Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:52:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Show prices for goods in various cryptocurrencies for people to get used to them  (Read 149 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Pricearchive.org (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 07:58:48 PM
Merited by Vod (2)

Hi,
I'm a co-founder of Pricearchive.org - Aliexpress price tracker.
I would like to ask your opinion, if it makes sense to show prices for goods in various cryptocurrencies for people to get used to them? It can help people accept cryptocurrency and make cryptocurrencies more recognizable.
Among other things we show price history data for millions of goods and show their prices in nineteen different official currencies like USD, EUR, RUB, GPB, BRL, CAD, AUD, INR and others. We could show the price in Bitcoins, Ethereum, XRP, EOS, Litecoins and many other popular cryptocurrencies. What do you think, does this make sense or not? Are you interested, need this?
Autumn_Rain

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 09:28:28 PM

I think if people get the option of choosing a cryptocurrency needed, then it can be convenient
But the payment option will be impossible, won't it?
Ritocoin

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 09:46:26 PM

Most people are used to USD price, but after looking at your price tracker, I kind of like it.

When you say you could show price it crypto, I would like to know if there are many sellers on Ali that accept bitcoin, ETH and so on ?

I save in my fav your website, future is for crypto anyway  Grin

https://ritocoin.org/ - X21S - GPU - RITOCOIN is a hackers playground - 100% community - https://discord.gg/UMA6ScT
Pricearchive.org (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 05:49:14 AM

I think if people get the option of choosing a cryptocurrency needed, then it can be convenient
But the payment option will be impossible, won't it?

Thanks for your opinion. As for payment, yes, payment in cryptocurrency is not yet possible.
Pricearchive.org (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 05:55:36 AM

Most people are used to USD price, but after looking at your price tracker, I kind of like it.

When you say you could show price it crypto, I would like to know if there are many sellers on Ali that accept bitcoin, ETH and so on ?

I save in my fav your website, future is for crypto anyway  Grin

Thank your for your comment. I haven't seen sellers who accept cryptocurrency. I am interested in the answer to the question whether it is necessary for someone and whether it will help ordinary people get used to cryptocurrency.
adeleke15

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 06:47:55 AM

can anyone please share 1 merit with me, I need it to participate in a signature bounty......please
Pricearchive.org (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 08:34:45 PM

can anyone please share 1 merit with me, I need it to participate in a signature bounty......please
Please, just on the topic.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 09:02:33 PM

I helped you out - now you can leave the forum, or respect our rules here.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 4210

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 09:23:51 PM

Please, just on the topic.

I responded to similar request few hours ago so instead of rewriting here's a qoute from my previous reply. Read through it and you might find the answer to your lack of merit.

(begging for merit) is strongly frown at and might earn you some red trust and possibly end you on must reputed users ignore list. If you feel you deserve some merit based on your previous quality posts that you have contributed to the forum, participate in Giveaways dedicated to helping user within your rank status to rank up.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████