Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:02:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UnionBank Crypto ATM To Launch On March 08  (Read 8806 times)
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 09:16:58 AM

Nice news, it seems the number of bitcoin ATM will grow faster, now there are 2658 locations of bitcoin ATM in USA and countries such as Canada, Austria and UK also has hundreds locations of bitcoin ATM. bitcoin adoption still growing more companies will accept bitcoin.

It is informatics news for me, and it seems like bitcoin is running very fast, and also i feel happy banks cooperate it. Because in most of the countries Governments not allow bitcoin ATM like in Asians countries. But to see the opposite side In USA, Canada and UK in these countries people use bitcoin like a fiat currency.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 02:23:28 PM

Finally, they have now fully announced that UnionBank Crypto ATM will launch on March 8 here in the Philippines.
Bitcoin ATM's now fastest grow and I'm sure mass adoption will follow after this, so I smell probably have a huge effect on price and that is a huge pump on price. Hopefully, all institutional Banks are follow on the step of what Unionbank did.
this news is very good news, I am sure that the development of the crypto currency will run very fast. this achievement proves that bitcoin and other currency can be the future currency.
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:38:06 PM

I'm assuming this is via a dedicated ATM machine. I know that's great since it'll be easier to cash in but I hope they allow their regular ATMs for cash out. I've heard Security Bank used to offer such services on their ATMs, meaning even non-clients can use the service.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:08:26 PM

Man I have been waiting for something like this for a long time. We need more Banks with this attitude, " Meanwhile, for UnionBank, the action on the cryptocurrency ATM is part of their goal to their clients' evolving needs, which can sometimes involve people who use cryptocurrency. "

Whilst some Banks close people's accounts when it is revealed that it is used for Crypto currency, UnionBank saw the gap in the market and they embraced those clients. Bitcoiners in that country should all close their accounts with their current Bank and open accounts at Bank like UnionBank that supports Crypto currencies.  Wink
I think union bank have a good marketing strategy. They have seen the loop holes with their competitors and have taken a good advantage of it. This would definitely bring them more clients as there are a number of cryptocurrency users who have been eager for such opportunity.

It is however a very good boost to cryptocurrency and a welcoming news. Without much doubt we expect many other banks to follow suit soon as this would be a profitable decision to union bank
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 08:29:55 PM

On Friday, people will then be able to convert fiat to cryptocurrency and vice versa lot easier using UnionBank's crypto ATM.

Full article here: https://www.unblock.news/news/unionbank-crypto-atm-launch-march-8
I also read some articles about the new ATM of cryptocurrencies and I think it will be the beginning we need to see a lot more development like this and I also hope if the ATM for cryptocurrency will increase the value also increase decrease people need very user friendly and easy to use method ATM is very good for the development to attract the people.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 12:56:02 AM

I'm assuming this is via a dedicated ATM machine. I know that's great since it'll be easier to cash in but I hope they allow their regular ATMs for cash out. I've heard Security Bank used to offer such services on their ATMs, meaning even non-clients can use the service.
Security Bank offers different features, it's like a regular withdrawal but it's egive cash out means no more card involve, just type in the code and the pin and you are good to go, crypto transaction in this one is facilitated by a local exchange where they partnered with security bank.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 10:54:13 AM

The increase in the number of crypto ATMs really has a positive effect on the entire crypto industry. The easier it is to buy and sell a cryptocurrency, the more widespread the cryptocurrency will be. Every day, several new crypto ATMs are installed, so the number of people who are familiar with cryptocurrencies is also growing.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 06:52:32 PM

I am seeing this as a beginning because the Crypto ATMs will only be the way to get the future from connecting the people to blockchain system and it is very important for taking out their money very easy and it could be accepted by the people in very short period.

kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:17:38 AM

Good job UnionBank, if things go well other banks would definitely follow, they will see through it that their current way of thinking is not enough to support their consumers need. The only problem now is how much would be the fees to convert fiat into crypto, since they are partnering with Coin.ph. The 3rd party app coins.ps is really helpful but it takes too much fee when converting crypto-fiat and vice versa.
auntyjmary

Activity: 368
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 10:41:26 AM

Interesting, we need more of such news to put bitcoin in real life usage through the ATMs. It is a good initiative to increase the number of bitcoin ATMs in the world and developers should certainly consider spreading the bitcoin ATMs across the globe. I believe this is a good marketing tool for the world of cryptocurrencies.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 12:12:10 PM

There’s still no final terms and regulations i think but maybe they will also accept any other cards even if you’re not their client since there are some cryptocards available now in the market. This is a great development so far in the Philippines, i hope for more good news like this and i also hope that this move can affect the market positively.
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 12:45:32 PM

Interesting that Union Bank finally decided to put up an ATM. Well, I guess I don't have to go that far just to withdraw my money from a Security Bank ATM.

I was hoping that BDO would do the same, since its much more convenient and safe to withdraw in a shopping mall like SM.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 12:56:27 PM

The Philippines is still a country with a very good response to crypto. I guess that their GDP over the years has grown strongly because citizens have participated and developed in the crypto market.
I hope Vietnam will also get approval from the government for electronic money transactions in the country. This is a great opportunity for any developing country to flourish.

Kimonoe

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 01:37:55 PM

The Philippines is still a country with a very good response to crypto. I guess that their GDP over the years has grown strongly because citizens have participated and developed in the crypto market.
I hope Vietnam will also get approval from the government for electronic money transactions in the country. This is a great opportunity for any developing country to flourish.
right, the Philippines is a country that is open to crypto, this should be emulated by other countries, of course with easier facilities, it will grow the number of bitcoiners there, and this is good for its development

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Nkblix

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:56:12 PM

UNION BANK CRYPTO ATM LAUNCH ON MARCH 08? IT IS A SUCCESS FOR FINANCIAL INDUSTRIES, IS A GOOD NEWS, IF IT WILL HAPPEN OTHER BANKS WILL LIKE TO INITIATE CRYPTO,BITCOIN ATM WILL CONVINCE MANY CITIZENS TO APPRECIATE CRYPTO AND ALSO ADOPT.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:23:24 PM

I think it will not create any impact because there are lots of Crypto ATMs are implemented in all over the world but the Crypto users are getting out from this field after sometimes so holding on their trust about the cryptocurrency only makes everyone to install their investment here.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 12:30:47 AM

Nice news, it seems the number of bitcoin ATM will grow faster, now there are 2658 locations of bitcoin ATM in USA and countries such as Canada, Austria and UK also has hundreds locations of bitcoin ATM. bitcoin adoption still growing more companies will accept bitcoin.
so far number of Bitcoin ATMs doubled every year. So now are a bit over 5000, that mean next year same time should be 10000.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 12:40:48 AM

Interesting that Union Bank finally decided to put up an ATM. Well, I guess I don't have to go that far just to withdraw my money from a Security Bank ATM.

I was hoping that BDO would do the same, since its much more convenient and safe to withdraw in a shopping mall like SM.

So has anyone tried to withdraw their money from bitcoin?
Might be good to know if someone already tried their ATM.
And how much is the price difference from the current bitcoin rate?
I hope they are giving a competitive rate as compared to their local exchange companies.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 02:40:33 PM

so far number of Bitcoin ATMs doubled every year. So now are a bit over 5000, that mean next year same time should be 10000.
But, crypto ATM is not as big of an impact as many people may think, it helps you stay anonymous I think? I mean I doubt they are asking for KYC on ATM's but you never know, so you may actually have as much bitcoin as possible and cash them all out right away on an ATM without government hearing about it which is awesome but considering these are banks maybe they are getting information I don't know.

So at best case they are getting a little volume from people who want to stay anonymous and at worst they are not even getting that. How could they affect the world when they are so few and the volume on them are so little and not even on volume spectrum? I think they are creating a great chance for us to cash out easily but nothing else, not enough to make any changes in the prices.

So has anyone tried to withdraw their money from bitcoin?
BTMs are not a new thing here, if you go searching some 3 years back forum history many people have shared their all new experiences with Bitcoin ATMs.

Might be good to know if someone already tried their ATM.
I remember that people shared like they needed to sacrifice ~10% than current market prices while using BTMs regardless of  buying or selling bitcoins.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:26:47 PM

That is really great and we should expect more of this as Bitcoin popularity is growing. I do believe that very soon we would have one ATm using crypto currency for fiat withdrawal in my country. The more of this ATM we have the more adoption should be expected. Online promotion of crypto currency and bitcoin is not enough and we needs physical presence of anything related to bitcoin in every institutions and ATM is one of the way to get Bitcoinevery were  and you will see blow off of bitcoin in our society.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: