Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:47:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would like to know the opinion of community about the REPUTATION of this user.  (Read 558 times)
Hellmouth42

Activity: 812
Merit: 345

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 03:33:18 AM
Merited by Mometaskers (1)

3- ( he has been applying to many other bounties. See the next proofs and look at the dates. He seems to apply to EVERYTHING )
Sorry? any problems?

is this topic about the opinion of community or its about me applying for everything Cheesy

It's not a relevant argument.

it's your absolute right to multiply the number of applications, but on the other hand, it seems that in reality the main problem for the OP is :

1. you were hired for a assignment (relatively brief) that you didn't finally realize for personnal reason (I'm not saying you didn't have a good reason, everyone can have a personal concern)
2. IN THE SAME TIME, you applied for several other translations

= the basis of professionalism (and politeness in fact) is to honour your commitments before making others

This is the demonstration that it is important to communicate well and extensively (a 20-second message from you on Telegram would have clarified the situation).

Anyway, not a big deal  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChiNgadOr (OP)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:37:06 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2019, 01:50:10 AM by ChiNgadOr

Wow wikileaks , I AM FAMOUS!

let me start with a few quotes:

1- ( Would like to know the opinion of community about the REPUTATION of this user. )

Wow..

YES, you are an irresponsible worker!

2- ( i was asked to organize a group of translators to deliver website translation for Securypto's ICO )
    ( team won't pay until ALL translations are done )

you were asked? or you asked them? let me know please.

Yes, i was asked to organize a group of translators, i had good references about you, but obviously this recommendation was wrong done

Your arab boss? you mean Securypto CEO?? Cheesy
or your team leader? did not you just say that you were asked to organize a group of translators??  Wink

My boss made the agreement with securypto, he is native arabic, and yes i organized a group of translators for my boss.

Another   deadline extension, where i aimed for better quality despite having 2 wait  more days, than a fast bad done work.

3- ( he has been applying to many other bounties. See the next proofs and look at the dates. He seems to apply to EVERYTHING )
Sorry? any problems?

is this topic about the opinion of community or its about me applying for everything Cheesy

The topis is about you being a bad worker because you just dont deliver, but also try to extend time liying with fake excuses and in last instance ignored my messages instead of giving an answer. You didnt answered after 4th march, until 9th march AFTER you heard about this topic in reputation board. So when you dont deliver, because there are "problems in Egypt" or "real problems", i suppose you cant work for any project, not just the one you agreeded with me to do... so keeping applying is a clear sign of your lies.

Yes i hadnt  finished my work on that time also.. but this conversation was held on 27th FEBR (which is much sooner than 4th march, when you start ignoring my messages)
[/color]

Sorry but i can not see my name inside? i did not fill any form, chill my friend.

Obviously i didnt posted the spreadsheet in the forum because it cointained more names not only yours, but you could have asked me for the spreadsheet in private. And in fact here you got the proof where YOU ACCEPTED the work and i told you that i just ADDED you to spreadsheet.

4-

Dear mr investigator Let me tell you how it works!!
the Name in green is the translator , what if he fails?
then the work goes to the other translator ( the name in Yellow  ) Cheesy
that`s how it works brother, with no ( Would like to know the opinion of community about the REPUTATION of this user. ) threads.

If someone fail, i will look for someone else.. but if someone give me excuses, ask for extesions of deadline.. dont deliver and ignore my messages... I get very dissapointed! it is obvious that you behave bad and this affects at your reputation and should be exposed somewhere.

5- ( unprofessional and a liar - i was told by others that you are arabic. Alt account of Abuelkheeir? a friend? . Casuality? Perhaps! ANyway, I really won't loose my time trying to find what links both of you
 )

Make sure to taste your words , before spit them out boy!

Unprofesional and a liar = Proven with No doubts! Regarding and alt account of another user, as said, it could be a cassuality that both speak arabic (obviously this can happens as this is a global forum), not an accusation at all.

I said that i will remove the neutral trust and did accordingly.. But after having seen your post in a way to defend yourself, instead of accepting the truth of your acts and learn from the mistake, you made me angry again.. don't make me regret having cleaned your trust score please.

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
Abuelkheeir

Activity: 734
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:20:02 PM

Wow wikileaks , I AM FAMOUS!

let me start with a few quotes:

1- ( Would like to know the opinion of community about the REPUTATION of this user. )

Wow..

YES, you are an irresponsible worker!

2- ( i was asked to organize a group of translators to deliver website translation for Securypto's ICO )
    ( team won't pay until ALL translations are done )

you were asked? or you asked them? let me know please.

Yes, i was asked to organize a group of translators, i had good references about you, but obviously this recommendation was wrong done

Your arab boss? you mean Securypto CEO?? Cheesy
or your team leader? did not you just say that you were asked to organize a group of translators??  Wink

My boss made the agreement with securypto, he is native arabic, and yes i organized a group of translators for my boss.

Another   deadline extension, where i aimed for better quality despite having 2 wait  more days, than a fast bad done work.

Sorry? any problems?

The topis is about you being a bad worker because you just dont deliver, but also try to extend time liying with fake excuses and in last instance ignored my messages instead of giving an answer. You didnt answered after 4th march, until 9th march AFTER you heard about this topic in reputation board. So when you dont deliver, because there are "problems in Egypt" or "real problems", i suppose you cant work for any project, not just the one you agreeded with me to do... so keeping applying is a clear sign of your lies.

Yes i hadnt  finished my work on that time also.. but this conversation was held on 27th FEBR (which is much sooner than 4th march, when you start ignoring my messages)
[/color]

Sorry but i can not see my name inside? i did not fill any form, chill my friend.

Obviously i didnt posted the spreadsheet in the forum because it cointained more names not only yours, but you could have asked me for the spreadsheet in private. And in fact here you got the proof where YOU ACCEPTED the work and i told you that i just ADDED you to spreadsheet.

4-

Dear mr investigator Let me tell you how it works!!
the Name in green is the translator , what if he fails?
then the work goes to the other translator ( the name in Yellow  ) Cheesy
that`s how it works brother, with no ( Would like to know the opinion of community about the REPUTATION of this user. ) threads.

If someone fail, i will look for someone else.. but if someone give me excuses, ask for extesions of deadline.. dont deliver and ignore my messages... I get very dissapointed! it is obvious that you behave bad and this affects at your reputation and should be exposed somewhere.

5- ( unprofessional and a liar - i was told by others that you are arabic. Alt account of Abuelkheeir? a friend? . Casuality? Perhaps! ANyway, I really won't loose my time trying to find what links both of you
 )

Make sure to taste your words , before spit them out boy!

Unprofesional and a liar = Proven with No doubts! Regarding and alt account of another user, as said, it could be a cassuality that both speak arabic (obviously this can happens as this is a global forum), not an accusation at all.

I said that i will remove the neutral trust and did accordingly.. But after having seen your post in a way to defend yourself, instead of accepting the truth of your acts and learn from the mistake, you made me angry again.. don't make me regret having cleaned your trust score please.

Okay my friend I apologize , sorry for miss understanding.
I hope you understand.
asche
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489

I forgot more than you will ever know.

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:05:57 AM

He annoyed me too. Now I added a neutral. And I won't remove it anytime soon.

PS: Quoting large posts is really hurting readability.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: