Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:25:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL? Keep Calm and Meditate on Crypto Prices  (Read 86 times)
azbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

Azbit listing. contact me dan@azbit.com

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 02:33:51 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2019, 02:59:01 PM by azbit_official

Crypto trading (and holding) can be stressful sometimes. That is why we created BitZen for nervous crypto enthusiasts. Check out our Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple prices meditation on cmc.io. (Don’t forget to turn the sound on!)

MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 04:16:09 PM

And how exactly is this going to help us? The price of bitcoin is not going to move up alone, just because we wait and meditate with a relaxing sound in the background. Honestly i think this is pretty useless ,especially when you say this is crypto price meditation.
Ciscopro2000

Activity: 495
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 04:20:39 PM

Instead of looking at btc current prices in a negative way, maybe you can look at it as an opportunity to buy more.  Jack Dorsey Twitter CEO has been been buying btc at a rate of $10k a week lately.
azbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

Azbit listing. contact me dan@azbit.com

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 10:45:40 AM

And how exactly is this going to help us? The price of bitcoin is not going to move up alone, just because we wait and meditate with a relaxing sound in the background. Honestly i think this is pretty useless ,especially when you say this is crypto price meditation.
Sure it won't change the price if you just stare at it
But it helps you to stay calm and cold-blooded while acting at crypto market what is extremely important  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: