Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:03:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Afin Coin & HardWallet  (Read 158 times)
MyCryptoMint (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 02:27:02 AM

i get to know Afin coin during the Malta Blockchain Summit when i was there for the convention. The coin is from Singapore i see its a very interesting project where it is backed up by their sister company ..

what is interesting is that they have their own hard wallet size of a credit Cars called Afin Key wallet touch. https://afinkeywallet.io/

current price : https://coinranking.com/coin/asianfintech-afin

the coin is listed on LAToken a big exchange, and the value price of coin is steady, do you guys think it will rise up the value ? this could be a rough diamond that needs to be polished. their telegram is very active and im thinking this might be it . a rough diamonds ..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:11:13 PM

I will tell you same thing I always tell those who ask me this kind of questions, you can't just know if the price of a coin will rise if you are not able to study the project behind the coin to see if it's feasible or already operational, what I mean is that you need to know the real life use of the coin and once you can get it, you would be able to give an accurate prediction of what the price of the coin would be like in the nearest future.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:42:44 PM

There's nobody that can tell you if this coin will rise in the future or not. Many times it has been said that no one has that kind of ability, this is the reason why many speculate if the coin will increase and on how much it will be in the future.

their telegram is very active and im thinking this might be it . a rough diamonds ..
Being active in telegram shouldn't be a basis if the project is good. I have never heard of this coin and if they are active today, it's good for them because they need to advertise and converse with their potential customers. I visited their wallet website but it loads very slow to me.

guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 06:01:05 PM

This name sound funny to me because it reminds me of a friend I have in Nigeria that is an Albino and the language name for Albino is Afin, I like this my friend so much, maybe because of him, I will pick interest in the project.

Just kidding though but I think it will be difficult to know the prospect of a project through people’s opinion even though I know opinion and reviews matters a lot but the most important thing is your own personal conviction, that is why it is very necessary to study their white paper which is also not enough but research more on the team behind the project, their success story and the present business they are currently engaged in provided they don’t hype their portfolio.
MyCryptoMint (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:12:16 AM

thanks for the comments, im gonna watch this coin for the next few month, hopefully my investment worth the time. i bought some Afin coin probably gonna go for a short gain. lets look at the progress Smiley

what i like about the project is that their admins on telegram are very friendly. lets see the day when i bought the coin price was 0.005 and now its 0.007 . hope the progress goes futhur up

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: