Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:09:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets make song Bitcoin pls go to moon a ringtone to accelerate crypto adoption.  (Read 284 times)
Prolifik (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:41:47 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2019, 04:52:26 PM by Prolifik

Hello, I set this song as a ringtone and everytime when someone calling me, everyone hear Bitcoin pls go to moon. My friends, my girlfriend and also my 6years old sister are singing it because the song is really addictive! Even they do not understand it  Grin.
I think that by this small steps we could share the word about cryptocurrencies to all "normal" people.  Grin

The song: https://youtu.be/8rGuH0vBLLs - Bitcoin please go to moon.
Try it and let us know the result!
Also share this idea among the crypto community!

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:51:52 PM

Superb idea and to further enhance this we should post in all of our social media pages and also change our display pictures to btc or eth logos to promote them and soon everyone will be interested to know more about them and will want to invest and use this next generation tech because this kind of viral social media marketing does have serious results.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Hektur

Activity: 271

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:44:10 PM

Cool idea! Let´s make it viral.
By the way, I like almost every video from the creator: 1thousandx, look at more his video, he is creating very funny video from cryptocurrency sphere.

fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:47:40 AM

Hello, I set this song as a ringtone and everytime when someone calling me, everyone hear Bitcoin pls go to moon. My friends, my girlfriend and also my 6years old sister are singing it because the song is really addictive! Even they do not understand it  Grin.
I think that by this small steps we could share the word about cryptocurrencies to all "normal" people.  Grin

Wow, I just checked the video out and I love it very much it is a good idea to come up with a ringing tone for us to use on our smart phone so that people can know that we are fans of crypto, I think you just have to convert it to an audio compatible version so that we can be able to download it because YouTube place restrictions on their videos so I am not so sure it could be downloaded directly.

If you can't do the conversion, you can send it to me so I can do the conversion for you.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:50:23 AM

Lol, I wouldn't be like you because I'm a type of shy person who doesn't want anyone to hear my ringtone even for my family.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:52:53 AM

sorry to disappoint you but it won't work.
bitcoin is simply so much bigger than these simply hypes to be able to change at all with these things. people also aren't going to be hyped up by hearing some ringtone about bitcoin.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Wayrey2020

Activity: 198
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:06:45 AM

This is nice, but you know what it can only be a song and possibly introducing more people to crypto but one thing I understand is that you can only control things that few people do, the more the people the harder it's to control. Bitcoin is now more than what just a song can control, people do things their own way.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:36:03 AM

That is something I could play in my room but setting that as a ring tone? not a chance  Grin

This one I think I can play in the living room and let everyone else in the house hear, Blockchain Rhapsody https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzXM2x6rQhs
clonely

Activity: 490

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:56:58 AM

I think the bad road of the market has affected all of us badly. Smiley Our songs are not good enough to be subject to songs. I hope it will be good.

hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 12:06:50 PM

I do not think it will help much, much better if we start using Bitcoin in real life. A couple of weeks ago, I paid a debt to my friend with Bitcoin, forcing him to install a crypto wallet on the phone.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 12:10:16 PM

This is a very bad idea, and whatever makes you think such must be a joker. The video itself is horrible and I feel bad watching it. Generally it's all childish.  And you need to change that idea of yours

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:07:31 PM

Lol it is actually great and funny video.  You really made the video yourself ,with all the views it has gotten?
I downloaded the video. I think I may use it for my crypto alarm and f trading alerts. lol.
Good job bro.
Prolifik (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:51:38 PM

Wow, I just checked the video out and I love it very much it is a good idea to come up with a ringing tone for us to use on our smart phone so that people can know that we are fans of crypto, I think you just have to convert it to an audio compatible version so that we can be able to download it because YouTube place restrictions on their videos so I am not so sure it could be downloaded directly.

If you can't do the conversion, you can send it to me so I can do the conversion for you.

I forgot, I thought that many people know how to convert youtube video to mp3  Grin.

I personally use this site, it is easy and fast: y2mate[DOT]com - (I do not want to post here an advertisement, it is not my website, it is only my recommendation)

guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:55:41 PM

Of course you can download it directly from your end too by just add ss to the back of the youtube like this “ssyoutube.com….”.this will take you to where you have options to download either the video or in mp3 alone.

Aside this, you can also install trial version of internet download manager which will grab the video from your page ones it has playing but has to be through PC for this one which you can then convert using available mp3 video conveter online. So, with this, you and I can send it to all our Bitcoin friend and thereby promoting bitcoin too to go to the moon in real life.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:58:26 PM

Everyone is going to start seeing you as a cryptocurrency freak, lol well that’s quite a good idea, anyone that hears it would start thinking about bitcoin and once they get home, if they don’t know about it, they would like to research about it so that they can learn and know what bitcoin.

The bad thing is that those bad reviews and news will be there to discourage them also, lol.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 650

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:06:04 PM

I forgot, I thought that many people know how to convert youtube video to mp3  Grin.

I personally use this site, it is easy and fast: y2mate[DOT]com - (I do not want to post here an advertisement, it is not my website, it is only my recommendation)
Just to add up some good and reliable converter from youtube to mp3 https://www.mp3juices.cc

I browsed the video and i'd say it isn't really bad after all but don't expect that It can help out adoption but who knows. Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:35:58 PM

Everyone is going to start seeing you as a cryptocurrency freak, lol well that’s quite a good idea, anyone that hears it would start thinking about bitcoin and once they get home, if they don’t know about it, they would like to research about it so that they can learn and know what bitcoin.

The bad thing is that those bad reviews and news will be there to discourage them also, lol.

Still most of the people I talked to in the beginning are now also dealing with cryptocurrencies and are very excited about it and its future.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:39:44 PM

It will really a good idea to have this set as ringtone by all Bitcoin communities which I believe will further create awareness to those that will be wondering what the song is all about, at least from there, many people will be curious and grab the idea of the whole technology thereby attracting other investors both big and small into the market, these are part of the things that will contribute to the bull run we are expecting an maybe when the bull run comes, I can compose my own song about bull run too.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:10:37 PM

Even people don't know the song, whether they like or not if the song always hear to their ears everyday for sure they can memorize it.
It is a kind of motivation to all bitcoin enthusiast who are bullish at the moment so far, on which I think is good also.
AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:37:30 PM

I don't think by sharing it which to make "normal" people hear it can accelerate crypto adoption in the world, maybe it just makes people curious about "cryptocurrency" and "bitcoin" then searching it on the internet.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: