Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:56:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Germany - green light for Bitbond to issue the first digital bonds!!!  (Read 213 times)
wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 11:05:24 AM

It's great to hear that some European countries are finally explicitly allowing this sort of stuff.
Now I just hope that even more European countries will follow suit and take Germany's example on this.
The good news does not really break from currently. It shows again that crypto is still on the rise. I am particularly pleased to read such news from germany.

I am sharing this news because I am sure this is very important for many crypto related projects to have regulated background in EU to be able to fulfill all promises given during ICO's especially when it goes to issue and sell security tokens on the exchanges or to tokenize something.

There is still lack of regulations and many projects are waiting for licenses and sometimes even laws regulating these new niches.

N0sferatu

Activity: 386
Merit: 78

[insert coin to continue]

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 12:07:15 PM

Especially in a country with massive bureaucracy like Germany such news is absolutely astonishing!
Thanks for sharing!

It's great to hear that some European countries are finally explicitly allowing this sort of stuff.
Now I just hope that even more European countries will follow suit and take Germany's example on this.
The good news does not really break from currently. It shows again that crypto is still on the rise. I am particularly pleased to read such news from germany.

I am sharing this news because I am sure this is very important for many crypto related projects to have regulated background in EU to be able to fulfill all promises given during ICO's especially when it goes to issue and sell security tokens on the exchanges or to tokenize something.

There is still lack of regulations and many projects are waiting for licenses and sometimes even laws regulating these new niches.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: