Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:04:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late too buy BNB??  (Read 19245 times)
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:14:21 AM

i think it is possible. Binance is the most influential exchange in the world. As the market value of encryption increases, BNB will exceed $100. You will not be late and invest in BNB. u just buy it in the next bear market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:26:38 AM

it is not late at all, the price of BNB rightnow is quite higher than few months ago, but we still have the chance because it is a exchange altcoins so Binance exchange will always try to makes the price of BNB increase higher, you can start buying BNB at this time.
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 01:44:16 PM

Well it is never late to buy BNB if you believe that it could always be the best exchange over the next few year
You can buy it

Binance is doing just good, at least better than TRON imo LMAO
TRON is just a massively news pumped coin (Not saying that TRON is not good)
But binance seems to be more viable as a choice of investment

Only losers always say it's too late, I'm sure BNB still has the potential to rise to $ 100 this year, and I'm happy to be able to buy a BNB when the price is less than $ 5 and now it has reached $ 17.

:

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
arwani1985

Activity: 817
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 02:10:07 PM

In my opinion, not because binance is still quite a lot of people who are interested after the existence of IEO, which can give a lot of price advantages from BNB itself, it is proven that the higher the current increase
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 03:40:30 PM

Binance coin seem to be one of the most successful coins on coinmarketcap.. and has been growing rapidly even in this bear market .. when other coins are struggling... then what will happen to BNB when the bull comes?? Do you think 100$ plus to 1 BNB is possible??
I agree, yes we are definitely a little later to this investment because the value also was been very good at this time when we are invested in the previous days it will be more profitable so that's why I think and also some of the new investors asking questions like this.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 03:55:44 PM

Binance coin seem to be one of the most successful coins on coinmarketcap.. and has been growing rapidly even in this bear market .. when other coins are struggling... then what will happen to BNB when the bull comes?? Do you think 100$ plus to 1 BNB is possible??
First about the title,there will never be late investing in Binance(BNB)because this is a solid project and has a big potential (as we can already see on how the coin reached out rank number 7 in this short time)

But about BNB hitting $100?who knows?nothing is impossible for cryptocurrency,just like Ethereum who would think that it will reached this far when at first it was only a airdrop coin?Buy binance now and see what future might bring us
Suslura

Activity: 579
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:23:58 PM

First about the title,there will never be late investing in Binance(BNB)because this is a solid project and has a big potential (as we can already see on how the coin reached out rank number 7 in this short time)

But about BNB hitting $100?who knows?nothing is impossible for cryptocurrency,just like Ethereum who would think that it will reached this far when at first it was only a airdrop coin?Buy binance now and see what future might bring us
Of course, we can say that the cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable, but if we talk about the pricing of certain projects, the first thing to do is to evaluate their potential and interest in this project in society. If we talk about ethereum, then the functional and practicality of ethereum is much more binance.

]
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:46:21 PM

The success of IEOs on Binance has really boosted BNB price. The same speculation is lifting Kucoin shares KCS too. Binance  remains poised for high growth so its token BNB is going to do very well.
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:45:23 PM

BNB is a very interesting coin because it continues to grow. When other coins struggle to continue to grow and keep prices stable. But the BNB has a solid team and is able to make these coins continue to rise and can enter in various exchange markets.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 12:41:19 AM

As long as binance continues to be interested as the biggest exchange and also its development is quite good it is not too late to buy a bnb. even yesterday itself experienced an increase which in my opinion was very good to be able to make the holders also benefit

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 01:37:36 AM

Binance is a coin that is more promising for big profits than bitcoin or ethereum, I am sure that BNB is still rising and may reach $ 150 until the end of the year, they are supported by large capital so they can control the price.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 03:17:33 AM

In 2017 I bought around 1000 BNB at a price of around $ 0.2 unfortunately I was not patient and sold at a price of $ 5, at that time a lot of discussion was convinced that BNB would be like another token because it was not safe, and now there are many positive opinions about BNB that make me regret.

alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 04:39:05 AM

Yes, I thought I was late to buy a Binance Coin. This coin is now experiencing very fast growth. But I think this coin can still go down again and in decline, I will buy it.

dedi joni

Activity: 386

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 05:02:43 AM

Yes, I thought I was late to buy a Binance Coin. This coin is now experiencing very fast growth. But I think this coin can still go down again and in decline, I will buy it.
if you believe there will be a decrease that is greater than now then you have to wait for it. but I don't think it's too late, if you can take advantage of the bnb movement on the market. you can still invest in bnb. and I believe in the future it will be better.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 05:49:31 AM

The success of IEOs on Binance has really boosted BNB price. The same speculation is lifting Kucoin shares KCS too. Binance  remains poised for high growth so its token BNB is going to do very well.

You are right but at the same time, Binance team is actively developing the product one after another in order to get more reputation in the market. I hope very soon we are going to see many projects launching under this blockchain in the coming days due to the credibility of their are building with the community.
Lonthe

Activity: 384

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:55:13 PM

BNB prices are still cheap, I'm sure that the BNB still has the potential to skyrocket in the future, and this year can reach at least $ 100, buying now is not too late.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 06:23:48 PM

It depends. I dont know how launchpad system of binance will keep being popular. If it will be in bull 15 usd is still cheap for BNB
Thyristor

Activity: 471
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 05:11:01 PM

BNB may well cost more than $ 50 in the future, so buying it is not too late. However, it must be borne in mind that this is a 100% centralized coin highly dependent on the exchange.
Which exchange launched own coin, actually those are depend on long term survive for own exchange platform. Binance price gradually increased, not late to buy BNB because still enough time in your hand to invest in big centralized project and secure investment.
telexnetwork

Activity: 234
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 05:19:52 PM

I have the same similar opinions like your I'm personally looking into Kucoin right now don't want to miss the opportunity like I did in binance.
John46285

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:26:48 PM

You know that anything is possible in crypto world. Bnb coin is one of the most promising coin and there have no doubt about it. But $100 is too much. I think it will reach $30 if bull run start.   

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: