Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:12:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why crypto market is volatile  (Read 15776 times)
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 11:44:09 PM

Hey, I have some moderate experience over this crypto world. Why the market is extensively volatile. Alike traditional market does crypto too impacted of many major changes.

A crypto market, like any other market, lives because prices constantly fluctuate. Cryptocurrency traders earn on constant small fluctuations and they are excited about these movements. Investors are waiting for the growth of prices for their coins several times.
Huskarls

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:59:26 PM

Hey, I have some moderate experience over this crypto world. Why the market is extensively volatile. Alike traditional market does crypto too impacted of many major changes.

But you might not realize that some DEX Market doesn't do the same thing, they just like make another thing about the price
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:59:44 PM

the only reason i know is mass dumping of hunters.some project are dope but when they distribute and people start dumping it kills the project and ruins the initial plan of developers.looking at things market its self is unpredictable it goes up and down at time any days even without notice  
If bounty hunters are the cause of volatility, what about coins that do not have anything to do with bounty hunters, yet get dump. These set of people are just normal players in the crypto world and they have negligible influence on the market. The higher the marketcap, the less volatile it would be and vice versa.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 12:44:13 AM

the only reason i know is mass dumping of hunters.some project are dope but when they distribute and people start dumping it kills the project and ruins the initial plan of developers.looking at things market its self is unpredictable it goes up and down at time any days even without notice  
If bounty hunters are the cause of volatility, what about coins that do not have anything to do with bounty hunters, yet get dump. These set of people are just normal players in the crypto world and they have negligible influence on the market. The higher the marketcap, the less volatile it would be and vice versa.

Volatile always happen in crypto with or without bounty hunters. If you are looking on BTT chart, you will see the price volatile too and BTT dont have bounty campaign. I think its natural if the price of token or coin or commodity volatile because its free market and anyone can sell and buy instantly

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
hen cet

Activity: 349

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:34:37 AM

Cryptocurrencies are highly unpredictable and volatile. The reason for that is that it is a relatively new and small market and can be manipulated. It is sensitive on the good and bad news as well.
In my opinion because there are no standards that apply to all in the world and are very sensitive from negative and positive issues. Another factor is that there are no regulations that can influence policy makers so that the market is left free.
Based on the above analysis it can be concluded that the crypto market is very volatile because everything is allowed to run freely, the existing mechanism is only buying and selling to peer to peer so that anything can happen in a short time.
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:35:59 AM

Volatility is good for us. We can trade and make lots of money. If no volatility existed, price would be constant.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:47:48 AM

Volatility is good for us. We can trade and make lots of money. If no volatility existed, price would be constant.
I agree with you . The value of all coins needs to be volatile, the market can survive. Most major coins are showing stability in recent times and it is a very good opportunity for small coins with high price increases because in the last 2 weeks many altcoin has new prices . This makes the market more attractive to investors

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 05:06:59 AM

I agree with you . The value of all coins needs to be volatile, the market can survive. Most major coins are showing stability in recent times and it is a very good opportunity for small coins with high price increases because in the last 2 weeks many altcoin has new prices . This makes the market more attractive to investors
no one can make the price of the coin stable, as long as the coin still has high demand and a very limited total supply causes the coin will never be stable, in contrast to coin junk that doesn't have very much development and supply, the price will be stable
jolle123

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 05:56:05 AM

Without this there is nothing to do with the cryptocurrency market because coins are stable and no increase or decrease will happen And The cryptocurrency market is not the only market whoexperiencing volatile but all trading systems in the world.
ivanserfg

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 08:28:59 AM

Without this there is nothing to do with the cryptocurrency market because coins are stable and no increase or decrease will happen And The cryptocurrency market is not the only market whoexperiencing volatile but all trading systems in the world.
Of course, the volatility in the cryptocurrency market is like air, it’s good that even the alts move at least somehow, and then Bitcoin and the ether have been trapped for several months in a narrow corridor.

Mrsparks

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 08:41:40 AM

In my opinion I think the volatility is as a result of lack of mass adoption.. If a cryptocurrency is  actively used by its intended market , this cases of volatility will be minimal and the volume on exchanges will grow. But that is not the case in the crypto space today... Most project are just sweet whitepaper with zero real life application

[     I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 08:50:39 AM

In my opinion I think the volatility is as a result of lack of mass adoption.. If a cryptocurrency is  actively used by its intended market , this cases of volatility will be minimal and the volume on exchanges will grow. But that is not the case in the crypto space today... Most project are just sweet whitepaper with zero real life application
volatility is a result of the fact that the market is not regulated by the law. if there is a regulation then the volatility will be lower.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 08:51:47 AM

In my opinion I think the volatility is as a result of lack of mass adoption. If a cryptocurrency is  actively used by its intended market , this cases of volatility will be minimal and the volume on exchanges will grow.  

Growing volume  is also equals to more volatility because when there is alot of people that will buy crypto the price will rise rapidly and if the price is already in its peak other hodlers will also sell which result for the value to go down again  . the process will repeat but im sure that cryptos value will somehow improve .

To the question that why crypto is volatile , well i guess they are volatile because they are unregulated or due to their decentralize nature  .  however there are still crypto that are known to be stable or stable coins as they called it , one example is usdt  .
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 08:56:53 AM

Top all exchange the impact by price pump. Total coinmarketcap is up cause investor are ready to start invest which effect occurred on all token and coin.
I do not think that now you can make any conclusions that investors are ready to invest their money in cryptocurrency. The situation is so unstable now that I think only serious changes will be able to bring new investors to this market.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 09:07:33 AM

But you might not realize that some DEX Market doesn't do the same thing, they just like make another thing about the price
A lot of DEXs are crap and there are only a few dex that can get a lot of attention from the traders. Basically, there was no relationship even with the exchange site. But a lot of big whales are doing so many manipulations to the market. it's not even related to the DEX dude

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:01:38 AM

Top all exchange the impact by price pump. Total coinmarketcap is up cause investor are ready to start invest which effect occurred on all token and coin.
That may be one of the reasons, but not something absolute. Volatility is clear because there are few projects that have value in real life. Unfortunately there are still people who are stuck and obected for just prices and things like that. I think that CoinMarketCap ends up directing potential valuations or even devaluations by exposing the cryptocurrencies causing volatility, but without fundamentals I mentioned, it's easy to have oscillations.
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:08:26 AM

Firstly, a value of the whole field is really tiny. Even a drop by 90% would not mean a thing in a whole economy. It is caused by the youngness of the whole segment and lack of interest from people. However, afew successful project might become a spark which would send cryptocurrencies to the moon and beyond. Secondly, a lack of regulation scares a lot of potential investors as well. Depending on nothing but fragile promises is not sustainable if you would like to bring your whole pension fund, for example. Thirdly, no one actually knows if blockchain will survive (in its most dominant position) in a form of cryptocurrencies. Blockchain is going to change and simplify processes in almost all fields, but the form is unknown. In conclusion, it depends on many factors from projects themselves to regulations which might slow down or kill it entirely (officially), so we are still in a phase where crypto is extremely volatile asset.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:34:18 AM

A lot of DEXs are crap and there are only a few dex that can get a lot of attention from the traders. Basically, there was no relationship even with the exchange site. But a lot of big whales are doing so many manipulations to the market. it's not even related to the DEX dude
most of dex exchanges be place to dump tokens or coins and also daily volume trading very small.maybe this is be the reason why much of trader didnt pay attention for this exchanges,
likit123

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:41:13 AM

It seems to me that the crypt market is unstable, because depends on many factors and each of the factors somehow affects it. One of the reasons for the instability of the cryptocurrency market was the ban on advertising and pressure from regulatory authorities in some countries.
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:43:35 AM

volatility is a result of the fact that the market is not regulated by the law. if there is a regulation then the volatility will be lower.

You are right. if the regulation of each country is volatile it will be low.
hope as soon as possible the country to regulate the circulation of crypto. so crypto will continue to grow rapidly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: