Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 11:16:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Latest Crypto Analysis March'19  (Read 109 times)
Maria Dent (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:58:14 PM

Cryptocurrency market saw a dropdown of 12%+ in total market cap value and one can see the effect on top performing cryptocurrencies.

Overall, total cryptocurrency market-cap has dropped from $$139 Billion to $125 Billion at the time of writing which might be a healthy pullback before the next move up.

Top 5 crypto analysis March'19 Week 2 - Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin Price Analysis

#1 Bitcoin: BTC/USD (Coinbase)

Bitcoin pair is trading below $3,800 at the time of writing but with a bearish bias but still its the most valuable cryptocurrency. BTC remains at risk of more downside if it continues to trade below $3,760.

#2 Ethereum: ETH/USD (Bitfinex)

Ethereum pair tested the major resistance area around $170 and dropped hard around 24% +. It has been following bitcoin's trend and similar market structure when compared with Bitcoin/USD pair.

Read here in detail: https://coinswitch.co/news/latest-crypto-market-analysis-march-19-btc-eth-xrp-eos-ltc-price-analysis
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:19:53 PM

Thank you for always giving us an analysis of how the market is going each week, it is a very good thing you are doing here and I just hope you would sustain it because I am already showing my friends your weekly analysis, it is also a good way to explain how trading works to a newbie without having to give a lot of speech, keep up the good work for this great community.
bhadz

Activity: 2450
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 01:33:39 AM

BTC remains the same, the risk of going down is there and we can't remove that fact. As for the traders, they remain the same and got that understanding that as long as they can take advantage of the market they will. And as for the holders, it's still on the good time to buy while the market hasn't fully recovered. I'm still getting my position to the current market and as much as possible keep more on my side. And for Ethereum, it's going along with bitcoin's side so I won't conduct that much analysis to it.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀