Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:31:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[ANN]✅ !!NEW!!🔥 COINXES (CXG) TOKEN 🔥P2P Exchange❤️  (Read 628 times)
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 12:34:48 PM

This is not quite fair competition turns out. Facebook and Twitter are popular social networks above all. It seems to me to block people who are interested in cryptocurrencies is not quite correct and legal.
The fact that Facebook is going to launch its own cryptocurrency, I know. In the very near future, their own cryptocurrency should appear, which will be integrated into their services. And about the fact that Twitter is going to release its currency, I hear it the first time.
For Facebook, people have long said that they will launch their token, but I wonder what its price will be, although I am sure that it will be popular, because the company itself has long been on the market and everyone knows it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dievarric

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 12:41:54 PM

What is the main purpose of this CXG token? Explain, please? If there is no real idea how to make tokens a real application, then such a token is doomed .... I would like to know what the COINXES team thinks about this.
It's simple! COINXES this is a decentralized exchange. And the CXG token, respectively, is the exchange currency.
That is, this is a kind of analogue of BNB in Binance? I understood correctly? Then it is interesting. I like exchange coins.
Well, in order for the project to grow to the level of the Binans Exchange, you need to invest a lot of energy and money so that they are so popular and everyone knows about it
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 12:48:11 PM

What is the main purpose of this CXG token? Explain, please? If there is no real idea how to make tokens a real application, then such a token is doomed .... I would like to know what the COINXES team thinks about this.
It's simple! COINXES this is a decentralized exchange. And the CXG token, respectively, is the exchange currency.
That is, this is a kind of analogue of BNB in Binance? I understood correctly? Then it is interesting. I like exchange coins.
Well, in order for the project to grow to the level of the Binans Exchange, you need to invest a lot of energy and money so that they are so popular and everyone knows about it
It would be cool to have a similar exchanger like Binans on the market, only it should already be with its interesting updates and features.
Kirand

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 01:24:35 PM

Social networks (Facebook and Twitter) are so negative about crypto projects because they themselves plan to launch their own cryptocurrencies. Therefore, they thus eliminate competitors.
This is not quite fair competition turns out. Facebook and Twitter are popular social networks above all. It seems to me to block people who are interested in cryptocurrencies is not quite correct and legal.
Not honestly, yes, but they seem to have made concessions to people and just made it so that they can do repost, but not in such quantities as before
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 01:34:16 PM

Exchange project are very profitable now that people in crypto are saying the future of ICO is on exchange which IEO is the next big thing to happen. Doing ICO today however may not be as good because if you notice, most of the project last year who postponed their ICO aren't even back yet to resume. Knowing all these, I think projects that will also not getting much funds or without softcap will have difficulties later on.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 01:39:17 PM

Exchange project are very profitable now that people in crypto are saying the future of ICO is on exchange which IEO is the next big thing to happen. Doing ICO today however may not be as good because if you notice, most of the project last year who postponed their ICO aren't even back yet to resume. Knowing all these, I think projects that will also not getting much funds or without softcap will have difficulties later on.
It is possible and will be difficult in the future, but still there are projects that could live on the market for a long period of time and earn their good reputation among other users.
TheLoser

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 02:38:12 PM

It is possible and will be difficult in the future, but still there are projects that could live on the market for a long period of time and earn their good reputation among other users.

There are honest projects , but there are very few ,  that work for real and whose teams are interested in promoting their projects in the world market .
BeetleK1ng7

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 03:32:45 PM

Now with social networks in general, you need to be careful, because there is tight control, many user accounts will be sent to the ban because of the simple repost
Social networks (Facebook and Twitter) are so negative about crypto projects because they themselves plan to launch their own cryptocurrencies. Therefore, they thus eliminate competitors.
now there is a very fierce war in the crypto space, everyone wants to take a better place and eliminate competitors
FilimonovaM98

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 03:48:33 PM

Deposit service platforms - this is a very new and interesting solution for the exchange, I am interested in this project
The idea is good, the main thing is that the guys could realize themselves to the end with such a market, now people are very scornful of new projects.
this situation has been going on for a long time, but very worthwhile projects continue to develop and gain popularity, even at low prices in the market, we hope that this project will not be hindered by this situation
Broomspun7

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 03:57:50 PM

Deposit service platforms - this is a very new and interesting solution for the exchange, I am interested in this project
The idea is good, the main thing is that the guys could realize themselves to the end with such a market, now people are very scornful of new projects.
this situation has been going on for a long time, but very worthwhile projects continue to develop and gain popularity, even at low prices in the market, we hope that this project will not be hindered by this situation
many analysts say that soon the possible market reversal and prices will begin to rise, although I do not strongly believe in such guesses,but the fact that the media are beginning to appear some news about crypto and bitcoin, this factor may signal future changes in the market
Kibercript

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 12:25:29 AM

many analysts say that soon the possible market reversal and prices will begin to rise, although I do not strongly believe in such guesses,but the fact that the media are beginning to appear some news about crypto and bitcoin, this factor may signal future changes in the market
Most news is fake and does not carry any good for the market. Internet news is a kind of people management tool.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 07:57:09 AM

The fact that Facebook is going to launch its own cryptocurrency, I know. In the very near future, their own cryptocurrency should appear, which will be integrated into their services. And about the fact that Twitter is going to release its currency, I hear it the first time.
The trend of the industry is that more and less large companies from the real sector of the economy or from the stock market are launching or are going to launch their own cryptocurrencies. This is a trend. So I do not see anything surprising.
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:08:36 AM

Exchange coins have the highest liquidity among other cryptocurrencies. These are probably the only projects that have real application.
opsofsile1983

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:21:17 AM

Of course, exchanges are what keeps the entire crypto market. Of course, someone does not like that high prices for listing coins ... someone does not like high commissions ... But the fact remains that exchanges are a stronghold of the industry.
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:40:22 AM

Of course, exchanges are what keeps the entire crypto market. Of course, someone does not like that high prices for listing coins ... someone does not like high commissions ... But the fact remains that exchanges are a stronghold of the industry.
You are right and not ... exchanges in their current form only destroy the crypto industry. I think that the future is decentralized exchanges!
Kirand

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 11:01:46 AM

Exchange coins have the highest liquidity among other cryptocurrencies. These are probably the only projects that have real application.
I agree, although analogs usually do not use a high need, but if properly promoted through advertising, the result will be soon
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 11:11:08 AM

Without a stock exchange, no one will need a token, and if projects don’t pay for the listing, then they will not exist on the market for long, this is a common fact, but there are exceptions to projects where listing is not needed
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 11:52:46 AM

The trend of the industry is that more and less large companies from the real sector of the economy or from the stock market are launching or are going to launch their own cryptocurrencies. This is a trend. So I do not see anything surprising.
It's simple, they just follow the trends of the cryptocurrency market, and therefore they want to launch their token, so they will increase the popularity of their own projects
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 12:48:11 PM

some exchanger projects are very promising, but because many are successful with the exchanger project, more and more are intending to commit fraud by impersonating an exchanger project.
Broomspun7

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 04:45:31 PM

Most news is fake and does not carry any good for the market. Internet news is a kind of people management tool.
undoubtedly a lot of news are fake and they have been paid by big players to commit price manipulation in the market
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: