Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:49:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late too buy BNB??  (Read 19247 times)
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:55:12 PM

At first, I want to say, No it is not too late to have Binance coin! Binance such a stable coin, the bear market doesn't a fact for the BNB. If the real bull market comes again, then I believe BNB coin will hit more than 100 USD! And BNB coin will be going to higher rank gradually like its popularity! No one talks bad about Binance anymore so its popularity is increasing significantly. BNB coin will have a bright future, and your observation was good.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:42:56 PM

I think that it is already too late to buy a BNB, this coin has grown too much and can fall just as much at any moment. Therefore, if you still want to invest in it, then you need to start to wait until the correction of its value begins.
But I would recommend not to rush to invest in BNB.
It is better to pay attention to the tokens of other exchanges, which are going to start to conduct on its base IEO.

Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 02:26:23 AM

It's not too late to have a coin that has a lot of potential, why I say great potential because we see the BNB is one that supports the market, almost all coins have pairs with BNBs on the market so the higher the trading volume, the higher the coin chance the more strong.
This is a high potential coin, its an ambitious coin and already proven its worth so I think it has a great future.
Having said that, the price now is still cheap considering it will succeed, they have the most active team so I don't think improvement will not happen.
BNB is going to be huge, taking steps forward to compete in the market, making their own blockchain is really huge and could possibly bring the price to over $100.

qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:22:23 AM

We have indeed seen the development of the BNB lately is extraordinary. I was very impressed, but I was late to buy a BNB because the price had increased again and again. I cannot predict whether the BNB will continue to fly even higher. We better just wait for the future.

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:55:27 PM

I am really impressed about the rapid development of BNB lately. I believe this is a potential coin which has a bright future and has proven its worth. Its never too late to buy. Its better to get hold of these coins now and patiently wait for sometime until market recovers.

der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:00:40 PM

The main reason for the last BNB price increase is the fact that ICOs that are being launched on Binance, have brought a lot of dividends to their investors. Moreover I have no doubts that this trend will grow and there would me more IEOs on Binance. Thats why I am sure that the BNB price will raise further.
bitstalker

Activity: 383

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:06:47 PM

in my opinion BNB still has the opportunity to shine more because the price is still quite affordable and also the development of binance is still not final, as the development may BNB will be more desirable because it will play an important role in conducting transactions / something else in binance
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 01:46:00 PM

You are too optimistic to predict 1 BNB = $ 100. This will never happen. If so I am sure that BNB will become the number one cryptocurrency in the market. You can buy BNB anytime and don't care about its price. Because it is Binance's coin and it is very potential.
If BNB price will be 100$ than it's cross Ethereum and number one coins but i don't think BNB can be overtake this challenge. This is Binance coin so any amount invest is worth and it will be massive profit investment in the future. It's continuously pumping now 16$ reached finally and this month will grow 20$ i hope.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 02:31:56 PM

I think we still have time before 2020 to buy more BNB. I only have a small bag of it and I use it for trading on Binance, but as Binance keeps growing and developing as a company, I wouldn't be surprised if next year it could go to a nice crisp 50 dollars or so. I think though the time for making a huge multiplier on it is gone though. Those who were lucky enough to get it for ten cents or a dollar or two max really made a killing on it. Now anyone buying would be mainly just to add a safe coin to their portfolio and for trading privileges or discounts.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:00:35 PM

with the new blockchain development, we can expect Bnb will have a great scope of becoming next eth and neo so present time and price is good to buy bnb at low price
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:09:16 PM

As far as I understand now, very many purchases are now based on the fact that in the future BNB will actually have a huge number of ICO projects on its platform. I think that now people already understand this and prices will continue to grow, and I think that now you can still buy.
herfie.chen

Activity: 672

simply getting the job done

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:13:34 PM

There is still time and it's not too late to buy. BNB Coin with their platform always make a good development, I think BNB price will grow in the future.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
maryanti

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:19:34 PM

I think you are not too late to buy a BNB, because there are still opportunities to buy BNBs at low prices. Prices will come back down again giving an opportunity to others to buy BNB coins to binance.

I bought a BNB at a price of 0.103 ETH. At that time the price dropped to 0.0999 ETH. But I was patient and believed the BNB would go up. And I put the selling price at 0.111 ETH.

Yahiris

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 05:30:16 PM

There is still time and it's not too late to buy. BNB Coin with their platform always make a good development, I think BNB price will grow in the future.
But so far too much talk is going on around BNB and I think it's dangerous to buy this token now, it's better to wait for the downturn

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:31:01 PM

For a long time, Binance has made Binance coin BNB become a really success exchange coin, and because of Binance is so famous and popular that makes investors want to use BNB for fees and becoming a value altcoin to trade or hold, so as soon as you buy BNB, we can always have the chance to have more profit in the future.

TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:56:42 PM

For a long time, Binance has made Binance coin BNB become a really success exchange coin, and because of Binance is so famous and popular that makes investors want to use BNB for fees and becoming a value altcoin to trade or hold, so as soon as you buy BNB, we can always have the chance to have more profit in the future.
right, and one of the factors that makes BNB coins has a very good increase is because the binance market is one of the biggest markets today
so don't delay anymore, immediately save some BNB coins before the price really rises.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:16:38 PM

BNB is a good investment and it's not too late to buy it. when the crypto market recover the price of BNB will be much higher.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 09:53:20 PM

I think at this moment buying BNB is not a good  choice. Cause the price a first bnb is too high. The price of bnb constantly growing day by day. Binance coin is always a good coin for traders. Its don't give any dividens  still it is the most used exchange token . the price was not too much 2 months ago. After btt  ico launched and then fetch the price is found high and also binance dex beta launched so a big hype is already created. So I think its better to wait for a while and then go for it. In future bnb will be big. So if you want to invest in bnb go for it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
olabiyijummy02

Activity: 239
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:26:19 PM

No I don't think it is too late to buy bnb because if your aim is to use it to invest in ico then you should know that the price of bnb at the time of the investment will be relative to the dollar value so it doesn't really matter if you're buying bnb now or not.
 the return on investment you make on the project eventually will be relative of the present dollar value of bnb coin.
So if you have the intention to invest in the cellar project you can still buy your bnb coin now

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 11:28:34 PM

Binance coin seem to be one of the most successful coins on coinmarketcap.. and has been growing rapidly even in this bear market .. when other coins are struggling... then what will happen to BNB when the bull comes?? Do you think 100$ plus to 1 BNB is possible??

See for yourself. BNB has good prospects for additional growth, however, it may fall at the slightest unsuccessful holding of ICO on the Binance exchange. Once Binance has to pick a bad project once, the BNB can fly down.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: