Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:40:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Factom Protocol Monthly Update  (Read 116 times)
Factom Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 12:55:51 AM

The Factom Protocol Twice Monthly Newsletter is out.  It's a great way to keep up to date on what's going on with the Factom Protocol.

It includes usage stats, important news, developer information, and much more.

The Factom Protocol is a general purpose data integrity protocol that has been under development since 2014.

Please join us on our Discord server​​​​​​​.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xrpholder1982

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 02:39:17 AM

Great, thank you.  I like the daily email updates and the monthly newsletters and look forward to continued adoption for the Factom community.  Its one of the most promising enterprise level solutions with very little retail visibility.  In due time... I plan on holding through 2024 or longer if needed.
Factom Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 04:20:07 AM

Great, thank you.  I like the daily email updates and the monthly newsletters and look forward to continued adoption for the Factom community.  Its one of the most promising enterprise level solutions with very little retail visibility.  In due time... I plan on holding through 2024 or longer if needed.
You speak the truth.  There is very real progress on the enterprise front yet most don't know much about this project because it started in 2014 well before the ICO craze hit.

The Factom Protocol is a general purpose data integrity protocol that has been under development since 2014.

Please join us on our Discord server​​​​​​​.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:37:08 PM

You speak the truth.  There is very real progress on the enterprise front yet most don't know much about this project because it started in 2014 well before the ICO craze hit.
You are very much correct man, I am one of those persons that don't know jack about this project even though I started crypto in 2014 too, can you please tell me what the project is about and how it can be of great benefit to me, I think I am interested in the project and might invest into the project if I see it as a project that is viable and will make a difference in the nearest future.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: