think it would be Cain Velasquez. Daniel Cormier and Cain Velasquez came from the same team which is American Kickboxing Academy. While Daniel Cormier is the #1 pound for pound king today, DC thinks Cain Velasquez is better than him so Stipe will not have a chance on winning against Cain Velasquez after knocking him (Miocic) on Round 1 last UFC 226.

So who will be the next opponent of Junior Dos Santos before a title shot with DC? I guess it would be Stipe Miocic. Winner will face DC granting that DC vs Lesnar super fight will not push through.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:08:25 AM

Lol, about that tattoo. You also forgot about his hair though.  Grin.
I think it will be JDS vs Stipe again. And here is a interesting read, https://mmajunkie.com/2019/03/ufc-stipe-miocic-left-behind-heavyweight-division-cormier-vs-lesnar. I guess Stipe needs to be active again and what a return after more than a year of not fighting by facing the resurging JDS and winner face the champion.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:40:33 AM

I think it will be JDS vs Stipe again. And here is a interesting read, https://mmajunkie.com/2019/03/ufc-stipe-miocic-left-behind-heavyweight-division-cormier-vs-lesnar. I guess Stipe needs to be active again and what a return after more than a year of not fighting by facing the resurging JDS and winner face the champion.
The last time Stipe Miocic stepped inside the octagon was UFC 226 last July 7, 2018, so technically its just 8 months and 5 days, not more than a year.

When Junior Dos Santos lost to Stipe Miocic last UFC 211 via KO in Round 1, it took 1 year and 2 months before he made a successful return to the octagon and won via decision at UFC Fight NIght 133 last July 14, 2018 to Blagoy Ivanov.

So if Stipe Miocic will make a comeback after an 8 months in sabbatical, I guess he is still as dangerous as he is when he was still a champ.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:29:25 AM

The last time Stipe Miocic stepped inside the octagon was UFC 226 last July 7, 2018, so technically its just 8 months and 5 days, not more than a year.

When Junior Dos Santos lost to Stipe Miocic last UFC 211 via KO in Round 1, it took 1 year and 2 months before he made a successful return to the octagon and won via decision at UFC Fight NIght 133 last July 14, 2018 to Blagoy Ivanov.

So if Stipe Miocic will make a comeback after an 8 months in sabbatical, I guess he is still as dangerous as he is when he was still a champ.
You're right, it's close to 1 year, my bad. Of course he is still very dangerous maybe that lost to DC really took a toll on him and just decided to stay out for the meantime. That's why is will be very great to show if he still has some fight in him and face JDS once again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:57:21 AM

What can I say about his haircut - just a regular runway for planes  Grin

JDS wont fight soon because he just got one, but Stipe got his last fight long time ago. Maybe he would face Lesnar ?

Where can I find a list of current active heavyweight ufc fighters ?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 02:38:54 PM

i just saw the fight. Lewis must have ate so much cheeseburgers that night, he fakes his pain thru that belly kick almost successful.  Grin heavy fighters can easily recover but he just can't easily balance that after just a straight. Dos Santos can still be a pretty careful fighter.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:59:36 PM

i just saw the fight. Lewis must have ate so much cheeseburgers that night, he fakes his pain thru that belly kick almost successful.  Grin heavy fighters can easily recover but he just can't easily balance that after just a straight. Dos Santos can still be a pretty careful fighter.

My friend, you must be joking? You might have misspelled bantamweight and heavyweight. First can kick/punch each other for hours, second need one punch/kick to put a guy to sleep.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:55:29 PM

Lewis must have ate so much cheeseburgers that night
Same Thoughts here, he looks big on that fight, big not because of the muscles but big that looks like he ate too many after the weigh-in and he doesn't move that fast enough unlike JDS who came in prepared.

Dos Santos can still be a pretty careful fighter.
JDS needs to be careful just like other fighters in every match, they need to have calculated moves or else they might end up being knocked out in less than a minute specially if you are against a fighter with a lot of KO's in his list of accomplishments.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: