Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:11:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FUTEREUM - The Future Of Synthetic Utility  (Read 762 times)
xxkaiwaxx (OP)

Activity: 479
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 11:15:09 PM

I have tried to claim the value by using FUTC and now received different tokens, please guide me what is the next step for me to make a payment.

You are welcome to join our Discord Server for more info.
The Support Team will be sure to try answer any questions you may have.

https://discord.gg/JWv9eQp

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
visionoflife

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:04:10 AM

I have tried to claim the value by using FUTC and now received different tokens, please guide me what is the next step for me to make a payment.

Sure, thank you!
Keep up the good work!
dmhco

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 02:28:20 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2019, 02:42:52 PM by dmhco

If I am the FUTC holder, what is my strategy to claim the coins in the smart contract please? Say regularly? Monthly, Quarterly or Mining situation?
It's a great question. Given the novelty of this technology there is really no strategic precedent as yet for how often or how much you'd want to claim. I can think of a few examples where strategy may differ off the top of my head however:

1) Claim the tokens regularly: if you are looking to sell FUTC at some point on exchange, as I imagine most people will be, claiming the tokens regularly will be important as you don't want to sell "full" FUTC for the same cost as "empty" FUTC alongside such tokens on the exchange. Also, the exchange if it is centralised may choose to mine your tokens out of FUTC if you leave it for a long time there (and in the event you take the FUTC off the exchange unsold, will almost certainly not give you back the exact same FUTC that you put on the exchange initially as they tend to "pool" assets while they are being traded in a single holding wallet), so be mindful of this as it fundamentally differs from the approach to trading conventionally-built ERC tokens. Another consideration here is that you may be more interested in "recycling" the value you receive from the claim into the FUTR FUTX or the FUTB or the FUTM contracts, and this would I imagine be the dominant reason for claiming often.

2) Never claim the tokens (or don't claim the tokens for very long periods of time): assuming this innovation takes off  - and that is by no means a certainty at all, but if it does - then you will receive a lot of tokens into the FUTC smart contract. In such an instance, it is possible to imagine various Bitcointalk and other forum boards of buyers looking for OTC deals for "full" FUTC. In this event, you will want to keep a few of your FUTC full of tokens so that you can achieve a one-time higher price point for the sale of your FUTC OTC. It is also entirely possible that if many developers begin designing similar contracts that exchanges will set up different markets where "75% full" or "50% full" etc. smart contracts are traded in different markets to each other despite being of the same contract code. In this event too you would probably want to not mine all the tokens since inception, as ">90% full" tokens, one would logically assume, would fetch a far higher price point than say, "50% full" tokens.

This is the best I can do to answer your question as completely as possible for now. Time will of course tell how the market plays this one out. Nice observation though  Cool
visionoflife

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:27:49 AM

I felt that the favourable answer for futc is to claim regularly and recycle the value thru different contracts.

May I know that the development of the chain has been completed or not? If completed, what is the community still working hard for please?
ymaico

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:00:29 AM

Hello, I would like to ask, on my channel ~7000, do you want me to make a video about your project?
visionoflife

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:59:47 AM

:
Hello, I would like to ask, on my channel ~7000, do you want me to make a video about your project?

It looks like a good idea for holders like me! Smiley
xxkaiwaxx (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:41:30 AM

xxkaiwaxx (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:17:33 AM

The Progress Continues!