Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:42:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Topic Closed  (Read 391 times)
unknownkidd1

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:29:16 PM

MAANNEEE I know ONE thing...WHATEVER you jabronies are going to do (n00bs who are screaming SCAAMMM) you mofos need to go ahead and do it tf? Making new unnecessary threads is pointless. All I see is threats about "legal action" If you are indeed in Singapore and it is INDEED illegal to gamble online in that country then that is it! Any users in which you sent funds to are subject to the same treatment the stack dude got because him AND his funds had no business on the site in the first place. Good day because I wont be coming back on here to go back and forth with you jabronies fytb...
cruso

Activity: 109
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:24:19 PM

MAANNEEE I know ONE thing...WHATEVER you jabronies are going to do (n00bs who are screaming SCAAMMM) you mofos need to go ahead and do it tf? Making new unnecessary threads is pointless. All I see is threats about "legal action" If you are indeed in Singapore and it is INDEED illegal to gamble online in that country then that is it! Any users in which you sent funds to are subject to the same treatment the stack dude got because him AND his funds had no business on the site in the first place. Good day because I wont be coming back on here to go back and forth with you jabronies fytb...

Its amazing how many alts you have on this platform Herpes. I bet you must have been preparing for something like this for a very long time.
Compr (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:47:37 PM

Hi Herpes.

Hope you just know it looks worse on your end to make multiple accounts in order to give yourself the illusion of having support.
In reality all trusted / known members have flagged your account already, and see straight through the bullshit.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: