Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:08:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: yobit dice gone?  (Read 384 times)
phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 03:19:33 PM

Yobit was never a reputed exchange from its inception. If you must use  it, then use it for only those coins that are not traded on major exchanges and do not invest any serious money that you cannot afford to lose.
Yes, right. There are a number of denomination steps that have occurred in LIZA, LIZUN and many others that are losing money. In addition there are several info lots of wallets for widraw that are disabled.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 03:48:48 PM

yobit dice gone?
I would rather see it gone because their exchange has a bad image in the community, also their dice is surely not gonna make you win.
Stay away from yobit if you are playing the dice game only, we have big dice sites in the community that has a good reputation, you can play at primedice it's one of the most reputable dice sites in crypto space.
He/she has an account for two years and seems like he/she is not update an information either exchange or dice of yobit. Actually, I don't ever play dice in yobit even I just know that yobit has dice gambling. Agree, OP still can play dice in other site that has credence from many peoples in this forum, such as primedice or bustadice. I have played in bustadice since 2018 ago and until now I never had any problems.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 03:11:11 AM

Yobit was never a reputed exchange from its inception. If you must use  it, then use it for only those coins that are not traded on major exchanges and do not invest any serious money that you cannot afford to lose.
Yes, right. There are a number of denomination steps that have occurred in LIZA, LIZUN and many others that are losing money. In addition there are several info lots of wallets for widraw that are disabled.

Yobit was legit and reputable before but idk if what is the exact status of them now .

@op i tried to access yobit.net/dice but all i can see is a chat box on the right side and btw im using a phone ( mobile browser ) dunno if its not really working or it just doesnt support mobiles  .

But anyway , there are still alot of dice sites out there that are reputable enough compare to yobit .  why wouldnt you try them out ?
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:28:32 PM

Can someone post basic instructions for their signature campaign? I have used yobit without any issues, not major trades but some shitcoins which were interesting. Pump groups operate there so you might get lucky if you pick the right coin

Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 12:37:27 PM

Bringing this dead topic back to life, Today my signature campaign balance reached over 0.01 BTC and this "Dice" page came out of nowhere... Anyway, it looked like YoBit has a dice game in it. I didn't try to gamble as I couldn't find anything related to it being Provable fair... I couldn't find anything in the Faqs about it either. Is the game even provable fair? I have withdrawn my balance from yobit and the "dice" page button has disappeared from the navbar... Trying to visit https://yobit.net/en/dice/ results in an empty page except for chatbox and market stats. So I guess @shoreno the game is only available to users who have more than 0.01 BTC in their balance...
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 01:11:39 PM

Bringing this dead topic back to life, Today my signature campaign balance reached over 0.01 BTC and this "Dice" page came out of nowhere... Anyway, it looked like YoBit has a dice game in it. I didn't try to gamble as I couldn't find anything related to it being Provable fair... I couldn't find anything in the Faqs about it either. Is the game even provable fair? I have withdrawn my balance from yobit and the "dice" page button has disappeared from the navbar... Trying to visit https://yobit.net/en/dice/ results in an empty page except for chatbox and market stats. So I guess @shoreno the game is only available to users who have more than 0.01 BTC in their balance...
Dice game on yobit isn't provably fair. You can't check it too. As you can see there are lot of people playing on yobit dice, but i think those are only bots (some of them even bet 0.2 + BTC on yobit dice which unbelievable)
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 07:28:13 AM

Dice game on yobit isn't provably fair. You can't check it too. As you can see there are lot of people playing on yobit dice, but i think those are only bots (some of them even bet 0.2 + BTC on yobit dice which unbelievable)

Yeah, Cuz I saw 0.3 BTC bets going off on a dice game which has no way of verifying that it's even provable fair...  Was Shaddy as fuck! I mean Yobit has never promoted it publicly ( from a little bit of "Googling" I did. I found nothing related to their dice, not even a tweet... )... Glad I got out their campaign...
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: