Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:22:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Enjin [ENJ] Coin Gains 400% in a Fortnight as Samsung Creates Euphoria in the Cr  (Read 257 times)
Baofeng (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1664

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:08:16 AM

Anyone joined the hype?

https://coingape.com/enjin-enj-coin-rise/

Enjin [ENJ] Coin Gains 400% in a Fortnight as Samsung Creates Euphoria in the Cryptocurrency Market

The South Korean multinational conglomerate, Samsung has created mass hysteria in the cryptocurrency market. Samsung released its Galaxy S10 flagship smartphone with an inbuilt cryptocurrency wallet for cold and hot storage of cryptocurrencies.

The details of the inbuilt wallet were not specified at the time of the release. However, the cryptocurrencies excepted to be supported on the platform were Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ejin (ENJ) and Comee, a blockchain based social media platform.

There's a lot of rumors surrounding Samsung built-in crypto market and it seems it has started as ENJ reported a huge gains after the news.

Last 7 days:

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:58:11 AM

Yeah I saw that one. I was late for the train. I've heard the rumors of the "partnership" prior to the launching of S10 but didn't paid much attention to it. Well done to all those made good profits.
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 12:13:29 PM

It's a pity I'm late to join this hype earlier. So a few days earlier I looked at the idex with Enj as the biggest gainer and I did not expect that Enj would be added to the Samsung S10 built cryptocurrency wallet, I think only a few major cryptocurrency will be added like btc, eth, xrp, etc.

But it looks like this hype will continue for the next few weeks, you can see 24h/vol is very large compared to a few days ago and the price increases slightly every day. So I think there is still chance to follow this hype even though it's a little late.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 12:27:23 PM

Crypto coins are now beginning to see the respect and attention they deserve. I think it's very important that a big company like Samsung is interested.
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 809

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:15:13 PM

Crypto coins are now beginning to see the respect and attention they deserve. I think it's very important that a big company like Samsung is interested.

Right, if big companies like Samsung will be interested to support it, then I'm sure that in the next couple of years other mobile phones will have their own crypto wallet that will support majority of the top 10 coins so it will be a win win situation for us.

@dhemasm, I also didn't join the hype and it's really bad on my end. I was able to see the signs on Enjin in the early hype but I don't want to join the train and now look at what happen.  Cry
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 04:29:32 PM

If this pump is due to getting a wallet in samsung s10 then why btc and eth have not explosively pumped which have got not only wallets but further support as well.

HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:51:43 PM

the enjin team and project deserve more than that they are doing a very good job in building infrastructure for ethereum, congratulation for all enjin holders and early investors  Smiley
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:07:52 PM

Enjin [ENJ] Coin Gains 400% in a Fortnight as Samsung Creates Euphoria in the Cryptocurrency Market

The South Korean multinational conglomerate, Samsung has created mass hysteria in the cryptocurrency market. Samsung released its Galaxy S10 flagship smartphone with an inbuilt cryptocurrency wallet for cold and hot storage of cryptocurrencies.

The details of the inbuilt wallet were not specified at the time of the release. However, the cryptocurrencies excepted to be supported on the platform were Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ejin (ENJ) and Comee, a blockchain based social media platform.
The inbuilt wallet was public for sometime but i am not sure what made them add a coin which was basically unknown for majority of the users, even i was hearing about the coin now as i am not a big fan of alt coins as there is too much coins to follow but if i knew about this move earlier i will definitely invest in it as the price soared a lot after the news broke out.

Baofeng (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1664

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:20:52 PM

If this pump is due to getting a wallet in samsung s10 then why btc and eth have not explosively pumped which have got not only wallets but further support as well.

Perhaps it's because bitcoin and ethereum are expected to be supported by the latest S10 smartphone. Who wouldn't support the leading crypto markets? I also assumed that because of those 2, Samsung decided to support crypto wallet. As for Enjin, there are a lot of coins out there, but why Samsung choses to support them?, we don't know the reason. Maybe they have mutual agreements or something, but in any case it really push Enjin up to this day and currently sitting at $0.175050 as per cmc.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:40:07 AM

I have not heard of this news before about Samsung releasing a crypto market in their latest S10.
I believe they would have made this announcement if it is really true since they made the announcement of embedding crypto wallet into it's smartphone.

Though I would have to make my research on this because most of the time rumors turns out to be true and I do not want to be the one to miss out of this great opportunity to own this coin and make a lot of profit.
HaraldW

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:43:06 AM

Enjin has a good crypto wallet as well, very easy to use.
ceetoo224
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 12:20:17 PM

Anyone joined the hype?

https://coingape.com/enjin-enj-coin-rise/

There's a lot of rumors surrounding Samsung built-in crypto market and it seems it has started as ENJ reported a huge gains after the news.

Last 7 days:

before, EJN is just adopted by samsung, and now, even gaming platforms are adopting EJN, I wonder what is something that EJN has for its market to adopt it so much? But still it is agood news to consider.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 01:50:08 PM

Enjin token are now have a big pump in the market and if you look at the chart it may keep on increasing. Maybe once the Samsung create an cryptocurrency wallet in the their smartphone , the price of will really explode to its highest price and all enj holder will earn huge amount of income.
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:02:47 PM

I had heard about this before, even before S10 was released. but I am just a rumor, I was wrong. I was one of those who was late, but is it still worth buying now?. Will this increase last longer or just a moment?

Freny250
Copper Member

Activity: 307
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:42:36 PM

I was following the Samsung news. At first thought it was impossible but it later worked out. for a big company such as samsung to integrate blockchain is a big one for the crypto project. Hopefully just luke ENJ other tokens will soon follow suit

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:58:11 PM

I had heard about this before, even before S10 was released. but I am just a rumor, I was wrong. I was one of those who was late, but is it still worth buying now?. Will this increase last longer or just a moment?

For me the hype train has started so it's really to join at this point. I also thought it was just a rumour, but it seems Samsung confirms it already but Enjin was a surprise addition to their core wallet. I don't know when is the release of this phone, but I'm expecting a second pump once the model is released to the market so everyone should watch out for it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:43:39 PM

I regret not having bought this token. This coin showed a very good growth and I think that now it is dangerous to invest in it. Perhaps in the future I will buy this coin.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:46:26 PM

Yes, too, the news saw but unfortunately when the project was given 400% of the profits,you see guys like saraishte,who previously received if she had, like, 400% and people current learned,unfortunately a lot of scammers on the market that use the situation in their favor,and this is not what good at all does not smell!And the project may be strong, once such a partnership
herfie.chen

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:26:20 PM

Very high price increase in the bearish market right now. News about partner with samsung makes Enjin price have a great increase. I think it's too late to buy and now the price is quite high.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
altscaner

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:47:09 PM

I followed a little from the price of enj reaching 2K satoshi it turned out the price could reach 4K satoshi in the past few days, now the price has reached 6K satoshi and it looks like I'm too early to take advantage

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: