Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:15:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have a prediction?  (Read 484 times)
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:40:39 PM

There are lots of signals that 2019 will be THE year in which institutional money finally will enter the #cryptocurrency market. This is one of the cryptocurrency predictions for 2019 that will be a game changer for…
While most people predict that bitcoin price will not hit the all times high until late 2020 looking at it from the angle of halving, as predicted in 2018 by some crypto enthusiast, bitcoin halving is expects to happen around 2020 which precisely around may as documented and until the halving before bitcoin price can go on its bull run.

Though we might experience bitcoin upward trend this year but not on the BULL RUN lane, what will  happens this year is just some players coming into the market to pump few more money which will in turn increase the value of bitcoin and make it go between 4k to 6k before settling for the bottom which I don’t know what it will pick yet as bottom.
2chase

Activity: 1082
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:54:02 PM

I think that the arrival of institutional investors in the cryptocurrency market is not the most important factor. There are much more important things that influence the cryptocurrency much more strongly than institutional investors, these things are connected with geopolitics and the growing influence of China in the world, and also associated with the continuing confrontation between Russia and America. Therefore, the reasons that the cryptocurrency market is now in a state of crisis should be sought there.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:26:44 AM

Everyone has their own prediction but others chose to believe on others. I choose to believe in my own or rather wait for it to happen. For me, I don't see 2019 too become intense or a good year. Maybe one reason is because I only expect a hype after halving that's why I think this way.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:30:55 AM

I don't have the right predictions yet, but I want to see and study the current market flow. For this reason, positive expectations are always there and will continue to give me the enthusiasm to survive and play in the bear market. A slow market situation gives me a lot of things to be able to judge it well.
The market is full of speculations and none is the fact until the event being agitated occurs. The market looks good this year though as lots of crypto currencies are really performing well judging through their high transaction volumes which I am talking about the real ones and not those shitcoins hyping their volumes, we can also see through the angle of strong developer communities they keep gaining and other fundamentals in the likes of Litecoin, EOS, BNB and co.

All these shows that the year is already setting on a part of success for most markets.
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 12:35:38 PM

to be honest I am not someone who can predict the price of bitcoin, but if I look at the market now, I am more optimistic that the price of bitcoin will rise in 2019, I don't have many theories, but I saw the previous bitcoin price chart, hopefully my hopes are correct true happened.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 03:25:52 PM

I like to predict the market but the crypto market is so tough .Especially what happen on the last year .The market was fallen deeply .However its a new year and i have a hope .I think the market is going with a tough situation .We got few uptrend in this new year and it still continue .I think btc will touch 10000$ at this year and and altcoins will get a good momentum to go through.

pekobites

Activity: 119
Merit: 13

0x88628bf14F2391707bA9d1767f83c694Efd2a8B9

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 03:30:56 PM

We are aproaching the bottom, I would say between 5K to 10K EOY.

This is based on the 6000 range we mantained through most of the 2018, once BTC starts gaining momentum again we could break 4K and 5K then stabilize around there and grow steadily towars 10K by the end of the year

Autobay.io  │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform to Buy or Sell Cars.
JOIN TOKEN SALE     ►   1 AUGUST 2018   ◄
[      WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      ANN THREAD      ]
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 04:06:03 PM

Do we really fear the bull will not come anytime soon ? Like I know it may not come tomorrow but is there really anyone doubting which direction we will go from here on out ? There is really just three directions something like crypto market can go, either up or down or stay same. If you look at it, it basically stays the same and it has been like that for a long long time, now there is two options left to move from, when you are staying same the next thing needs to be either going down or up.

I really doubt anyone thinks we will move even further down from here, I think most people, almost all people know that we will go up from here. However the biggest question, the million dollar question is, when will that happen? Will it happen tomorrow or will it happen in 2020? Nobody really knows but if we can find that out we will start seeing bitcoin going really high once again.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 04:39:32 PM

to be honest I am not someone who can predict the price of bitcoin, but if I look at the market now, I am more optimistic that the price of bitcoin will rise in 2019, I don't have many theories, but I saw the previous bitcoin price chart, hopefully my hopes are correct true happened.
Your approach was really interesting, Bitcoin is the honourable Cryptocurrency so we must believe the future pump. Because many peoples are start the support again so we will see some good news soon. We are all hold the crypto in this scenario because hidden gems are available in the market.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:11:36 PM

We are aproaching the bottom, I would say between 5K to 10K EOY.

This is based on the 6000 range we mantained through most of the 2018, once BTC starts gaining momentum again we could break 4K and 5K then stabilize around there and grow steadily towars 10K by the end of the year

The behavior it showing us cannot be determined when will be the best time price growth commence. One scenario that I am looking to it was only when big whales play again is the best time we will experience crypto's greatness. Hopefully those expectations will not again frustrate everybody, and instead of failures we will see success to be our main aim for better profit.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:46:49 PM

We are have different prediction about the price.  They have people who thinking the value of the bitcoin will decrease more this year and a lot of people thinl that the value of the bitcoin will increase and last few weeks ago we see the market rise a little and other people including me that is sign of bull run but probably not.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 12:33:25 PM

There are lots of signals that 2019 will be THE year in which institutional money finally will enter the #cryptocurrency market. This is one of the cryptocurrency predictions for 2019 that will be a game changer for…

there are many predictions for crypto throughout the year, but that seems to have no effect on market movements to grow.
even some well-known companies began to adopt crypto as a virutal currency. like JP morgan. however, to date the market has not led to a definite recovery. so I'm not sure that this year there will be something exciting
slocker

Activity: 490
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 02:31:26 PM

Just google a little, to many speculate or predict that something big will happen will crypto and that they will find a way to be used commercially in every day purchase. But really is far from it and we are still far away from it in any way. We have some some improvement but many dont like ctypto in general cuz they cannot control its price flow market. Still maybe only sure prediction is that bitcoin will grow in price in time nothing more.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:20:19 AM

there are many predictions for crypto throughout the year, but that seems to have no effect on market movements to grow.
even some well-known companies began to adopt crypto as a virutal currency. like JP morgan. however, to date the market has not led to a definite recovery. so I'm not sure that this year there will be something exciting
Jpmorgan’s adoption of crypto currency as virtual currency is not enough to make the market recover, we will seriously need a lot of big time business players to do same which i believe that JP morgan’s action too will also send a signal to the rest because market generally is highly competitive and if JP morgan can do so by accept crypto, I am sure a lot of market competitors too will follow same trend but it cannot all happen at once because all of these big time player will be coming into the system gradually and that is why the pump we are looking for might not really be a sudden one but a gradual process.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:07:49 AM

Jpmorgan’s adoption of crypto currency as virtual currency is not enough to make the market recover, we will seriously need a lot of big time business players to do same which i believe that JP morgan’s action too will also send a signal to the rest because market generally is highly competitive and if JP morgan can do so by accept crypto, I am sure a lot of market competitors too will follow same trend but it cannot all happen at once because all of these big time player will be coming into the system gradually and that is why the pump we are looking for might not really be a sudden one but a gradual process.

Adoption of bitcoin is a certain way that will help the price to pump in fastest trend. For now those predictions is our big hope to make good reference as we face the realities behind. Even though all expectations became failure, we need not to stop but rather pursue those brighter dreams we ever wanted. Predictions was still not certain, and all we were looking for here now was the outcome to become a fact and not just a mere speculations.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: