Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:41:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: less interest of investors to buy ICO  (Read 1104 times)
Levyathan

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 06:31:42 AM

Its because of the investors has lost their trust to the most of the ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iyah adrian

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 06:54:10 AM

Indeed now investors are greatly reduced in terms of ico. For some reason it might happen. One of them is mostly ico scam. Of course investors now have to be careful before investing in ico. Because this is related to losing money. Therefore, most ico are now less desirable.
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:02:25 AM

Indeed now investors are greatly reduced in terms of ico. For some reason it might happen. One of them is mostly ico scam. Of course investors now have to be careful before investing in ico. Because this is related to losing money. Therefore, most ico are now less desirable.
even I was once an investor in ICO and now I am not interested in ICO, the percentage I earn profit from ICO is very low and the percentage of me meeting the scam is very high ,  that is a general psychology of participants in this market

steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:07:13 AM

I think it's because of the investors think ICO is not profit anymore like the old time 2-3 years ago. Most of ICO nowdays are from a repeated project. Also the crypto market condition that makes investor won't invest their coins to ICO.

Indeed, ICO has not been profitable, but it is very worrying, a lot of fraud and this makes many investors traumatized and afraid to lose the umpteenth time. Anyone who has ever been fooled will go and look for new things that are safer and more profitable.
Yes, so many negative thing on ICOs makes investor don't want to spend their money again to ICO but there is a new thing on Binance, where you can launch an ICO on binance and i saw most of ICO on binance are really successful, most of them are sold out, maybe it's the new era for ico.
Petchant

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 07:23:46 AM

Yes, many even tried. I have stopped buying ICOs for more than six months now. The loss and deceit from many projects team is just too much. It will be very hard for ICOs to gain the confidence of investors again and I think this will only be possible if a system is put in place to protect the interest of investors.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:27:20 AM

Most of them are manipulated by the developer that's why the customers or the investors are not pretty damn trust the developer anymore.
bountylayomi
Copper Member

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:07:03 AM

I tell you, many are still willing to invest on ICOs provided the project has a working product. The investors need to be more convinced that the members of the team or devs are not just out there to squander the innocent people's money. Because to make the money is usually not that easy. So everyone is being more careful to invest but people are still investing on blockchain and making profits till tomorrow.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:11:18 AM

well, for now, that can't be avoided. we know that many previous ICOs were scams, and disappointed investors. for now, the development of ICO is still continuing, even the IEO has also been there to cover up the ICO shortcomings and make investors more confident.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:16:39 AM

Do you think that mastah caused ico not to be expected?
The answer to your question is obvious. Obviously, the main reason for this is because of the idea that bitcoin is a bubble. Most ICOs are scams. And also, the big fall of cryptocurrency.

Soft cap is hardly touched by now because no investors are coming to cryptocurrency because of those reasons stated above. Probably I think that if bitcoin might recover, there could be a time for ICO to be recognized again by many investors.
airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 08:22:37 AM

investor tired be scamed or loss their money in crypto
ico not really good way to get money in crypto now , they prefer to to daily trading

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Kezacky

Activity: 732

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:26:47 AM

ico is not not expected, but the market situation that has not improved can affect the interest of investors to invest in the ico project. there will be a time when the market will improve, of course investors will invest again with ico, essentially they will understand what they have to do when the market is in a bad condition.

kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:33:09 AM

~snip~ Yes, so many negative thing on ICOs makes investor don't want to spend their money again to ICO ~snip~

Yes, there are many negative issues related to ICOs currently. Scams, failed projects, less quality product, unprofessional teams, and worthless tokens are happening repeatedly on ICOs. I assume people are afraid and traumatized to put their money there.

~snip~ there is a new thing on Binance, where you can launch an ICO on binance and I saw most of ICO on binance are really successful, most of them are sold out, ~snip~

I know about it, but I don't want to conclude too early about the success of ICOs on Binance. I think it needs time to prove to the public.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:38:19 AM

I think the less amount of interest will be enough for the ICO in this situation because we have a lots of confidence about the investment from the previous year but most of the time it will not helpful for us so again trusting only something will not be a good idea.
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:39:30 AM

They afraid to be scammed and doubt their investment can grow after invest on ICO. Also many people already know the current crypto condition is not good and too risky. That's why many people prefer not to invest on ICO...
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:42:09 AM

now i see how many days ico appears and the result is a kind of war between ico to attract investors.
whereas I see that pre-sales to the public, ico are hardly in accordance with their targets, even to touch soft caps, it's very difficult.

Not to all ico projects.  Investors now consider the usecase of any project before going into it. Time are gone when people just into any project they see just because it's a cryptocurrency. This show improvement in the crypto space so that many this spammers will not have too many options

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:47:23 AM

They afraid to be scammed and doubt their investment can grow after invest on ICO. Also many people already know the current crypto condition is not good and too risky. That's why many people prefer not to invest on ICO...
ico investment not worthed anymore in their opinion.they prefer to buy existing coins , especially major coins that maybe give them certainity.existing coins had been developted and ofcourse it will make traders and investors comfortable.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:56:46 AM

due to many scam ico project nowadays, of course making lost interest to coming ico project sales, but hope this will end soon, when regulated and bull run coming, lots of investor will show again.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:57:13 AM

now i see how many days ico appears and the result is a kind of war between ico to attract investors.
whereas I see that pre-sales to the public, ico are hardly in accordance with their targets, even to touch soft caps, it's very difficult.

ICO so far still difficult to determine on which among of them are legit or not. If ever there is a legit one the problem which I found was the allocation budget for the campaign was too small were sometimes its very deceiving. From this time around we really need to be wise to choose if we are one of the investors in choosing the good ico. Although, there are lot of investors got disappointed in it.
Garry_1

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 10:10:17 AM

There should surely be some ICOs worth investing into to support a specific cause.

How do you choose what initial coin offering to invest in?

please suggest..
aditasetia123

Activity: 464

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 10:12:16 AM

ICO so far still difficult to determine on which among of them are legit or not. If ever there is a legit one the problem which I found was the allocation budget for the campaign was too small were sometimes its very deceiving. From this time around we really need to be wise to choose if we are one of the investors in choosing the good ico. Although, there are lot of investors got disappointed in it.
maybe now we have solution to find good ico in market.since exchanges launched their ico pad , it will be our advantages.exchanges review about ico maybe better than another site.take example at binance launched pad.their ico already success after listing in market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: