Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:12:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Unofficial] ZEROeclipse - New passive earning strategy game!  (Read 297 times)
kryptanthrax (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 07:09:10 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2019, 07:28:51 PM by kryptanthrax

I would like to introduce y'all to ZEROeclipse. It's a new virtual mining game that is only 2 weeks old. You start out with a base that will automatically generate 14 Atoms per hour for you. 1 Atom = 1 Satoshi. Also, every hour your world cools down a bit and you need HP (=food) to keep your crew alive and power. You can claim free HP once per hour and participate in a claim-challenge that will reward you some milestones when you have claimed a certain amount of times. The milestones give you an extra chunk of resources allowing you to process quicker. You can exchange atoms and resources and upgrade your base in order to increase your hourly earnings. Always calculate carefully before you do your next step to get best results.

If you like Cryptomininggame, Bits-Pays, Febbit, Rollercoin or Satoshi-Labs, you will absolutely love ZEROeclipse!

Trade resources, upgrade your base, stabilize temperature with gas, train your crew, participate in the forum (you get access to it once you have claimed a few times) and stay tuned for more upgrades to come. Admin announced many features that will give you more opportunities to grow your base and your hourly income. Minimum withdraw is 20000 satoshis to wallet. It is a really innovative website with a cool design and huge of potential.

Join with the link in my profile to get some ref-back-bonus later from me when I get cargo-spaceship enabling me to share resources Smiley

Feel free to discuss this website here. Have fun and happy earnings!
chuchu1637

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:15:37 PM

can I use paid to sign up to get referrals here ??
kryptanthrax (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 11:44:04 AM

I think you can as long as they are legitimate referrals (different IPs and so on...).

@all: Website has just migrated to a bigger server due to fast growth. It is a very clean website with high security and no shady re-directs. Admin is a real professional and constantly working on many cool features to come.

If you're a bit lost at first, just keep on claiming and you will soon unlock access to forum, where you can find many useful tips.

What are you waiting for? Join with link in my profile to get ref-back and build your base. You still have a chance to complete HP challenge for big rewards!
kryptanthrax (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 01:31:20 AM

Big update coming soon!

You still have time to complete the HP challenge for big rewards. The website and the community grows every day and ZeroEclipse could be the next big thing in crypto world. Join now!

Click on my profile for link
chuchu1637

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 02:32:04 AM

any strategy of this game?
ayuwolle

Activity: 282

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 10:02:26 AM

any strategy of this game?

Havent found out very much so far. Just claiming the HP every hour, building up my station and improving the crew. Slow Progress, but some
chuchu1637

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 11:14:21 AM

I would like to introduce y'all to ZEROeclipse. It's a new virtual mining game that is only 2 weeks old. You start out with a base that will automatically generate 14 Atoms per hour for you. 1 Atom = 1 Satoshi. Also, every hour your world cools down a bit and you need HP (=food) to keep your crew alive and power. You can claim free HP once per hour and participate in a claim-challenge that will reward you some milestones when you have claimed a certain amount of times. The milestones give you an extra chunk of resources allowing you to process quicker. You can exchange atoms and resources and upgrade your base in order to increase your hourly earnings. Always calculate carefully before you do your next step to get best results.

If you like Cryptomininggame, Bits-Pays, Febbit, Rollercoin or Satoshi-Labs, you will absolutely love ZEROeclipse!

Trade resources, upgrade your base, stabilize temperature with gas, train your crew, participate in the forum (you get access to it once you have claimed a few times) and stay tuned for more upgrades to come. Admin announced many features that will give you more opportunities to grow your base and your hourly income. Minimum withdraw is 20000 satoshis to wallet. It is a really innovative website with a cool design and huge of potential.

Join with the link in my profile to get some ref-back-bonus later from me when I get cargo-spaceship enabling me to share resources Smiley

Feel free to discuss this website here. Have fun and happy earnings!

I think I have joined under you,  is that I can get some rcb ?
chuchu1637

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:11:43 PM

is the site going scam?
ayuwolle

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:26:41 AM

is the site going scam?

Yes.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 09:36:21 AM

I can also confirm the site is going scam. When people break even there is simply no way to pay them. No extra revenue is being generated and this was never explained. Thank goodness I never invested and found out about all this before I deposited. I always want to know how they generate their profits to pay you. Always ask questions. So I just wanted to also say it is a scam so people know it for sure.

ayuwolle

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:28:56 AM

I can also confirm the site is going scam. When people break even there is simply no way to pay them. No extra revenue is being generated and this was never explained. Thank goodness I never invested and found out about all this before I deposited. I always want to know how they generate their profits to pay you. Always ask questions. So I just wanted to also say it is a scam so people know it for sure.

And what is even more suspicious is that the owner of zeroeclipse is vanished for nearly two weeks now. Luckily i didnt invest any money
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 05:09:06 PM

And what is even more suspicious is that the owner of zeroeclipse is vanished for nearly two weeks now. Luckily i didnt invest any money

It's terrible. I thought maybe if it is a scam I can still profit with it by doing advertising. No such luck since the admin must approve your website/ad links beore it goes up and since there is no active admin I can't even spend my credits. The credits are completely useless. If it was a scam but you could still advertise I would still use them but unfortunately you can get nothing back for your credits or invested money.

chuchu1637

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 01:56:55 AM

because it is a total scam !!
Kambas

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 08:09:59 PM

Site is totally down now?